Reviews for "Plan 9 From Underpants"

beautiful

the cross eyed thing made it alot better than normal vision... my favourite out of the trilogy. btw dancing hitler looked spunky

Pwnage

I honestly can't decide which of the Colin Mochrie vs. JHC trilogy I like better. They're all great. I especially like the music in this one.

Amazing!!!

This was the first flash film I have ever seen. When I found this on some website, I was thinking "What the Hell? Some person actually made this?" Well they did, and I loved it. I love Whose Line Is It Anyway? and I love Colin Mochrie. Thats how I found this movie, when I was searching for him on Googel. Anyway, the lyrics make no sense, but it was brilliant in how it was presented. Colin fights Dave Thomas, the head of Diana, Dancing Hitler etc. It was just so funny. I saw the other two parts of the Colin V.s Jesus H. Christ movies after I saw this one. It was fantastic!!!

TmsT responds:

I am honoured to have brought you into the world internet Flash animations with this one. :)

You are a GOD of teh flash

I LOVE your work and watch it more religiously than I play FF VII, and that says A LOT!!! faves are Colin vs JHC trilogy, up skit creek and Zero Wing Rhapsody (saved on mp3 player). Only one I don't like is Uncle Junkie because of my pathalogical fear of IV drug use. And yes I am also a zelda nut henc the name. If you do something with zelda I would think it's the second (or third) coming of JHC!! K33P up teh g0d1y w0rk

Very nice.

Its a Masterpiece, Along with FEF, even though COA (Conquest of Animutopia) wasnt a real Animutation.

The whole series is nice, but i was looking for the music from 3 and 2, No.1 i dont really want the music :P

But for anyone else who Wants the music:

#2 - Kabouter Plop - De Kabouterdans
#3 - Vangelis - Conquest Of Paradise

Just for Reference for others.