Reviews for "Ganon's Monologue"

fantastic

That was one of the best flash movies ever.
Ganondorf talking in Korean added to the huge amount of style it allready had, the words are great, and oh, just a FUCKING GREAT MOVIE

Great!!!

That was amazingly done! Thank you for not wasting my time! It was one of the best graphics I saw after Battle for the Portal!

PS: GIZMOFX RULES

Graphics better then Windwaker

*hehehe* as u can tell, i am not much of a suporter for the Windwaker stuff, it looks so much better flat instead of 3d. And i like the forgien language, heck, who knows Hyrulian might really sound like Korean.

nice

but.... were yah supose to understand ganon? cause i didnt

Not too bad

I liked it. Very well drawn. The sound was cool. pretty good job on this. It would be cool if you could make some more submissions, you have some talent.