00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My mother and step father died.

14,657 Views | 185 Replies

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 01:33:49

At 11/7/03 01:31 AM, Jacob_Powder wrote: Sorry Bevin. :(

WAIT, NO I'M NOT.

Of course you aren't. I don't know a single 14 year old that is sorry for anything! Wait a few more years and it will catch up with you.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 05:21:38

I still don't know if Stamper was telling the truth or not...

If so, I'm sorry for your loss

If not..

My mother and step father died.

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 05:29:03

Im sorry for your loss mate......But if this is some kind of sick prank then.....................Your a sad man.

Man i really do feel sorry for you though.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 20:26:11

Stamper you have my condolences.

but from what I am reading Stamper is a sick fuck with a mean/sick sense of humour. If you, Stamper, is indeed joking you deserve to die through ithuktuk (inuit term for being ass fucked)

I feel shame to share the same friggen air with the sick fucks who only insult/laugh at people who lost loved ones, I don't even know him but I feel sorry to his loss, if you have nothing kind to say you should stay the fuck out of the topic and make your own that bashes people who have lost loved ones.

"If you have nothing kind to say, say nothing at all"

follow these words, people I know have died because their mouths flapped too much.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 20:50:27

Stamper. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to lose two parents. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be here man. my_chameleon_is_psycyho@hotmail.com. I hope you make it through this.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 21:00:36

At 11/6/03 10:54 PM, Stamper wrote:
Yeah, its funny though because my parents are still alive, and his dad is still dead. I hope his mom dies shortly so I can win this.

Grow a brain, people, and stop believing everything you read.