00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Corpse Crew

16,687 Views | 287 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-04 08:01:17

At 3/4/04 07:23 AM, -Gorillaz- wrote: Sry LC that I haven't posted in a while here yet,whats new any news?Anywayz LC did you get msn?

Not much news, losing motivation as far as making flash and life in general, besides that not a whole lot.

And no, MSN is still not letting me log in. It is truly a piece of shit establishment..

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-04 12:37:33

awwwwwww
i hope you feel better soon
i just recently kicked my depression in the nutz
so i feel your pain
if you need some one to talk to man you know im always on
just let me know its semi important so i can payattention
and did you email MSN
and let them know you cant lof in
and ig you cant do email let me know and ill doit for you
well hope you feel better soon

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-05 06:31:15

Yeah do that Hellbound, I want to see LC back on MSN.

:D

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-05 10:40:40

whats your AOL name corpse, mine is WirLebenNoch

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-05 13:09:04

At 3/5/04 10:40 AM, Trunks2001 wrote: whats your AOL name corpse, mine is WirLebenNoch

look at like the midle of the page

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-06 17:04:53

Wow, I'm surprised this is still up.

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-07 13:26:20

At 3/6/04 05:04 PM, NumberClock wrote: Wow, I'm surprised this is still up.

Y would u say that? LC is better than ever!

I swear, this is, my signature!

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-14 04:04:33

Yeah, I like the new awards LC, definetly more high caliber than the turds.

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-15 06:50:58

I liked the turds...they were so crude and offensive to people...I loved that, I mean whats gonna make you laugh harder than fred durst rubbing one out to "taking care of buissness".... the fact that everyone hated it so much that it became turd and survived is a work of beauty

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-15 08:48:13

At 3/15/04 06:50 AM, invisibledonkey wrote: I liked the turds...they were so crude and offensive to people...I loved that, I mean whats gonna make you laugh harder than fred durst rubbing one out to "taking care of buissness".... the fact that everyone hated it so much that it became turd and survived is a work of beauty

true
but...
we all wanna be proude of productivity sometimes
well all love to laugh but there comes a time when you wanna be remembered for a little more then some guy beating off...so to say

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-16 21:58:20

WOH wth! what happend to LC's name! "cvxq5823" i see this where ever his name is suposed to be!

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-17 01:27:46

you say this club is for sick and twisted individuals that animate nasty stuff...im not an animator but hey, these baby jokes should be enough (if youve been to the joke club recently you know what im talking about)

Q: whats red, white, and screams?
A: a peeled baby in a bag of salt

Q: whats more fun than nailing babies to the wall?
A: ripping them off

Q: whats blue and sits in the corner?
A a baby suffocating

Q: whats green and sits in the corner?
A: the same baby three weeks later

Q: how do you fit twelve babies in a pickle jar?
A: with a blender

Q: how do you get them out?
A: with a straw

Q: what sits in front of a mirror and gets smaller and smaller?
A: a baby combing its hair with a potato peeler

thats all i got right now...so am i sick and twisted enough? =)

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-18 20:09:36

hey LC!?!?! What happened, dude? You changed yer name and aura and everything. When did you do that?

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-23 22:59:43

noooooooooooooooooo, i want the old livecorpse

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-26 16:34:10

At 3/17/04 01:27 AM, HeinousAnus wrote:
Q: what sits in front of a mirror and gets smaller and smaller?
A: a baby combing its hair with a potato peeler

Oh man, thats just waht i needed.. a fine joke, definately. Just something about the fact that babies cry so much in situations when you cant leave, like waiting in line or on the bus (when your supposed to be sleeping!), just makes those jokes that much funnier.

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-03-27 18:20:26

Hey LC u make a pretty good madness tribute, way 2 go

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-05-15 23:11:28

wow, i thought the corpse crew was dead, and to think it gets the attention of the famous jesus cyborg. odd times. hopefully we can start this back up again

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-05-25 16:08:55

Hey Adam....remember me???
Haven't had a comp for a long time...
How you doin....
jesus you got over 90 movies now!
Is yer msn still fucked?
Well if you remember me...reply

LATER

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-13 01:15:07

Well i just found out some terible news... :(

Adam Fulton aka LiveCorpse has commited suicide after some terrible events.

I am deeply move by this news and i hope everyone feals the same... Lets remember him here, LC will live on.

Theres been some tributes made avilible, here is one of the best so far...

I've known LC since he came to NG, he used one of my songs in his very first movie. I saw his talents grow and he is respected as a great animator.

R.I.P. LC we'll miss you...

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-14 00:37:10

yeh I just got done ranting on another forum about people talking bad about what happened...well, the corpse crew hasn't really put out anything that I know of in a combined effort (I've been gone from new grounds for a few months until yesterday and found out about LC) I say we do not so much a tribute but more of a continuation of his work....with maybe a message at the end, or somthing to that effect. But I definetly think that we should say "peace out" to our fallen homie.

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-14 22:48:34

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=138554

Me and some of Livecorpse's friends have decided to continue a bit on his Audio Portal series. I know that he definitely has friends here. Anyone willing to contribute is welcome to.

This is probably the only safe haven for those who wish to mourn him. The thread in General is mostly a flame-war.

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-15 00:08:25

you guys like. gore grind and death metal? check out my music on audio portal, tho my songs have no gorey lyrics its still in gore death grind form.

Corpse Crew

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-15 00:12:06

Who ReVived ThiS GravE Let IT die With hiM.

BesidEs NewgRounDs Is FreE of The Crap noW.

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-15 02:06:52

At 6/15/04 12:12 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote: BesidEs NewgRounDs Is FreE of The Crap noW.

nope your still here

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-18 02:07:01

RIP LC. The Corpse Crew was fun while it lasted.

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-23 20:49:21

At 6/15/04 12:12 AM, Eskimo-Bob wrote: Who ReVived ThiS GravE Let IT die With hiM.

BesidEs NewgRounDs Is FreE of The Crap noW.

You know what, asshole?!?!? He was a friend of mine so just go fuck yourself!!!!
Its bad enough to find out this news, then to have to see people talk shit about someone who can no longer defend himself. You're a REAL BIG person!!
Why do people like you talk shit when you have no clue what it is you're talking about in the first place!?!? FUCKHEAD

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-23 23:15:17

I understand the feelings in the last post. I knew personally someone who took himself out, in fact I was specifically named in his note to carry out all his last wishes. That I did, of course. I don't know if I should ask, but are there links that show what happened like news paper or local TV news? I just think when something this huge happens in a life all should be done to promote the person's memory. Please don't take any offense to my asking, believe me I DO know what it's like!

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-24 00:13:58

At 6/23/04 11:26 PM, -mp3- wrote:

I was LC's frist club runner with him :P

Changed you user name?

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-27 19:40:47

ive been away from NG for quite a while, and came back on the day of his death (the coincidence frightened me somewhat) , anyway, as my audio was used in a lot of his flash (to that which im grateful of) and, he was a really good friend to talk to, and share ideas with, i mean , i helped him with ideas for his flash too (cos i suck) he was the animator, i was an ideas guy, also Artificial (NG user, dont know if he still goes by that name) also helped him greatly with his ideas, so id like to thank him.
my point is, a lot of his work never did get finished, they were "To Be Continued" , and id like to see these pieces finish. so, any of you good artists , animators out there, that have even the smallest compasion for Adam, if you would like to help keep his series going, please please post in this thread to let me know. Id love to keep his style going, his way of thinking, just, the whole aura that surrounded him and his work. Its what kept me comin to NG. i know he wasnt the best aimator or artist, but its what went into his work, the thought, the dedication, the laughs, it was all good, so please, anybody that wants to help, please post, even add me on msn, rbreckles@hotmail.com , id like to help, i could even do some tracks for the animations. Thankyou.

R.I.P ~LC~

Response to Corpse Crew 2004-06-27 20:15:46

So what are you guys going to do with this thread? I mean, he is dead, and that a major drawback.