Reviews for "Louis Armstrong"

Fantastic!

Truly a perfect view of Louis and his marvelous trumpet.
This picture brings out the essence of what Louis and so many other people were/is about.
Jazz.

There is such a realism to this piece. True talent.

classic

I really cant tell you how grateful i am to come across such a painting. This is truly amazing and nothing short of it. You should really put this in an exhibit or some kind of expo to show the world your beautiful painting. Thank you, this is lovely.

This

is so well done I find it extremely difficult to believe it's authentic. Though it seems it is. Extraordinary, really.

Great realism.

Perspective is right on, and I love the use of blur on the close objects, and on Louis's moving fingers.

This is really, really fantastic work in realism. Deserves nothing less than 10's

Amazing Job!

I really like this. Good music, good artist. Very nice work you got here.
You should try Tom Waits.