00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Callipsio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My mother and step father died.

14,621 Views | 185 Replies

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 21:05:03

At 11/6/03 09:00 PM, Stuporman wrote:
At 11/6/03 08:54 PM, MissenLinx wrote: cock head
Worst. Insult. EVER.

No, I believe that would be "Pole-smoking, chicken-raping, latex-smelling, ass-munching, boil-popping, cunt-brained dickweasel."

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 21:09:43

hey man, thats terrible, it seems the world is taking a spiral dive straight into hell. Im sorry to here that, and how old are you anyway?? to be at such a young age must make it even harder, best of luck in your future.

p.s. and for all of you ass hole n00bs outhere who have no regard for peoples feelings, GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

p.p.s. if your lying i hope you die of gonaria and burn in hell.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 21:21:01

mmmk, i read over this thread, all of the pages....i find (unless im missing some inside shit) that you, stamper, are an ass hole.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 21:31:22

Stamper does stand up!

One_crazy_lemming: My dad died today. Hes had emphysema for years now, and caught the Australian Flu...
===============================================
Stamper: I have a joke for you - whats the difference between me...and you.

MY FATHER IS STILL ALIVE, AAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET IT, BECAUSE YOURS IS DEAD. I'm going to sleep now
=====================
Stamper: was drunk. My bad. And Lunatic, you aren't gonna kill me. Shut your trap, pussy. You live at your mom's house and eat Pop-Tarts and watch re-runs of Saved by the Bell on a regular basis. Don't make promises you can't keep.

And feel free to continue voting low on the movies. Trust me - it doesn't matter, in so many respects. You're only wasting your time.

BTW - I'm sorry your dad is dead. Look at the bright side though - MINE ISN'T, AAAA HAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA, AAAHAHAHAHAHA GAHAHAHAHA.

The end.
===================
Stamper;
Everyone has a rough life. Your husband came in here for pointless sympathy, thats like going to a mall and walking up to random people: 'HEY, MY FATHER DIED.' Deal with it, and stop complaining that every last person on the planet isn't sad for you, and dishing out pointless sympathy.

When your father dies, there's a chance mine will still be alive. In that case, I'll be back here to make fun of you if you come BACK TO THIS ONLINE FORUM FULL OF STRANGERS LOOKING FOR SYMPATHETIC EARS. Is anyone pissed yet?

All my love,
William
==============================================
Stamper:

Nah, I don't bother to read your posts. They waste my time - so I normally just skip past those.
==========================================
Possible explanations for Stamper's parents "dying" 4 days after this exchange:
-there really is a kind and loving God
-Stampers parents are so embarrassed by their son's behavior that they commite suicide to punish him
-Pure coincidence
-Not satisfied with being an asshole to Lemming, Stamper decides to be an asshole to the entire BBS, and lies about his parents "dying" so he can laugh at how gullible non-assholes are.

In view of Stamper's love and benevolence towards all of mankind, as shown in his posts, which do you think is most likely?

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 22:32:44

At 11/6/03 09:00 PM, Stuporman wrote:
At 11/6/03 08:54 PM, MissenLinx wrote: cock head
Worst. Insult. EVER.

nah stupidman i'm sure there is something more insulting then that on this portal. i promise there has to be

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 22:47:03

:Stamper wrote this a couple days ago

Stamper: I have a joke for you - whats the difference between me...and you.

MY FATHER IS STILL ALIVE, AAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET IT, BECAUSE YOURS IS DEAD. I'm going to sleep now

He is bullshiting. He said his dad died when he was 14 now he is 20. He wrote his father is still alive a couple days ago. I havent read all the replys but thats wat I think.

I Posted The Millionth Post

And Created The Hundred Thousandth Thread

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 22:54:16

Kinda sucks when you're on the receiving end, doesn't it?
(the above "joke" was told by Stamper to One_Crazy_Lemming, whose father had died. Kinda makes you believe in Karma..)

Yeah, its funny though because my parents are still alive, and his dad is still dead. I hope his mom dies shortly so I can win this.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 22:55:58

At 11/6/03 10:54 PM, Stamper wrote: Yeah, its funny though because my parents are still alive, and his dad is still dead. I hope his mom dies shortly so I can win this.

i wish iwas that guys mom then i could be cool and be molsed by creepy guys working in a mortuary...

don't be trash people

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:00:13

Istari, you are such. A faggot. Holy GOD it blows my mind.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:06:45

At 11/6/03 11:00 PM, Stamper wrote: blows my mind.

Oh Mickey,
you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,
hey Mickey!
hey Mickey!

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:22:19

At 11/6/03 10:32 PM, DUDE4U wrote: nah stupidman i'm sure there is something more insulting

Worst insult. As in "not a good insult", dumbass. You know, you were a much more interesting person when you were not posting here at all.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:26:23

At 11/6/03 11:22 PM, Stuporman wrote:
At 11/6/03 10:32 PM, DUDE4U wrote: nah stupidman i'm sure there is something more insulting
Worst insult. As in "not a good insult", dumbass. You know, you were a much more interesting person when you were not posting here at all.

yea right back atcha before you sold out and became a mod!!

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:30:15

At 11/6/03 11:26 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 11/6/03 11:22 PM, Stuporman wrote:
yea right back atcha before you sold out and became a mod!!

Saying "sold out" is really funny considering mods don't get paid anything.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:30:48

You guys sound like a couple of bitches. Shut up.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:32:46

At 11/6/03 11:30 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote:
Saying "sold out" is really funny considering mods don't get paid anything.

i honestly hope you get what i mean. because if u don't i feel so sorry for you.

but incase people don't understand it's the point where you give up being a regular Newgrounder to become something higher because some person gives more ranking or power

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:34:06

You make absolutely no sense, you know that stamper??

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:34:12

At 11/6/03 11:30 PM, Stamper wrote: You guys sound like a couple of bitches. Shut up.

Well you should've done what I do: not like your parents in the first place.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:37:37

At 11/6/03 11:32 PM, DUDE4U wrote: it's the point where you give up being a regular Newgrounder to become something higher because some person gives more ranking or power

blah blah fucking blah

At 11/6/03 11:30 PM, Stamper wrote: You guys sound like a couple of bitches.

then go lick my cunt

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:37:42

At 11/6/03 11:26 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
explanation

no I got exactly what you were saying but... wouldn't it be more sold out if he were to say something about you spamming, locking your post, etc?

He insulted you though, an insult is an insult

Hey I'm not trying to take anyone's side either, just reasoning my response

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:41:16

At 11/6/03 11:00 PM, Stamper wrote: Istari, you are such. A faggot. Holy GOD it blows my mind.

Is that the best you can do, Stamper? A plain old "Faggot"? You are a piece of human scum without any decency or respect for others. What sort of person lies about their parents dying violently so he can laugh at anybody decent enough to offer condolences?

An asshole.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:42:22

At 11/6/03 11:37 PM, Afro_Ninja wrote:
He insulted you though, an insult is an insult

yes i know he came with an insult but see being here as long as i have i've realized that trying to get back at people is fucking useless. i mean yea i could go back and forth with superman or whatever and get a bunch of posts but those days for me are pretty much over. i make one comment then i leave it alone because it's not worth fuckin with it. then his great response of blah blah blah fuck this fuck that or whatever was kinda childish which i laughed at it thinking someone like stupor could come with a more dignified response then that ^_^

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 23:47:59

At 11/6/03 11:42 PM, DUDE4U wrote: yes i know

All you got was the blah-blah because your sellout comment was too weak to bother with. The last time we went through this bullshit I herbed you lovely and then you IMed me to apologize and say that you were just kidding around. Get off my jock already.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 00:30:34

At 11/6/03 09:52 AM, HeinousDude wrote: How did they die?

you idiot you dont need to know that.

I say NG is not the place for grief. condulences are given but insults are scars so the basic jist is I already stated it.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 00:35:53

At 11/7/03 12:24 AM, BladeClock wrote: After reading the last few pages...

...you are still oblivious.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 00:38:10

At 11/6/03 10:54 PM, Stamper wrote: Yeah, its funny though because my parents are still alive

Here's to a dozen more pages of people saying they feel sorry for you.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 01:03:53

I love me some Stuporman.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 01:07:43

painless. They drove a Jeep Wrangler with the top off...and they were buckled in. I have to throw up, I'm sorry.

OMG, that is so fucked up. I can't even imagine if that were to happen to my mother or father. I'm so sorry! I wish there was something I could do to help. If ya need to chat, email me anytime.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 01:08:44

oh you fucker.....I almost started to cry! You peice of shit! grrrrrrr.....

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 01:31:35

Sorry Bevin. :(

WAIT, NO I'M NOT.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-07 01:33:08

At 11/7/03 01:08 AM, Bevin wrote: oh you fucker.....I almost started to cry! You peice of shit! grrrrrrr.....

It's the Bevwoman! Hurrah!