Reviews for "Plan 9 From Underpants"

Awesome!

That was so funny as hell! I'm putting this in my favorites you got to make more of theses!

By the way you need to stop making chain comments!! Not you though, him!

fantastic

i was crying with laughter through the whole thing 10/10

OMG!!!!

Whahaha I Lol'd soooo hard becuz this song is called: De Kabouterdans.
and it's dutch and i'm dutch too. i lol'd soo hard becuz of all the "translated sentences" like throw new almond in the loo XD
AWESOME! but is the TMST crew dutch? i dunno :P

TmsT responds:

Nope, New Zealandish. And De Kabouterdans might be in Dutch but it's a Belgian thing. :)

heres a trick. . .

2 screens not enuf for ya? well what about 3!
ok do that eye thinggy enuf and ul see ur screen extend and there be 3 screens! :D
optical illusions rock

Starship Underpants lmao

First of all it's insane to think that you can actually come up with a story for all this madness but besides that this was quite the crazy video with all the irish branded stuff in here but the song was really catchy and it was a nice touch adding some text in here,funny as usual great job.