This is an awesome game, I love the gameplay and the artworks on the cards! I spend a lot of time playing this, considering it is a browser game. It has somewhat the feel of MagicTG.
The Campaign is too hard though. Especially when you have to fight the guy with 200 HP and swamp cards.
This game is really fun. Two things I figured out that are basically overpowered game beaters though:
1. The Phoenix' are a pretty easy way to beat anyone in this game it seems. Maybe make them consume fire points when they die?
2. The Chronomancer has probably the cheapest combo in the game. They have the Chrono Engine that gives you another turn but if you skip that turn you get an additional Chrono point. They also have another move that costs 4 Chrono points that skips the opponents ability to lay a card down. If you get two Chrono engines out you'll get three turns in a row, skip the last two turns and each Chrono engine will give you a point per skip. That's 4 points every turn which is interestingly that same amount it costs to basically skip your opponents turn.
1. Use 4 Chrono points to skip opponents turn.
2. Use skip 2nd & 3rd turn to refill Chrono points.
3. repeat until victorious.
Other than that, this game was really great!
I love those mechanics. After a lot of playtime, i've decided that Phoenixes are overpowered. Maybe they should consume some fire when they reborn?
Awesome game! Where can I see all the cards?
i really like this game. i used to play magic cards back in the day, until i felt they introduced to many new rules that made the older cards obsolete. anyway, the things i like about this game are as follows;
1. lots of good art
2. lots of different play styles that seem to be pretty well balanced
3. most of the cards are well thought out, and have a description (name) that reflects what the card is doing in the game
a few things i don't like are; the music doesn't seem to loop properly in some cases,
and i was very disappointed in the ending to the campaign. maybe if i beat in on hard mode it would be different, but the whole time i was playing it i was wondering if this guy is really doing the right thing, or if celestia is deceiving him. and in the end you get like 2 paragraphs that don't explain anything. didn't even give us a good ending picture. so for that i took off only half a star, because i still like the game in general.