Reviews for "Fantasy Quest"

Pritty Darn Gud

Hi
u are pritty gud at making a nice game here,
if u wana work with me to make a gr8 game jest reply back with ur email
n e way nice job on it

Ja-Mazing

Overall, you've got in your hands an addictive game...but the graphics make me want to turn it off immediately. My only suggestion would be colaborate with someone who has alot of skills in the animation because you seem to have the game down to a T. great work.

P.s...i have skills in the animation :D

definently has potential

id say work on the backrounds a bit. that would definently help. also if you could buy potions or other things to put your life up it would make it a lot easier. i dont think it is possible to heal outside of battle or not.
the graphics were pretty good in the battle scene but you need to add more attacks or something. a little more work and i think this game can be pretty good. nice work!

Good attempt

If newgrounds had more ppl like u who will spend time on a game instead of tryin to get a game out as quick as they can then we wud c a better newgrounds.

Gud job but try an make it better maybe more 3D

eh

It wasn't too great, but I found myself strangly addicted to it for about 20 minutes