For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Louis Armstrong"

Oh yeah!

Quick, Youtube some moar Louis Armstrong NAOH!

Amazing tribute

Louis Armstrong... didn't expect to see him on newgrounds, newgrounds doesn't seem to be a place where a lot of people would appreciate jazz. The picture itself is amazing, It's pretty close to as realistic as it gets. Even the trumpet seems to be right (I have seen even proffesional artists that butcher the anatomy of a trumpet so really great job). Even your signature looks awesome, I wish my signature was that cool. You easily earned a 10 and the front page.

A wonderful tribute...

...to a wonderful man.

The precision and quality boggles the mind when you think this is done my hand. A sincere well done.

that there that is true art

wow the most life like art i ever seen the closet the this was pen drawn frome a board guy in my class still this beats eveylife like pic i seen keep it up

Just wow

This looks like something that could end up in a gallery or museum. VERY NICE!