00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

539,453 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-27 01:07:52

3/04/2006 to 3/11/2006 Catch-Up Time
(aka the shit from 2-3 weeks back I ALSO didn't catch up on... and hey, I was able to reply to all the stuff from that week in just one reply! Huzzah!)

At 3/6/06 01:18 AM, schneelocke wrote: Wow, that's a *very* impressive leap indeed. Congrats, M-A-R-C-U-S - and also congrats to bmxgamer for making it to the list as well (even though you won't most likely read this), to Denvish for quadlisting and getting gold, to DonDoli for triplelisting, and to Wylo (or whatever his name du jour is ^^) for getting silver.

And thanks a bunch gfox for another update, of course! ^_^

You're welcome!

And yep, quite the leap... quite the leap. I just wonder what we've got in store for us in the not-so-distant future, but... we'll see.

At 3/6/06 01:25 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nice update

Thanks.

Great Update GFOX, i had a 700+ gain which was better then i thought,a nd thats 97% potal numbers so im happy about that...

97% portal stats? Wowza. I hope that was mostly saves and exp and reviews, not blams. Really only 3% posts? Hm...

At 3/6/06 01:41 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Ack! Old man bila gained 80 points on me this update! How the Hell could you let this happen gfox? Aren't we still friends? <3 I honestly thought I would've had at least 500 points this week with all the traffic the portal received. Like shit through a sieve it was. o_0

Contrary to apparently-common belief, I don't rig the CHG column, Recon. If bila caught ya, then he's the only one for you to blame. Heh. #;-}>

Anywho... tell me more tales of this "portal" thingie. What on earth is that?

At 3/6/06 07:13 AM, invaderzig1 wrote: Next time you update make the list in ABC order

That... doesn't seem like it would be a very good list.

At 3/6/06 10:02 AM, Ozcar wrote: Thank you for your deposit, Ozcar! You now have 10,000 experience points. You need 970 more to get to level 19.

w00t!

I can be added to this list now :)

And so ye were.

At 3/6/06 10:42 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Nice update gfox and congrats to Denvish for becoming quadralisted! For me, -1 on rank and only gained 328 points. That's sucky, but only because of my computer breaking. Hopefully I'll get around 600 points this week (the usual amount of points I gain a week).

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your computer problems.

At 3/6/06 11:17 AM, NaughtyKitty wrote: Generic thanks for the update, gfox.

You're generically welcome? #;-}>

He'll prolly stay as the top list-leaper for a very very very long time. Congrats to him and bmxgamer. And now congrats to Ozcar for the entry upon the EXPness.

I'm not so sure of that. Even if the list HAD remained every-single-week-updated, I don't think even then he would have stayed atop it for that many veries. #;-}>

At 3/6/06 01:18 AM, schneelocke wrote: and to Wylo (or whatever his name du jour is ^^) for getting silver.
Second place shall always be my place in society! And I've only changed my alias a few times. :(

You'll always be Wylo to me. Why on earth don't you change back, anyway? WY-LO! WY-LO!

At 3/6/06 04:47 PM, Denvish wrote: Green-lettered name, yeah baby!

Awww yeah. Greenity. Greenness. The big greeeeeen. I can't wait for it, myself. Gonna be a... bit... longer. #;-}>

At 3/9/06 05:08 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: 10000+ blams, folks! So am I a member now? ;)

No, but congrats on the 10,000 blam points nonetheless!

At 3/9/06 10:36 AM, Frostbreath wrote: MEEP! No you're not. You need TWO stats over 10k, which you would've realised if you took a peek into gfox's latest awesome list :)

Heh... what a way to put it. O_o

At 3/9/06 03:33 PM, schneelocke wrote: No, but you'll get a 1x10k mention. :)

And a tasty chocolate bar!

At 3/9/06 04:26 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote:
No, but you'll get a 1x10k mention. :)
So are you saying that he will keep on mentioning about my process until I get my second 10K?

Where on earth did you get that from what schnee said? O_o

A mention. *A* mention. A = singular. o_O :::brain explodes:::

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-27 01:10:17

3/11/2006 to THE PRESENT Catch-Up Time PART ONE
(aka the shit since I last posted an update in here... sorry for not catching up last weekend, but like I warned ya punks, I'm a busy man and I just don't have a ton of energy on weekends, especially when my girlfriend is switching from a 4-days a week job to a 5-days a week 11PM to 7AM graveyard shift job TONIGHT (just took her to her first day of work and dropped her off, in fact), and we were shopping and preparing for that much of this past week)

At 3/12/06 10:43 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 3/10/06 06:35 AM, BonusStage wrote: So yeah gfox, i'm a ganster

Suuuuuuuuure. A... "ganster" is you, eh?

Oh shit gfox, it's an update day, and I'm not banned. BEEN A WHILE HASN'T IT >_<

OH SHIT. Yes, it had been awhile... yes.

At 3/12/06 11:56 PM, BonusStage wrote: 5 until midnight and no update, this won't do greggy poo, this won't do :'(

Oh shit! What will we do? #;-}>

At 3/12/06 11:59 PM, iscrulz wrote: Sorry we have to wait until 4 am, or he changed the updates to biweekly unannouced.

Again... I dunno where this 4 AM part came from. #;-}>

At 3/13/06 03:45 AM, X-Naut wrote: Congrats to Ozcar and Iscrulz for making this list and great update Gfox. :)

Thanks.

I can totally tell that i've been slacking hard on this side,i remember when i was a weekly medalist now i am lucky to get 500 (didn't even make THAT this week) but i might make a comeback sometime in the near future. ;)

Yeah, you were most consistent in the past, but you still have your weeks. And now you'll have a shot at having your... uh... months? #;-}>

At 3/13/06 04:40 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Awsome glad to see it up and running hehe..

Heh. It's gonna be a much rarer event now, so you'll be even MORE glad each time it comes around. #;-}>

Ya its been abit last few times, but its all understood, im glad you could get it going tough, thanks for the time put into these...

Thanks for the recognition of that time. It's getting harder and harder to spare it, but the love of the lists keeps me going.

Heh anyways i supose 2 weeks would be cool, its not 1 week, but 1 month would be too long in my opinion, i hope it would only be every 2 weeks, anyways thanks for the list update, i have a vacation coming up so ill have a limeted time for one week so maybe that will pass half the time heh...

Well, we're gonna find out whether 1 month is too long or not.

At 3/13/06 06:17 AM, BonusStage wrote: IF IT'S THAT HARD, THEN GO AHEAD DO BI WEEKLY, but no much more seƱor or else i'll die :(.

Sorry, man. Looks like it's teh deaths for ya.

I think you'll survive it, though.

Blargh runner up, like YOUS U EL >_<

Hehhhh.

and i just noticed i'm closing in on 70k, IT'S STILL A WAYS AWAY but i'm getting there :D.

hi gfox :)

... hey there, crazyman.

At 3/13/06 06:56 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote:
At 3/13/06 03:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: it has its good sides. Main one being that I waste less time... or at least the same amount of time LESS OFTEN. On my precious precious weekends/time off work. #;-}>
No way dude, you're going to be wasting more time less often, what with the huge numbers we're going to be dealing with you're gonna have to spend more time tap-a-tap-a-tap-a'ing out those numbers AND YOUR LIFE WILL WASTE AWAY ONE CHARACTER AT A TIME.

Huge numbers? I think you actually know this, but just in case you're serious (and even if you're not, as I hope you're not, there are no doubt people out there who think that way):

If I update someone's b/p as 15,000 and 10,000 one update and next week they're 15,500 and 10,250...

or if I update someone's b/p as 15,000 and 10,000 one update and next MONTH they're 17,000 and 11,000...

Either way, it takes me the exact same amount of time to add those new numbers into my spreadsheet.

The truth of the matter is that the data pull will take me the exact same time PER person I update. Now, I will have to update more people each update to make sure no one sneaks into the 1x10k or 2x10k range over that whole month (whereas in just one week it was a lot harder to sneak in), and I will have more status changes and new people added to the list to mention in the LIST NOTES (so yeah, the notes will take longer to do, but I'll only be doing them once every four or five weeks)....

But the data entry and the list sorting and all that stuff will be the exact same. Only less often. Hooray!

Yeah, then where will you be? Back at Newgrounds, updating your list again. Yeah.

Yeah. I'll be back at NG, updating my list again...

Every other other other weekend.

Instead of EVERY weekend.

Your point being? #;-}>

Yeah.

Thought so. #;-}>

At 3/13/06 10:38 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Nice update gfox. Welcome to Ozcar and iscrulz! :) Me, went down a rank, but I should overtake Storm by next week. Also, during this week, I'll become an Elite Guard General! :D That should happen on Wednesday if the portal has decent activity.

Thanks. Congrats to you, sirrah!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-27 01:11:23

3/11/2006 to THE PRESENT Catch-Up Time PART TWO
(OGM, the end is in sight...)

At 3/13/06 11:29 AM, schneelocke wrote: Thanks for another great update, gfox. ^.^ I'm surprised I gained this many points, seeing how I missed a significant portion of the most active time on the portal on Saturday and Sunday, but I'm all the more happy with it, of course. ^^

You're welcome.

And BTW, if you feel that maintaining the lists weekly is too much work and decide that you'll switch to biweekly or even monthly, I'm sure everyone will understand (even though we'll be a bit sad, too).

MOST will understand. I think you mean. #;-}>

That being said, can't quite a bit of the work needed to do the list be automated? Stats-pulling, creating/formatting the main list, the 2x10k/9k list, the 1x10k mentions and so on should all be doable without much user interaction; the only thing that'd couldn't be automated of course would be your comments. ^_~

Stat-pulling was completely automated until the NG Lister crackdown. See March of 2005. If you still don't know what I mean, ask around in level up, someone will post you a link or explain what happened to you.

Suffice it to say that from August of 2004 to March of 2005, all lists benefited from a program made by SK that let us pull data without any work at all. All we had to do was set up a config file once... and then we could paste the data columns for any profile data type (such as the five stats in the pentalist) into Excel directly instead of manually loading profiles individually.

At 3/13/06 05:37 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Oh that's right, when I hit 10k protects that meant I was double-listed :D awesome.
Good updates geefawx, i love em.

You didn't realise you were gonna be doublelisted? Ya silly bastard. #;-}>

Thanks, I'm glad you love 'em so much.

yeh, rank and list leap is understandable... entry rank / member? that's a little confusing for a newb to this place (IE ME >:( lol)...

I trust you understand it after schnee's explanation? If you need any more help or explanations, please let me know.

anyhoo, im teh numero uno list leaper, I can live with that :)

Heh, I'll bet you can!

thanks for the cewl updates bud.

You're welcome, Marcus. Rock on.

At 3/14/06 01:40 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: So, geefawx is going to be doing less updates EH? that lazy bastard. it was a lot cooler when he used to do like 5 lists a week. man, his activities fed the hungry statwhores well.

It's not about laziness, it's about time.

NOW WE ARE ALL BUT SCARSE.

If us statwhores are so scarce now, then... well, we don't need quite as many list updates to feed us, eh? #;-}>

At 3/14/06 11:35 PM, iscrulz wrote: I have waited from early fall late summer guessing to get the second 10k stat now I should save and post a lot more.

HOORAY FOR YOU! Good luck with the 4x10k march. I'm sure you'll have far less trouble than I've been having. #;-}>

Um Semimonthly.

Sorries. Just plain monthly it is.

How long will +38 be 2nd leap list.

Not long, probably... Sorry again? #;-}>

And finally thanks to all that congrats me for entering the list or getting two stats over ten thousand points.

Yahoo!

At 3/20/06 10:42 PM, schneelocke wrote: Hmm, did you switch away from a weekly format already? Pity. :P (even though it's perfectly understandable, too, of course...)

Someone wasn't reading my list update post in here very closely. (cough)

gfoxcook: Also, regarding unannounced changes in list-scheduling.... no, I wouldn't do that. However, that was a good guess. There will be no list update next week. (Posted: 3/13/06 03:10)

At 3/21/06 12:42 AM, iscrulz wrote: I think he made the decision a month ago. We all understand why the switch was made and etc. Sad thing for me is I didnt get to see my pt gain for the week.

No, I literally made the decision while doing data pulling on March 11th.

At 3/21/06 06:45 AM, schneelocke wrote: *nods* Yeah, that's kind of a pity. Ah well - I hope there'll be an update next week then. ^.~

Sorry, one more week to wait.

When this weekend began, there was basically only two options as to how I was going to proceed in my mind. Either:

A)

last update was Saturday 3/11
first not-every-week-update would be two weeks later, Saturday 3/25
next not-every-week-update would then be two weeks later again, Saturday 4/08
next update would be nearly a month later (four weeks), Saturday 5/06

or

B)

last update was Saturday 3/11
first not-every-week-update would be three weeks later, Saturday 4/01
next not-every-week-update would then be the first weekend of the next month (five weeks in this case), Saturday 5/06

IOW, I decided early this weekend to change to once a month. But the only question was HOW. Which path. A slower two week/two week/four week plan. Or a three week/five week plan. I was thinking about whether or not to start the data pull on Saturday evening when Newgrounds went down.

That pretty much sealed it. Plan B.

The good news? An update is due next weekend, first weekend of April.

The bad news? There are four weekends in April, not just three, so... it'll be five full weeks between the April update and the May update.

The good news? It'll be just four weeks after the May update until the June update.

etc. etc. etc.

First weekend of every month = update weekend. I will aim for Saturday, but I can't guarantee anything. I work some Saturdays, for one thing. This means all updates will either be 28 or 35 days apart. Sounds bad, eh? Well, would you rather I just stop updating the list? If the answer is no, then please try to adjust along with me to this brave new world.

Nothing lasts forever. The weekly updates of the pentalist lasted a very long time by list update standards. Just as my weekly voting power updates did. But those days are as over as the NG Lister era is... now.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-27 03:53:28

At 3/27/06 01:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Nothing lasts forever. The weekly updates of the pentalist lasted a very long time by list update standards. Just as my weekly voting power updates did. But those days are as over as the NG Lister era is... now.

Well it's not anything dissappointing cause it's happened with a lot of other lists going from weekly to monthly and i have to give you props for updating the list weekly for so long now.

Plus with it being monthly it means we get to see bigger numbers. ;P

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-27 10:23:26

At 3/27/06 12:56 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Thanks. Good job with all your statliness as of late.

Heh, not much with posting recently, but I am going to work on getting to 1000 reviews, which will make me the 20th user on NG to get 1k for all stats! :D

NOT ALLOWED.

Ummm....SHRAPNEL SUCKS! :P

I was asking if, in 4 months, you are getting out of school for GOOD... or for the summer? It was hard to tell which you meant. I'd assume the latter, but it sounded like he former. O_o

Just a one week break in February. I'll be having two weeks off school starting a week on Friday for Easter. Then, I'll wait for the day I leave school FOR GOOD! :D

Well? Did you? #;-}>

Yes I did! :)

At 3/27/06 01:07 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Thanks. Sorry to hear about your computer problems.

It only lasted for a few days and it was during the weekday. Would've been worse if it lasted during the weekend since I'd have hardly anything to do. There wouldn't be much games that I'd feel like playing on.

At 3/27/06 01:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Thanks. Congrats to you, sirrah!

Thanks! End of May, I think I'll be an EGSC by then. If not, then a few days after. Heh, it would be cool if I got EGSC on 6/6/06. :D

At 3/27/06 01:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote: The good news? An update is due next weekend, first weekend of April.

Good, I'll be looking forward to see the next update.

The bad news? There are four weekends in April, not just three, so... it'll be five full weeks between the April update and the May update.

That sucks! :(

The good news? It'll be just four weeks after the May update until the June update.

Alright, that's fine.

First weekend of every month = update weekend.

Well, as long as you will make an update, that's good.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-28 18:09:59

At 3/27/06 12:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Alas, alas. If only!

Well, I'd be happy to have one, too. ^_~

Ah well, whichever. If you're a woman in your mind, then I'll keep referring to you as a she.

Thanks. :) I don't feel exclusively feminine at the moment, but I kinda enjoy the thought, anyway. ^^

So... strange? Hell, you're positively open about your gender situation compared to the above two situations, so I find that refreshing and not strange at all. #;-}>

OK. ^_^ I should probably clarify that I'm not actually transsexual, BTW - I'm just, well... I don't know, actually. Most people tend to think of gender as a binary, black-and-white, male-or-female issue, but it's not that. Some who're a bit more enlightened think it's a sliding scale, but it's not that, either - it's really a two-dimensional field where masculinity and femininity can - in theory - take arbitrary, independent values. And of course, things change over time, too, so instead of "male" or "female", gender really is a function f: R->[0,1]^2 (more or less). ^_~

As I said, it's all quite complicated. I'm not unhappy with a male body (well, *my* male body is not one I really like, but that's not due to its being male), but I'd enjoy having a female body for a while at least, too. That's not possible, of course - but being female in my mind is. ^.^ And being male at the same time, too, and floating around on that field as time passes...

Ah well. :) Sorry, I'll stop hogging this thread for random streams of consciousness regarding gender... ^_~

At 3/27/06 01:07 AM, gfoxcook wrote: And a tasty chocolate bar!

Hey, that's unfair, I didn't get one! ^_^

At 3/27/06 01:11 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Stat-pulling was completely automated until the NG Lister crackdown. See March of 2005. If you still don't know what I mean, ask around in level up, someone will post you a link or explain what happened to you.

Suffice it to say that from August of 2004 to March of 2005, all lists benefited from a program made by SK that let us pull data without any work at all. All we had to do was set up a config file once... and then we could paste the data columns for any profile data type (such as the five stats in the pentalist) into Excel directly instead of manually loading profiles individually.

Oh, yes, I know about SK's total lister and the drama that it created, although I haven't actually seen it happen myself. But as long as you're pulling the same data... does it make a difference whether you load the profile pages by hand or use a tool to grab them? The data transferred and load causes on the NG servers is the same in either case.

Someone wasn't reading my list update post in here very closely. (cough)

gfoxcook: Also, regarding unannounced changes in list-scheduling.... no, I wouldn't do that. However, that was a good guess. There will be no list update next week. (Posted: 3/13/06 03:10)

Eh, yeah, I admit it - I'm not terribly good when it comes to *actually* reading what people write. :)

First weekend of every month = update weekend. I will aim for Saturday, but I can't guarantee anything. I work some Saturdays, for one thing. This means all updates will either be 28 or 35 days apart. Sounds bad, eh? Well, would you rather I just stop updating the list? If the answer is no, then please try to adjust along with me to this brave new world.

I still think it's a pity, but yeah, if the list is taking up too much of your time, then you definitely should give other things priority - there *are* more important things in life than NG. ^_~ And yes, having monthly lists is far better than having none at all, too.

BTW, I will be away from mid-April to early May myself, so I probably won't get any points during that time. I'll try to get a friend to deposit for me, but that'll be about it. Oh well, I hope I won't lose *too* many ranks during that time... ^^

ƞaĆ° er margt sem myrkriĆ° veit / minn er hugur Ć¾ungur

Oft Ʃg svarta sandinn leit / svƭưa grƦnan engireit

ƍ jƶklinum hljĆ³Ć°a dauĆ°adjĆŗpar sprungur

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-28 23:58:29

At 3/27/06 12:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 2/25/2006 to 3/04/2006 Catch-Up Time PART ONE
(aka the shit from 3-4 weeks back I never caught up on)
At 2/27/06 02:36 AM, iscrulz wrote: Well I thought the next update was LIV not LIII didn't check for that. But the "YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED" could work. I am cliff jumping *pulls parachute cord* nothing happens ::pulls emergency:: oh shit You said it would work YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEDdddd<
/doplar effect>
Holy... shit.

I dont no where I got that from.

Are you sure. I would trade my getting 10k exp first for getting 10k saves, oh wait I think I know you could be lvl 29 etc right.
I didn't say I just wanted ONE of the stats, I just wish I'd hit 10k exp back when I could have. Yes, exactly. Though I really don't need to have been level 29 by now. I'd be happy being level 24 or 25 by now, personally. IOW, I wish I'd only missed half the deposits I missed. Even that woulda been super-neato-keeny-cool. But it also could have been worse. I could have waited yet another year to get into NG and I wouldn't even be past 10,000 exp yet, so...

Ok. Well I guess I could have hit 10k exp a year ago. yes being stuck at lvl 29 wouldnt be fun but you would have a spicy vp. If I waited another year I would still have 10k exp. or 9,800.

It's all good.

Yeah its good.

Some time I will check the users in the close to list that will make it next 2 updates.
Now you'll have tons more time in which to do checks like that, so have fun. #;-}>

I will or wont I dont know yet.

Yeah how long will it last I dont know but getting higher than gooch's LL is what to do.
Well, now I'm going to have to reevaluate the LLL as a matter of course. A much longer LLL span means people will have additional weeks to gain more of all five stats and pad their leap onto the list. INSANITY! #;-}>

maybe record the ones that enter the list on the saturday and see where on the list they would be.

I know what you mean. those 20-30k users only go for one stat and exp it seems. And the 40-50k maybe all expect reviews.
Unless they're XwaynecoltX, in which case they have the reviews as well.

Yeah ~X only cares about his review count not his friends </quisty>

The LLL's future is cloudy right now.

definetly.

Yes the LLL is not to be proud of you would want a low entrance (not 0 like bluntedboy, and MoreExremist) but entering the list so long ago like in 2004 like that.
The only way a low entrance is something to be proud of is if it DID happen in early 2004. Back then it was pretty tough to get a +25 leap. Pretty much impossible, in fact. #;-}>

unless they had 29,493 blams 10,000 saves 9,999 exp 9,999 post 9,999 reviews and if 69,490 didnt make it just adjust the blams accordingly. But anyway that didnt happen or probably never will.

My tongue will make amends
Awesome phrase there.

I don't remember making the amends. Have I yet?

They must like kissing, sucking, blowing.
PORNOGRAPHIC.

I will get my camera.

I won't assume that anymore. Then I should be set.
All will be well.

I would say I am set.

I am not happy with the wait but getting 10k XP I am. Too lame to explian why it takes so long. Ok I will deposit my 840 exp pts then.
Much less than 840 exp now, I'd wager.

Yeah 840 where did I get that number from when it was 90 at the most.

Hmm I posted the similar thing in your profile over there a few days ago, I dont feel like checking the time stamps to prove anything.
Whoops. My memory was on the fritz. Funny... it still is!

Um I wish I could recall what I said I think I know what it is. So get the memory fixed.

You should seriously think about doing it.
I thought about it. And time (well, lack thereof) has forced my hand.

appreatnely, but what could you do. nothing.

Yeah that will take too long to even think about it.
Waaay off in TEH FUTURE.

Too far har har.

At 3/27/06 01:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 3/11/2006 to THE PRESENT Catch-Up Time PART ONE
At 3/12/06 11:59 PM, iscrulz wrote: Sorry we have to wait until 4 am, or he changed the updates to biweekly unannouced.
Again... I dunno where this 4 AM part came from. #;-}>

sorry must have been a typo I mean 2 AM, I swear.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-04 02:10:27

Web Pentalist Mark LVIII is uploaded and available.

Welcome to Rabid-Echidna and kolohe! Blams/posts and blams/saves. Plenty o' stats to go around. Welcome to you both, see the list update, yet again, for slightly more detailed ramble.

No status changery.... AGAIN. And this time on a long three-week update period, too. As I say in the update, the five weeks ahead to the next update should definitely fix that. If we don't have even ONE status change by then, I'll give up. #;-}>

Save stuff is UP! Both the percentage (just a bit--from 20.33% to 20.36%, but every little bit counts!)... AND more importantly the average (9820 up to 9934... mmm... getting so close to hitting 10,000 saves avg again... mmm...) are up, specifically.

Anyway, meant to do the update on Saturday but was busy. Actually did the bulk of the data pull late Sunday (all the 76 members from last update, for starters), but had to go to sleep for work on Monday morning, finished the data pull this evening while watching 24 and finished the list notes and stats and... well, there ya go. On the up side, since the updates are so much less often now, data being pulled over a wider range of time doesn't matter so much for statistical purposes. It all evens out a bit more, a time difference between the first and last profiles I view of hours or even up to a day is much more negligible when compared to a 21 day (and soon 28 or 35 day) gap between updates... instead of just 7 days.

Two new list members = LLL. I'm going to go ahead and update it as normal now. However, keeping in mind that we've entered a brave new world of list leapage, I will now place ASTERIXES next to the names of post-weekly->monthly-shift list enterers. The three stars next to our two newbies = 3 weeks between updates they had to gain points and have a huge leap. Future leapers will get either four or five stars, depending on whether it's the usual 4 weeks between updates or the occasional 5 weeks between updates. Ahhh, gotta love how weeks and months coexist (or don't). Enjoy the LLL, one and all. And enjoy the update. I'm sure it'll taste all the sweeter since you've been waiting for it for so long. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-04 02:11:20

List Leap List as of 20060402
(up from 46 to 48 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
01 -- + 46 -- [ 27 / 74 ] ( 56 ) M-A-R-C-U-S
02 -- + 38 -- [ 37 / 76 ] ( 57 ) iscrulz
03 -- + 35 -- [ 42 / 78 ] ( 58 ) ***kolohe
04 -- + 33 -- [ 37 / 70 ] ( 54 ) schneelocke
05 -- + 29 -- [ 42 / 72 ] ( 55 ) DonDoli
06 -- + 29 -- [ 47 / 76 ] ( 57 ) Ozcar
07 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
08 -- + 23 -- [ 55 / 78 ] ( 58 ) ***Rabid-Echidna
09 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
10 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
11 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
12 -- + 20 -- [ 34 / 56 ] ( 38 ) wismty
13 -- + 19 -- [ 48 / 67 ] ( 51 ) ouandyoi
14 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
15 -- + 18 -- [ 37 / 56 ] ( 38 ) AZPunisher
16 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage
17 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
18 -- + 16 -- [ 40 / 56 ] ( 38 ) Toocool100
19 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
20 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
21 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
22 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
23 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
24 -- + 13 -- [ 47 / 60 ] ( 43 ) FIGMENTUM
25 -- + 13 -- [ 48 / 62 ] ( 44 ) Bahamut7
26 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
27 -- + 12 -- [ 60 / 72 ] ( 55 ) LockClock
28 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
29 -- + 11 -- [ 42 / 53 ] ( 37 ) Newgrundling
30 -- + 09 -- [ 59 / 69 ] ( 53 ) Dobio
31 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
32 -- + 08 -- [ 51 / 59 ] ( 42 ) ornery_scotsman
33 -- + 08 -- [ 56 / 64 ] ( 48 ) NegativeONE
34 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
35 -- + 07 -- [ 50 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Mr_Snrub
36 -- + 07 -- [ 55 / 62 ] ( 44 ) alhill
37 -- + 06 -- [ 63 / 69 ] ( 53 ) gamejunkie
38 -- + 06 -- [ 68 / 74 ] ( 56 ) bmxgamer
39 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
40 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
41 -- + 02 -- [ 49 / 52 ] ( 36 ) RageVI
42 -- + 02 -- [ 56 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Parasoul
43 -- + 02 -- [ 61 / 63 ] ( 46 ) Mary
44 -- + 01 -- [ 51 / 52 ] ( 36 ) rvyn
45 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
46 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron
47 -- + 00 -- [ 65 / 65 ] ( 49 ) bluntedboy
48 -- + 00 -- [ 66 / 66 ] ( 50 ) Morextremist

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-04 02:25:13

Great update Gfox,congrats to Rabid-Echidna and kolohe for making the list and wow i'm #5 now,cool. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-04 07:59:29

At 3/27/06 12:56 AM, gfoxcook wrote: A little from column A, a little from column B...

Ah, thank you. Not entirely B. ;-)

Sure. Loooong time before I learned to e-mail.

Ah, then there's no reason to get on the bike to get a word with your friends (What the fuck were we speaking about?). XD

Well, the updates won't be weekly anymore, so this weekly pattern nonsense can end. In fact, due to not updating the list every weekend, I might actually just plain be around a bit more to post a post or two every now and then (even on weekdays, GASP!), so... we'll see how all of that works out next month.

Hmmm, yeah. And sorry for not posting here lately. All this inactivity and stuff has confused me. d^.^b

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-04 10:43:05

Nice update gfox. Almost 2000 points gained, not bad. I did quite well. Too bad I'll probably lose a rank due to kolohe next month. :(

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-04 11:30:29

[...] and Wylo settles in JUST behind Bonus to take bronze with 2833. Runners-up this week are schneelocke with 2473 and X-Naut with 2205.

Meh... if I hadn't been sick for a week, I actually might've gotten bronze (or silver, for that matter). Oh well, still not too bad. :)

Thanks for the update, too - and you're right, it's even nicer to have one now that we had to wait for it for so long. ;) We all appreciate the hard work you put into this a lot, so... a heart-felt "thank you".

ƞaĆ° er margt sem myrkriĆ° veit / minn er hugur Ć¾ungur

Oft Ʃg svarta sandinn leit / svƭưa grƦnan engireit

ƍ jƶklinum hljĆ³Ć°a dauĆ°adjĆŗpar sprungur

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-04 19:21:10

At 4/4/06 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
I'm sure it'll taste all the sweeter since you've been waiting for it for so long. #;-}>

Since 03'. Triple listed in about 3 months, so that's always something to look forward to. My average of about 2 B/P points a week isn't going t be bringing me much higher up the list, and my post rate has decayed considerably, so I guess I'll be getting most of my points from experience alone from now on.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-04-22 14:17:49

At 3/27/06 12:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
And then we've got Dogma, who leaves the gender mark as a ? and won't reveal whether she's M or F but just offers tons of conflicting information or hints or stereotypical lures for people like Toocool in both the male AND female direction.

I know D0GMA's gender :P

Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-04 23:46:27

At 4/22/06 02:17 PM, Toocool100 wrote:

you wrong :P I!!! know D0GMA

greg i make saves in time for new list? be nice to be back on :)

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-05 00:09:11

At 5/4/06 11:46 PM, Syme wrote:

congrats on 10k saves but the last time the penta list was updated was about a month ago.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-05 00:22:47

At 5/4/06 11:46 PM, Syme wrote:

You think you know :-P~~

Ditto!

He does it like once a month, so it's a possible maybe. The way you vote I thought you'd never make it lol

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-05 00:26:43

I heard that D0GMA was a transexual and I wasn't surprised.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-05 00:35:59

At 5/5/06 12:26 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: I heard that D0GMA was a transexual and I wasn't surprised.

And long-necked Steve not being surprised doesn't surprise me either ;-)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-09 16:43:47

whine bump

waaa no list :(

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-09 22:56:39

Web Pentalist Mark LIX is uploaded and available.

Welcome to gd07, HaroFreak, Syme, Cesar_Barba, and BlueHippo! e/b, e/b, b/p, e/b, b/p respectively. Congrats to all five of yas. And welcome to everyone else, my friends, to the "Licks" update!

Yes. Hot hot licks.

And praise the maker, WE HAVE STATUS CHANGERY. Just one. But with five new additions and iscrulz's triplelisting, at least there's SOMEthing going on. And BTW, folks, for those of you who said I needed to update this thing every other week instead of once a month: In five weeks we've had five new users and just one status change. That is... weak, yo. Once a week or even once every other week updates would be so much more boring. Instead, we save up all the nifty things and pour 'em out into our eyeballs all at once, see? That's the way it works best.

Also, the save percentage is a bit up from 20.36% to 20.48%... and the save AVERAGE shot up from 9934 to 9994. SO DAMNED CLOSE TO 10,000 AGAIN! Come on, folks. Go save crazy for the rest of May and June's update will bring us all such happy happiness. :::tears well up:::

The data pull for the update was performed on Sunday night, with the exception of some checking-of-non-list-users on Monday evening after work. I had a rough go of it last week (50+ hours of work, plenty of overtime, including 8.5 hours on Saturday), and this week promises to be almost as busy, so... be grateful I was able to finish checking people who might hit 1x10k and 2x10k soon yesterday night and then do the actual update notes/stats tonight, yo!

FIVE new list members = LLL. You'll note that as I mentioned in the April update post, there are 5 asterixes next to the new folks this update (for the five weeks since last update) just as there were 3 asterixes last update for the three weeks that update covered. June's update's newbiews will sport 4 asterixes. And after that, there will cease to be such an exclusive tie of asterix count to update (we'll be cycling between tons of 4-asterix updates and a few 5-asterix updates now and then).

Enjoy the pentalist and the LLL, folks. They don't come around as often as they used to, so make sure to savour them both, and please comment all you like in here. Boy this topic has dropped off since I fell off the face of the planet. POST, people, post! #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-09 22:57:26

List Leap List as of 20060507
(up from 48 to 53 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
01 -- + 46 -- [ 27 / 74 ] ( 56 ) M-A-R-C-U-S
02 -- + 38 -- [ 37 / 76 ] ( 57 ) iscrulz
03 -- + 35 -- [ 42 / 78 ] ( 58 ) ***kolohe
04 -- + 33 -- [ 37 / 70 ] ( 54 ) schneelocke
05 -- + 29 -- [ 42 / 72 ] ( 55 ) DonDoli
06 -- + 29 -- [ 47 / 76 ] ( 57 ) Ozcar
07 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
08 -- + 26 -- [ 42 / 83 ] ( 59 ) *****Syme
09 -- + 23 -- [ 55 / 78 ] ( 58 ) ***Rabid-Echidna
10 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
11 -- + 22 -- [ 58 / 83 ] ( 59 ) *****BlueHippo
12 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
13 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
14 -- + 20 -- [ 34 / 56 ] ( 38 ) wismty
15 -- + 19 -- [ 48 / 67 ] ( 51 ) ouandyoi
16 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
17 -- + 18 -- [ 37 / 56 ] ( 38 ) AZPunisher
18 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage
19 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
20 -- + 16 -- [ 40 / 56 ] ( 38 ) Toocool100
21 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
22 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
23 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
24 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
25 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
26 -- + 13 -- [ 47 / 60 ] ( 43 ) FIGMENTUM
27 -- + 13 -- [ 48 / 62 ] ( 44 ) Bahamut7
28 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
29 -- + 12 -- [ 60 / 72 ] ( 55 ) LockClock
30 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
31 -- + 11 -- [ 42 / 53 ] ( 37 ) Newgrundling
32 -- + 11 -- [ 70 / 83 ] ( 59 ) *****HaroFreak
33 -- + 09 -- [ 59 / 69 ] ( 53 ) Dobio
34 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
35 -- + 08 -- [ 51 / 59 ] ( 42 ) ornery_scotsman
36 -- + 08 -- [ 56 / 64 ] ( 48 ) NegativeONE
37 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
38 -- + 07 -- [ 50 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Mr_Snrub
39 -- + 07 -- [ 55 / 62 ] ( 44 ) alhill
40 -- + 06 -- [ 63 / 69 ] ( 53 ) gamejunkie
41 -- + 06 -- [ 68 / 74 ] ( 56 ) bmxgamer
42 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
43 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
44 -- + 02 -- [ 49 / 52 ] ( 36 ) RageVI
45 -- + 02 -- [ 56 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Parasoul
46 -- + 02 -- [ 61 / 63 ] ( 46 ) Mary
47 -- + 01 -- [ 51 / 52 ] ( 36 ) rvyn
48 -- + 01 -- [ 81 / 83 ] ( 59 ) *****Cesar_Barba
49 -- + 01 -- [ 82 / 83 ] ( 59 ) *****gd07
50 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
51 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron
52 -- + 00 -- [ 65 / 65 ] ( 49 ) bluntedboy
53 -- + 00 -- [ 66 / 66 ] ( 50 ) Morextremist

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-09 23:21:48

At 4/4/06 02:25 AM, X-Naut wrote: Great update Gfox,congrats to Rabid-Echidna and kolohe for making the list and wow i'm #5 now,cool. =)

Thanks. And yeah, enjoy your nice cozy spot above me, ya bastard. #;-}>

At 4/4/06 07:59 AM, Andersson wrote: Ah, thank you. Not entirely B. ;-)

Um... (sigh of relief)?

Ah, then there's no reason to get on the bike to get a word with your friends (What the fuck were we speaking about?). XD

I have no freakin' idea. Isn't posting once a month trippy?

Hmmm, yeah. And sorry for not posting here lately. All this inactivity and stuff has confused me. d^.^b

Yeah, that'll happen. Don't give it a second thought.

At 4/4/06 08:34 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 3/27/06 01:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Suuuuuuuuure. A... "ganster" is you, eh?
OK MAN, EVEN THE TOTALLY AWESOME CAN MESS UP SOMETIMES :'(

And then e-mail me "ganster" instead of "gangster" in an e-mail 3 weeks later as well? Hahahah, so the totally awesome tend to mess up twice in once month as well? #;-}>

I'm becoming a scapegoat in these parts, some mods (that happen to be female, and asian, hope that's not too much information) seem to just have it out for me these days I mean I got banned on 3/31/06 for Unrelated and all around "spammy" posts .... where are they?

A SCAPEGOAT. OH NOEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee... By these parts do you mean Wi/Ht? or just NG BBS in general? Cause if the latter, I have to repeat the advice I've given you what... 3 times before? STAY OFF OF GENERAL. #;-}>

That one special thing between a man and a woman ):<

I'm going teh dies :'(

Nope. You're not getting off that easy, damnit.

I'll sure try, with a silver this time I'm feelin pretty good :)

And a gold this time. Even better, no?

Though I personally prefer the look of silver to gold... what gold stands for > what silver stands for. Oh, if only we could swap 'em.

You laugh @ my runner upness ):<, ... well i laugh @ ur ... UR FIAC ):<

Well, I can't laugh at it this time. And I only laughed cause I knew I'd get a reaction outta ya, anyway.

... hey there, crazyman.
(

What, I can't call you by my ol' nickname for you anymore? ;_;

+2856

DO YOU SEE THAT, that's called, JUSTICE
nearly 70k, NEARLY

+2856 in 3 weeks was still less than 1000 per week. THIS time, you've broken the 1k/week barrier wide open with your awesomely awesome 5 week total. Congrats for THAT justice, sirrah. #;-}>

At 4/4/06 10:43 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Nice update gfox. Almost 2000 points gained, not bad. I did quite well. Too bad I'll probably lose a rank due to kolohe next month. :(

Thanks, and congrats on your recently successes in the pentalist world. You didn't even get passed by kolohe like you thought you would.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-09 23:22:31

At 4/4/06 11:30 AM, schneelocke wrote: Meh... if I hadn't been sick for a week, I actually might've gotten bronze (or silver, for that matter). Oh well, still not too bad. :)

Is there some rule about not using NG while you're sick? Huh? Whuzza? #;-}>

Thanks for the update, too - and you're right, it's even nicer to have one now that we had to wait for it for so long. ;) We all appreciate the hard work you put into this a lot, so... a heart-felt "thank you".

:::tips cap::: You're welcome, and thanks for the appreciation.

At 4/4/06 07:21 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: Since 03'. Triple listed in about 3 months, so that's always something to look forward to. My average of about 2 B/P points a week isn't going t be bringing me much higher up the list, and my post rate has decayed considerably, so I guess I'll be getting most of my points from experience alone from now on.

That's the way I get 95% of my points, so... welcome to my world, man. #;-}>

At 4/22/06 02:17 PM, Toocool100 wrote: I know D0GMA's gender :P

I've heard about your AIM escapades and I'm still not convinced you got the full story with any conviction. But as long as it makes you happy believing you do, then keep on keepin' on, man. #;-}>

At 5/4/06 11:46 PM, Syme wrote: you wrong :P I!!! know D0GMA

LOL! What a reaction there. Nice to see you around, Syme.

Yes, you did indeed make it in time for the update.

At 5/5/06 12:09 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: congrats on 10k saves but the last time the penta list was updated was about a month ago.

All anyone has to remember is that I'm aiming for the first weekend of every month. I could pull the data on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or in extreme cases early Monday.... and as a result, if you have any major stat landmarks you want to get to before the list is updated, aim for Friday of that first weekend of the new month and you'll be fine.

</hot tip>

At 5/5/06 12:22 AM, D0GMA wrote: You think you know :-P~~

Seeeeeeeeee, Toocool? #;-}>

He does it like once a month, so it's a possible maybe. The way you vote I thought you'd never make it lol

Yeah. That damned blam/save ratio of hers, eh? #;-}>

But yanno, if Denvish can make it to 20,000 saves and Syme can make it to 10,000 saves... then I guess anything's possible.

Now if only TheJoe would make it to 10,000 saves... I've long wanted that to happen.

At 5/9/06 04:43 PM, Syme wrote: whine bump

waaa no list :(

There there, there there... it's all better now, right? #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-09 23:28:42

Well nice update, no mention of my post and review count, awwwwww.
Ah well I got five week to make 30 posts lol. I think I can do that.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-10 10:54:47

At 5/9/06 10:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LIX is uploaded and available.

Yay, another update! And look at that, I am ranked 36 which should make you very happy man! Even better, I am getting close to 50k total points!

Welcome to gd07, HaroFreak, Syme, Cesar_Barba, and BlueHippo! e/b, e/b, b/p, e/b, b/p respectively. Congrats to all five of yas. And welcome to everyone else, my friends, to the "Licks" update!

Well done BlueHippo! :D

Thanks, and congrats on your recently successes in the pentalist world. You didn't even get passed by kolohe like you thought you would.

But I did get passed by DonDoli. I was wondering when he was going to overtake me on total points. He had the same amount of points as me when the regulars update was made.

By next update, expect to see me with over 1k reviews (500 responses), EGSC and over 10.00VP. I cannot wait to become the 20th user to get 1k for all stats AND the 10th user to get 500 responses! :O

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-10 17:56:14

At 5/9/06 11:21 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/4/06 07:59 AM, Andersson wrote: (What the fuck were we speaking about?). XD
I have no freakin' idea. Isn't posting once a month trippy?

Haha, yeah, it really is! XD

Yeah, that'll happen. Don't give it a second thought.

Atleast I found your post pretty soon this time. =)

You missed my and Bahamut-'s name change though. =P

At 5/9/06 11:28 PM, ramagi wrote: Well nice update, no mention of my post and review count, awwwwww.

You had your chance. ;-)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-10 18:49:11

No mention of my 100k total points? =(

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-05-11 00:38:33

At 5/10/06 06:49 PM, Denvish wrote: No mention of my 100k total points? =(

wow! cool! congrats on 100k total points denvish!