00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ramenretro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My mother and step father died.

14,528 Views | 185 Replies

My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:30:15

I don't even know what to do anymore...I make fun of everyone else when their friends and family die...and I haven't cried this much for years. I don't have many friends...so I came to the only place I'm accepted to discuss my feelings...its almost too much to bear. What can I do? My Father passed away when I was 14...now my Mother and Step-Dad? Now I'm all alone, and I would gladly take their places. I wish I wasn't so sad, but I can't help it...NG is all I have left. You guys are my only family and hope you can understand that I love you all!

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:33:33

are you being serius becuse i know you sick humor

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:36:15

Nah, for once, I'm actually serious. My sadness will pass. I can be strong.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:39:44

i farted.

None

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:40:50

Luis, this is serious, if you're just gonna be mean, please take it elsewhere. Sorry if I upset you but I felt that needed to be said.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:41:22

At 11/6/03 09:36 AM, Stamper wrote: Nah, for once, I'm actually serious. My sadness will pass. I can be strong.

Well i knopw nothing i say will make you feel any better, atleast you know you have a good career ahead of you. Look forward to the future. You'l get through this...

Now make me a sig.

The worst member.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:42:18

your right, "loosing" someone is very bad or whatever the hell that person said in the other thread just like this one.

None

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:43:57

At 11/6/03 09:30 AM, Stamper wrote: I don't even know what to do anymore...You guys are my only family and hope you can understand that I love you all!

My thoughts are with you at this time, I lost my mother nearly five years ago and my father barely speaks to me because his "girlfriend" dislikes me.
If there is anything I can do, please, let me know- Even if you just need to talk to someone.
Take care,
Cally, Dave & baby Eleanor

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:48:31

It is so terrible to lose parents...I wish you were here so I could cry on your shoulder...thanks for your warm emotions and understanding in my time of need, Cally. My best regards to you and your family.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:51:51

At 11/6/03 09:39 AM, Mr_Luis wrote: i farted.

YOU FUCK HEAD, this is not the fuckign thread to make fun

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:52:17

At 11/6/03 09:48 AM, Stamper wrote: It is so terrible to lose parents...I wish you were here so I could cry on your shoulder...thanks for your warm emotions and understanding in my time of need, Cally. My best regards to you and your family.

I'll always be around, both now and in future so the offer still stands for when you're in need of reassurance.
Cally

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:52:25

How did they die?

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:55:05

Hey man,

I knew something was up when you called me this morning. Why didn't you tell me over the phone? I wish I could call you right now, but I'm at work. It's a shame when there's a death in the family, and you were so close to your mother. I'm sorry that this happened to you man, but be strong. Go out and get a milk shake or something...play some video games...just take your mind off of it. Take care, and I'll call you as soon as I get off work.

Tommunism

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:56:44

what the hell is wrong with the forum these days? it seems like everyones family is dieing!

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:56:56

If this is true, I find it really sad for you. :(

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 09:57:52

he man, we're all here for ya. if you say your being serious then i'll take it as that. you just gotta find something to get your mind off what happend. the more you dwell on it, the worst the situation will be. just hang in there and everything will turn out for the better.

and these are the words of the almighty DevoLver......

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:00:48

All I can say is be strong very strong and it will pass in time and with help from your loved ones including NGers

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:04:35

I don't like to think about it, but my mom spun the car out and hit a tree...flipped over on a curb and landed infront of someone's home upside-down...a boy about 12 witnessed the whole thing out his window while he was eating breakfast. He ran outside to see if they were ok, but the car was already burning...all I hope is that he didn't have to see anything...or hear any suffering. I hope their deaths were quick and painless. They drove a Jeep Wrangler with the top off...and they were buckled in. I have to throw up, I'm sorry.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:10:22

DAmn, i feel pissed off because thier is nothing we can do. We are all here for you.

The worst member.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:16:14

You have NO idea how much I appreciate all your tender words...it seriously makes me feel warm and loved inside. Like...like I actually have people who love me left over, and its a great feeling! I only wish I could wrap your warm emotions around me like a soft, fluffy sweater and carry them with me through the day.

Again, thank you all.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:23:23

Sucks to be you

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:25:00

At 11/6/03 10:16 AM, Stamper wrote: You have NO idea how much I appreciate all your tender words...it seriously makes me feel warm and loved inside. Like...like I actually have people who love me left over, and its a great feeling! I only wish I could wrap your warm emotions around me like a soft, fluffy sweater and carry them with me through the day.

Again, thank you all.

what kind of sweater is this. if its one of those gay argyle sweaters then count me out. Still tho sorry about your folks

-L

None

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:27:12

At 11/6/03 10:23 AM, Darktides_23 wrote: Sucks to be you

I hope you get fucking banned asshole.
Stamper sorry to hear that man. My deepest sympathies...

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:38:33

If you're telling the truth: I feel for you.

If you are lying, go suck a dick.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:55:05

How very cold of you. Please don't insult my integrity when it comes to matters as serious as this.

By the way. I'm sorry your friend passed away. I truly am. I have written a poem for you, though...it may help you mourn.

For those who can't cope with death,
Under any circumstance,
Can you be any more caring towards them...
Kissing the hand of chance?

Yet another body taken,
On a dreary day...
Under the tree of light, God will light you way.

Forget everything I told you,
Amazing things may die...
Gather up your tears,
Gain another try...
On this day, the day of Glory,
The Holy Spirit lights your eye.

God bless you and your family, Magna.

-Stamper

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:56:11

Oh my. That's not right at all.

BBS Signature

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:56:20

At 11/6/03 09:30 AM, Stamper wrote: I make fun of everyone else when their friends and family die

Wow, your an asshole

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 10:58:58

At 11/6/03 09:41 AM, MacBeth- wrote:
At 11/6/03 09:36 AM, Stamper wrote: Nah, for once, I'm actually serious. My sadness will pass. I can be strong.
Well i knopw nothing i say will make you feel any better, atleast you know you have a good career ahead of you. Look forward to the future. You'l get through this...

Now make me a sig.

thats too bad

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 11:02:41

Stamper...Is your birth Father still around?

The worst member.

Response to My mother and step father died. 2003-11-06 11:03:53

He passed away when I was 14. Please don't speak of it anymore, its too painful.