Good fantasy game.
Good fantasy game.
verry good i played 4 4 hours but there shoud b autosaves, if u use the gods alot long attacs get tire some, and if you get killed you should not die but get knocked out and restart at world map, one more thing the challenge at the coleseum is a god dam son of a bitch. verry good. and during battle every one dances.
its a no point balls out to the wall brawl and it gets old but fun in the begining
their noses are FREAKIN ME OUT and for some reason how come andrea needs to be that close to shoot a RANGE WEAPON at enemies
um so how can so much good not be good
so why put so much work into a game and then make it have things that piss a user off?
great graphics, unique look for characters (the hero is just regular looking guy), awesome music, and smooth gameplay.
- the meter is inconsistent when it comes to attacking
- the meter is used for items? makes it interesting, but who the hell makes a game where a potion can MISS an ally? i revived someone and it said MISS. how funny!
- why make a challenge section that is just about impossible? you cant have challenge being harder than last boss. that is stupid. who will bother to get to last boss, then keep doing training missions to build up to fight the challenges? why not train the tiger to take over the entire universe. so stupid.
- tournament was fun once i got strong enough, but that sword was not worth it.
- items were useless except revive and MP max
- on harder enemies (later in game), defend with andrea and fight with other guys. PATRONS are the best and attacks mostly suck in comparison. wait til your guys die and then use andrea to revive (unlike what it says, it revives both men, not just one). when MP gets low, use MP revival and if andrea dies that turn just resurrect her with an item.
- game is part luck and not too much skill if you have a good brain. if youre stupid, then it will be much harder for you and you will need to level up for three hours like the owner things you do.
with that being said, i repeat... the game is NOT three hours of gameplay. i beat it in about 1.5 hours.
finally, would be nice to have a beastiary that tells you how much life each enemy has.