Reviews for "Forehead Shavecut"

i like beans!

i also like this movie's plain randomness, with big monsters and marbles and wooden stick men. excellent movie! hilarious!
make a sequel.

Hahahahaha

I loved it! Toally! You should make more of these wacko stuff... though I hope you didn't mean the Mozes thing offending to the bible =(

Twelve?

zero things come from helping the poor. Four legged cat fiend enjoiz fagel mappingizing to the richies. Richy Rich murdered for salad eating on Tuesday. Glue bottle used to rape several county commisioneers. Asshole stephens is used to make tacky wacky fork holders. That's how Bill Clinton works. Astaroth kilts Soul Edge with his anus due to tragic liver failure on the asinine folkor. Balshinneeringismic flabberghastrictationism dddkdkdkdk deekay. Forlorn watchman sets out on journey for herpes man. Herpis symplex version one. All afternoon. All death rays.

Forehead Shavecut is

AMAZING!!!
It's so damn funny! I love it. =3
XD
DAHR!

Classic flash!

I saw this Back when AlbinoBlacksheep was still relevent! The randomness has aged well!