00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UngratefulNinja just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

TAMUTU

Share Collapse

Author Comments

EDIT:
Made hitboxes more forgiving, let me know if still feels unfair!

Made for Ludum Dare 43 - "Sacrifices must be made"
Defeat 4 bosses and sacrifice your innocence or something.

LD submission page: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/43/tamutu

*** Thanks for the front page! ***

Log in / sign up to vote & review!

Great game even though im waiting on the timer. I am 73% sure that the time ending is going to be a troll or a WASTE OF MY FUCKING TIME. but the other 27% tells me that this might be worth it... (real)

the plot twist 10/10
not me looking up speed runs for this game

Amazing game (i did the time ending)

fun and D E E P

The fights werent too hard, but they werent too easy either, so you don't need to be very good at these types of games to beat it, but it is still a challenge. I'm still waiting for the timer ending, but im sure it will be just as good. I like the art and the story is great.

Credits & Info

Views
18,651
Faves:
170
Votes
699
Score
4.05 / 5.00

Uploaded
Dec 3, 2018
9:42 PM EST
  • Frontpaged December 3, 2018
  • Daily 2nd Place December 5, 2018
  • Weekly 5th Place December 5, 2018