Reviews for "Plan 9 From Underpants"

this is great

dear andy,

if you read u will tell everybody that your e mail is frencheroticfilm@ hotmail. com nice work

Perfect

Ive seen this 25 times now.

Disco is back.

This sounded so cool, like the disco of the 70's my mom forces me to listen to when she drives. The reference to Trebek was so refreshing.

However, I have to ding you, because of your inaccuracy on how warp nacelles operate. They do NOT leave behind flames.

Perhaps they were running on impulse?

Awesome

Haha, I love it. The St3r3-0-Vision was awesome, it worked for me. :D

Pretty good!

Altough I couldn't use the st3r3-O-vision...

Good job with the fighting scenes, specially with the dancing Hitler. And the apparition of Diana's brain (I thought it looked like they wouldn't revive her?). Also when Sonya stabs her eyeball with the eyelash. And I specially enjoyed what happens when you press replay (All three of them) I must see the next NOW!!!

Go, Doom Baboon!