Reviews for "Ganon's Monologue"

pretty good

very nice job

ooh

nice little scenic dealie, i said humor 6 because japanese or whatever that was is so funny sounding, its like jibberish, but anywho! id like to see them move more!... uhh yeah thats it, good job

The language was not Hylian, it was Korean

the language was Korean and it didnt really mean anything close to the caption. the caption was good and the language was whatever. but still, it matched and nice job

Pretty nice.

I loved the Wind Waker, especially that cutscene.
There were a few things wrong with that, however(spoilers):

1. Zelda was unconcious at the time.

2. What is he speaking? Hylian? Hylian is dead in the Wind Waker. Hyrule was at the bottom of the sea and everyone forgot the Hylian language. This includes (the new)Link.

3. That's the moon from Majora's Mask. What's with that?

Still a nice job.

Hell-Prescribed responds:

I said it was the monologue at the end of the wind waker, I never said I redid the end of the game, that would be kinda dumb to just copy it and put it in flash. The language isn't Hylian nor was it meant to be and finally, Ganon is talking about life before the wind waker, he's talking about what happened in the past..hence the moon. They are scenes that briefly glimpse at the past which go along with what he's saying. There were also no green flowing fields in the wind waker, but he references it because that's how things used to be.

very good.

as the previous reviewer stated, this is your first movie?! Its good to finally see a good flash thats doesnt use sprites ( not knocking sprites, but they are overused) you can really DRAW my friend. The only reason I gave it an 8 instead of 9 is because I had to restart it twice. very well done.