Reviews for "Fantasy Quest"

I actually played all the way through. :)

I liked it - it has a lot of potential, but it needs a lot of work.

* speed up the battles
* use same movement controls outside as in town, and make moving faster
* make spells more powerful
* texture the ground/walls
* make it playable without the mouse
* add a map
* add flee command
* add save/load
* status text doesn't display properly
* needs dungeons :)

I spent more time with this game than any other game I've found on the portal, so you're on the right track. You could make this into a very cool game!

not bad at all

first i'd like to say that the kid who said that the boss is 500hp, you're wrong, go both ways, that's just a hard bad guy, the boss has 1000hp and you need to basicaly max out everything to beat him, cause i had all spells, level 10 character, 12 strength and 10 inteligence, the guy beat me in 2 hits. And also ALL of the spells are useless because you get too powerful.

starts out really good

but that machine you drive in handles like a tank with a broken steering wheel

BLuGH (the sound of me vomitting on my comp...

ARGH they don't move fast enough at all IF YOU WEREN'T So LAZY YOU'D SPEED IT UP A NOCH!!!

Meh...

The in town and fight graphics were OK, but as soon as you go outside, it looks like you spen 5 minutes with microsoft paint.

2 of your 4 spells are useless too, poison that does 1 damage a round? and doesn't always hurt every round, when the 'boss' has 500 hp.

and there is no animation after you kill him