Reviews for "Louis Armstrong"

THE LENGEND IN ALL IS GLORY!

Holy crap i says to me self, then i weep at this awsomness for it is awsome in all sense of the word. Louis Armstrong would be proud indeed.
I PITY DA FOOL WHO DONT LIKE THIS!

seriously dude, this is fucking amazing. Pen, Pencil, and Acrylic paint? This is shit i saw some chick work with back in high school, but you have some talent that i hardly ever seen as of late. You have my respects....

Satchmo would be proud

Much love, bro, much love.

Excellent.

That's what I like to see! Someone who's not afraid to make their darks as black as they can go. If you didn't, the whites would look like crap. Nice work. Spot on!

BULLSHIT!

That's a photo, and i refuse to believe otherwise... :P

crtaranto responds:

Ha ha. I left the spit off his lip on this piece, the photo has it... thought it was undeserving! Proof enough?

DEYUMN ! O.O

shiz ! this is GREAT ! 10 stars is not enough for this piece !