00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

meatbeast12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

564,466 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-16 16:31:39

At 12/16/11 06:02 AM, batman64 wrote: if you are indeed female, why say otherwise and show otherwise?

Because Sen does not want attention from all the horny teen boys that lurk outside this club.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-16 16:45:50

At 12/15/11 07:26 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/15/11 05:52 PM, Scarface wrote: Those people can go fuck themselves, at least they knew what they were.
Who? The gays who killed themselves?

Yes. I'm sorry, but I can't listen to that shit. I support gays who are struggling, and all, but at least they can find a guy and be happy with them? What the fuck do I do? How do you come out as confused?

Do you know how goddamn much I wish I was gay as opposed to being bisexual? At least then I would KNOW, but now I have to just guess and hope that I made the right decision.
You WISH you were gay?!? That's a first!

Above all else, I'd rather be straight, because it's perceived as normal, but yes, I see bisexuality as a curse of lovelessness. Whereas homosexuality is certain, bisexuality causes confusion, and loneliness.

At 12/15/11 07:44 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
It's hard. I think even when you love the person you're with very much you still may get urges to be with the other sex.

I feel like no matter what I do, I'll regret it and think I did something wrong, or end up hurting who I'm with. I was with a girl I really liked, but I broke up with her. I can't even remember why, but it just didn't feel right, and I didn't even know what I wanted.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-16 19:01:35

At 12/16/11 04:45 PM, Scarface wrote: Above all else, I'd rather be straight, because it's perceived as normal, but yes, I see bisexuality as a curse of lovelessness. Whereas homosexuality is certain, bisexuality causes confusion, and loneliness.

So you'd rather be a "normal" monogamist than a carefree promiscuous bisexual?

Keep in mind that monogamy is like buying a new car: It's all good until the warranty runs out. Then it requires maintenance for as long as you own it - Otherwise things will break down and could potentially get you hurt or even killed...

Also, I think being promiscuous would be like test-driving, bumming rides, hitchhiking, or something.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-16 19:59:57

At 12/16/11 07:01 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/16/11 04:45 PM, Scarface wrote: Above all else, I'd rather be straight, because it's perceived as normal, but yes, I see bisexuality as a curse of lovelessness. Whereas homosexuality is certain, bisexuality causes confusion, and loneliness.
So you'd rather be a "normal" monogamist than a carefree promiscuous bisexual?

YES! I don't WANT to be promiscuous. For one thing, it's not something I believe in. I'm not saying I'll never have sex before marriage, but I want my sex to mean something. Furthermore, the stereotype of a promiscuous bisexual with no regard for love or relationships is one of the reasons I don't want to be bisexual. Everyone assumes I have no interest in relationships when I do.

Keep in mind that monogamy is like buying a new car: It's all good until the warranty runs out. Then it requires maintenance for as long as you own it - Otherwise things will break down and could potentially get you hurt or even killed...

There's a difference between marriage, and making a bad decision a month after meeting someone. I plan to marry some day, but I plan to marry the right man or woman for me.

Also, I think being promiscuous would be like test-driving, bumming rides, hitchhiking, or something.

Promiscuity is casual sex with people you don't know that well, so, no.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-16 22:46:20

At 12/16/11 10:08 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Scarface, I think when you're with the right person you'll know. I don't act on my urges, I use them for masturbation lol. I'm happy with what I've got. It helps when you've gotten to be with both. Physically I'm more attracted to females in general but I very much like the male I'm with.

I suppose you're right, Sensationalism. I'll just have to see who I really care for, and tell my penis to stop wandering.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-17 05:31:42

At 12/16/11 10:46 PM, Scarface wrote: I'll just have to see who I really care for, and tell my penis to stop wandering.

If you love your penis, then let it go.

If it comes back, then it is yours.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-26 09:51:02

i learned that the Insane Clown Posse guys were white. i learned something today.

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

yiffy-ky-yay!

the place for furs, the fur crew / oooh...colours... / since im bi, i go to the NG gay/bisexual club, so what?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-27 21:00:23

At 12/27/11 08:23 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I let my penis go once. It never came back.

Mine left for 20 years. On a cold, rainy morning, I was jogging. A flicker of light appeared at the end of the road, and I stopped for a second. Two headlights approached me, and a vehicle stopped. I could see no driver. Suddenly, the doors unlocked, and I felt an intense urge to rip the door open, which I did. Calmly seated at the wheel was my penis. By this point, he had grown a long dark brown beard, and his car was filled with items from his long travels. Then we went home and fucked.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-28 04:56:52

Someone peeked my interest again to the forum. So thought I'd post in here :)

You guys doin good? It's nice to see more n more states in America allowing same sex marriage. Seems to be that Scotland is near enough ready to go.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-28 12:27:34

Does liking MLP make someone more likely to be gay? I hate the show myself, but someone I like who identifies themselves as straight (mind you, I also identify myself as straight, so we could be both in the closet) is insanely in love with the show. He's never had a girlfriend before, so I wondered; is that because he's nerdy and likes ponies, or because he's gay?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-28 15:36:32

I am a man, I consider myself to be straight, and yet a few of my male friends cause me to be unsure about who I really am. Thoughts?

Death is fun

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-28 15:52:47

At 12/28/11 03:36 PM, LegendarySupersaiyan wrote: I am a man, I consider myself to be straight, and yet a few of my male friends cause me to be unsure about who I really am. Thoughts?

I would advise you to simply explore these thoughts on your own, and see if you are bisexual, or homosexual. You may not be, and this may be passing curiosity, but you never know.

(1) Are you attracted to women on a purely physical level?

(2) Are you attracted to women (ones you know) on an emotional level?

(3) Are you attracted to men on a purely physical level?

(4) Are you attracted to men (ones you know) on an emotional level?

(5) What are your feelings on homosexuality? Do you think it's a choice?

Answer these and I'll give you my opinion. Know, however, that it's just my interpretation, and you know better than anyone.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-28 16:05:36

(1) Are you attracted to women on a purely physical level?

No, my first girlfriend wasnt the greatest looking one, but she had provoked my thoughts and that is what I liked about her.

(2) Are you attracted to women (ones you know) on an emotional level?

Yes,when I think of any of the women I know going away or leaving me I feel very saddened, even though we would keep in contact.

(3) Are you attracted to men on a purely physical level?

No, the friends that "confuse" me are not the best looking ones either, Im not sure what it is, but something about them changes my behavior.

(4) Are you attracted to men (ones you know) on an emotional level?

Yes, I have always connected more with men because I understand them (more so than women), and I feel like one of the reasons I might be confused with the others in my life is that they have very powerful personalities and I want to be able to connect to them.

(5) What are your feelings on homosexuality? Do you think it's a choice?

This is a tricky question because I am not sure that I know the answer. I don't care if someone is homosexual or not, plenty of my friends are homo/bisexual. I don't think it is a choice, but I don't think you are born homosexual. I feel that a certain event had to have transpired in order for someone to become attracted to someone of their own sex. Even though this is the way I feel, I can't pinpoint an exact moment in my own life that such an event happened in.

Death is fun

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-28 19:55:03

I have come to my own conclusion, should you choose to accept or reject it be up to you, that you are bisexual, but my be more attracted to men. Based on what you've described about your physical attraction to women, though you value them in friendship, your attraction lies with males.

However, as I stated earlier, no one knows this better than you. It is best that you do not suppress any homosexual (or heterosexual, for that matter) thoughts, nor encourage them, and simply explore them to see where your own mind takes you.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-29 19:37:12

At 12/29/11 06:13 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Guys, I'm sad. Where did Kailan go?

Kailan??

Not sure due to lack of posts.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-30 05:22:25

At 12/29/11 09:56 PM, Sensationalism wrote: http://lost-chances.newgrounds.com/
Teehee. I miss him.

He's only posted twice in this month.

Either he's very busy doing other things, or he's burned out.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-31 06:05:48

yo know ive learned that it doesn't matter whether im gay or straight but i should just accept my sexualty :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-31 12:45:44

At 12/31/11 06:05 AM, Sorokima wrote: yo know ive learned that it doesn't matter whether im gay or straight but i should just accept my sexualty :)

Good for you! So many people can't.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-31 20:06:42

Obama passed the NDAA, time for the government to round up all the jews, blacks, and.. you guessed it, homosexuals! Gay party at American Auschwitz!

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-12-31 21:48:53

At 12/31/11 08:06 PM, camobch0 wrote: Obama passed the NDAA, time for the government to round up all the jews, blacks, and.. you guessed it, homosexuals! Gay party at American Auschwitz!

Jews? No.
Blacks? Maybe.
Gays? Unlikely.

I believe they'll most likely be rounding up Muslims, Mexicans, and certain Christian groups who believe the world's governments are controlled by Satan.

If anything, gays and today's government rely on one another for public relations and such.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-01 22:37:03

First gay post of the new year.

Also, could I possibly have a link to this new bill Obama's passing?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-03 02:30:17

Is this group still alive? My god, I haven't been on in decades, haha.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-03 06:49:02

At 1/3/12 02:30 AM, MickyMcIntee wrote: Is this group still alive? My god, I haven't been on in decades, haha.

THERE you are lol.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-03 15:41:46

At 1/3/12 02:30 AM, MickyMcIntee wrote: Is this group still alive? My god, I haven't been on in decades, haha.

Long time no see, Micky - What's new?

Often times this place becomes abuzz with activity, and then it flatlines.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-04 11:37:53

Cool, a bloated corpse.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-04 20:15:31

At 1/4/12 11:37 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Cool, a bloated corpse.

I thought all the bloated corpses from the Indian Ocean Tsunami were accounted for...

Also, Sen misses you.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-05 07:38:23

At 1/5/12 03:36 AM, SpamOfCan wrote:
I'm gay and PROUD of it!
Whoops, sorry.
I'm actually BISEXUAL.

I like how to you gay and bisexual are easy to mistake, you will forgive me for with holding my enthusiasm.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-05 14:53:31

At 1/4/12 08:15 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 1/4/12 11:37 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Cool, a bloated corpse.
I thought all the bloated corpses from the Indian Ocean Tsunami were accounted for...

Also, Sen misses you.

Also, Sen isn't sure how MSN works.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-06 08:24:00

None of you are ever on my MSN, well chances is sometimes, then again that might be me not having many people on it, but alas I guess I just never bother adding people to it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-01-06 08:26:08

At 1/6/12 08:24 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: None of you are ever on my MSN, well chances is sometimes, then again that might be me not having many people on it, but alas I guess I just never bother adding people to it.

I last signed into that account 8 or 9 months ago. Fun times were had.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature