Reviews for "Ganon's Monologue"

amazing

Great job.
summary:
-choice of language: perfect (ads style to it)
-drawing skill: excellent
-animation technique: excellent and interesting style

And THIS is your first flash????
This movie is going on my favorites list, and you are going on my favorite artists list!
Keep up the good work, you are really talented

Hell-Prescribed responds:

What more can I say but thanks? I'll admit it is my first finished flash movie (and obviously my first submission). Your words are kind and it's this kind of feedback that will has me working on another movie. (it won't be done for awhile)

Well Great, but...

why is the diologe in Korean? lol either that or it sounds a whole dam lot like Korean

Great

Wow! You should make more of these.

I'd give it a 10 and add it to my favorite entries list if it was a little longer with some kind of plot. But for a monologue, it's definelty in the upper tier of Zelda movies.

Excellent!

This BELONGS in a Zelda/Link anime!

Not bad...

But, not good, either.

-Z-

Hell-Prescribed responds:

Why do you say that? (It's Z? by the way) Hmm more JtHM stuff, how terribly familiar.