This game is easy, short and simple but very fun and fast paced.
Simply finishing the game is easy I did if from first attempt and without dying finished game in 8 and half minutes.
To finish the game in under 6 minutes and see the best ending was very challenging trough and took me many many tries at least thirty.
Tips to see best ending:
- Realize that to finish the level you must shoot the rocket launching ship and all other enemies will blow up, so killing them before is optional and can be skipped to save time.
- Do not waste time shooting side turrets.
- Do shoot EMP stations and Nuclear stations as they obstruct your shots from the main target.
- Try to get hit as rarely as possible to save money on repairs and have more money to spend on firepower.
- Do get 3rd and final weapon upgrade ASAP. Despite some commenters saying that this weapon sucks, it actually has better damage per time then lasers, but it has rare powerful blasts instead of rapid weak attacks therefore you must actually aim with this thing instead of autofire. It is harder but more rewarding and must be mastered to get best ending. Try to get it at least for the last two levels.
- As first upgrade choose rapid laser attacks, it is most useful to complete early and midgame levels fast. But do not upgrade laser rapidness any more then one time because this attack doesnt benifit the last weapon, which apparently does not classify as a laser, despite being faster then lasers. After first upgrading laser speed once, continue to only upgrade weapon type and power, to finish under 6 minutes get final weapon and 3rd power upgrade.
I dont know why these guys are complaining...
Listen, bro. I PERSONALLY know how hard it is to make a game. You put alotta work into this, and I think that it is a great game. It was fast-paced and got me moving and biting my lip when the EMP first went off! :P However, I do believe that the ascension to levels didn't promise much. There were only a few types of enemies and each level you would add only one new type of obsticle. More variety would make this game a front pager. Maybe you should look up some sprites to make it look more realistic. Other than that, great job. I enjoyed this game very much.
There's just too...
much going on for the ship to handle. If you could speed it up then you would have a killer game. Anyhow, you did a great job on game. Way to go.......vp
It was ok.. But a bit unfair for you.
It's extremely hard to avoid the curving projectiles all the time and when paired with an EMP bomb, dieing is far too easy. Not only that, but the upgrades seems to do little to help, which is disappionting.... And the graphics and sounds are lackluster.
You do have a decent engine on your hands though, and I don't feel like the few minutes I spent on this was a complete waste of my time. So, try harder to work on balance and grpahics in your next game, and it'll be a good one for sure.
it could be better
the starting weapon sucks, it's not even autofire when you hold it down, and you should be able to fire faster by rapidly clicking. the upgading is too f*cking slow, but it could be better