00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Slumzy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

566,909 Views | 8,190 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-25 19:30:44

At 9/25/12 05:37 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/25/12 05:29 PM, Scarface wrote: Fuck.
So you've changed your mind about who you like again?
Bloody kids now days. They find attraction too easily with the thought and care of it all.

I may be indecisive about things like this, I avoid relationships to my fullest extent because of that. You know how many people have liked me throughout my life? A lot. You know how many people I've liked throughout my life? A lot more. You know how many relationships I've had? Two. My indecision is a hefty burden to bear, but I handle it well and don't enjoy being criticized on it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-25 20:01:20

At 9/25/12 05:37 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/25/12 05:29 PM, Scarface wrote: Fuck.
So you've changed your mind about who you like again?
Bloody kids now days. They find attraction too easily with the thought and care of it all.

Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-25 20:10:54

At 9/25/12 08:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?

Some people take their freedom more seriously than others.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 06:50:28

At 9/26/12 06:40 AM, SG3 wrote:
At 9/25/12 08:10 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/25/12 08:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Yeah Scarface you little slut, why aren't you married yet?
Some people take their freedom more seriously than others.
I predict a debate :P

About whether or not I should be confused about who I like?
Or about whether or not I should just fuck spontaneously?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 15:21:27

At 9/26/12 08:16 AM, Confucianism wrote: I'm not going to lie to him. Maybe you might lie to those you love but I don't. Although I only love one person so I get to lie when I need to most of the time.

It's just another silly idea I got from that show - Hence the wink icon.

Also, I only lie when my ass is on the line - I see no reason to lie on a regular basis, unless I'm joking/trolling, which I come clean sooner or later.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 16:07:17

I don't see the problem with me being attracted to more than one person if I don't move around promiscuously.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 17:43:01

At 9/26/12 05:20 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 04:07 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't see the problem with me being attracted to more than one person if I don't move around promiscuously.
I do... But I won't try to convince you otherwise. You're just wired the same way as a lot of other people. I'm not.

I wish I could be consistently attracted to just one person, but I can't. It's not like I constantly feel moderate attraction for people, I feel extreme attraction for people that changes throughout the course of a day.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 18:01:42

At 9/26/12 05:53 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 05:43 PM, Scarface wrote: I wish I could be consistently attracted to just one person, but I can't. It's not like I constantly feel moderate attraction for people, I feel extreme attraction for people that changes throughout the course of a day.
It's nothing strange. A lot of people go about that way.

But I feel like my attractions are more sporadic. Most people can at least want to get into a relationship, but I'm worried that I won't be faithful.

If anything I have the strange outlook. However it's often described as being very romantic.

Yes, I'd describe you as very romantic. There's nothing wrong with that, but in my opinion, it wouldn't hurt to look at other people.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 18:08:07

At 9/26/12 05:43 PM, Scarface wrote: I wish I could be consistently attracted to just one person, but I can't. It's not like I constantly feel moderate attraction for people, I feel extreme attraction for people that changes throughout the course of a day.

There is also the option of a polyamorous relationship, where you can have two or more spouses at the same time.

Either that or eliminate all the remaining choices, save one.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 21:42:05

At 9/26/12 09:24 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 06:47 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: This isn't even cheating though. Polyamorous relationships don't hurt anyone, and hurting someone is the only thing that I consider morally wrong.
Well it's something I don't like. It just tears down some basic priciples I addear to.

Homosexuality tears down basic principles other people care about.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 21:50:12

At 9/26/12 09:47 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 09:42 PM, Scarface wrote: Homosexuality tears down basic principles other people care about.
Are you really bringing that to the table? Really?

Yes, because it's the same issue. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it wrong.

Personally, the entirety of all my relationship problems could be solved by me being in a polyamorous relationship, but I won't do it, because I personally don't agree with that. If other people want to do that, I won't think ill of them.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 21:56:30

At 9/26/12 09:54 PM, Confucianism wrote: You want to know what you've just done? You've just had a look at my dish and then decided to re make it but follow the same recipe I used and wrote.

And yet you see NO parallel whatsoever to your opinion on this, and other people's opinions on homosexuality.

Really? You don't see that?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-26 22:07:28

At 9/26/12 10:02 PM, Confucianism wrote: You obviously don't get what I've said do you.

Actually, I don't think you get what you've said. You said you would lose respect for people who didn't go about relationships in a way that thought was right, and I disagree with that. That's the same as someone respecting you less for being homosexual.

Anyway. I'm not going to stop them or try to convince them otherwise. I just don't like it. I don't think their inferior or some how genetically bad or sin worthy. Like a lot of people consider being homosexual to be. My ideas when it comes to dealing or what I think of it are not parallel to peoples oppinions of tha matter.

I'm pointing out the parallelism to let you know how it feels to be disrespected just because your idea of a loving relationship is different. Clearly, you didn't get it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-27 00:42:14

At 9/26/12 06:16 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 9/26/12 06:08 PM, Painbringer wrote: There is also the option of a polyamorous relationship, where you can have two or more spouses at the same time.
If you did I would lose all respect for you. Infact I would be surprised if I still liked you. I really cannot abide by these relationships.

In case you don't know there is a big difference between polyamory and polygamy.

And as for you losing all respect for me, and not wanting to be my friend no more just for suggesting it; I really don't care: It's your loss.

If unusual relationship practices make people happy, then why shouldn't they?

Besides, it's my personal opinion that marrying another man won't give you any more cool points with God, if you're religious that is.

INB4 heated discussion on religion.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 16:00:44

At 9/28/12 02:37 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: So I came out to everyone that I am bisexual. I don't think anyone believed me at first, or if they do at all, regardless, I went further and just admitted on my facebook, even though I only have like 30 friends, it was still uncomfortable to do.

Congrats on coming out, and welcome to the club!

There may be some people who don't believe you, but just ignore them.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 17:51:14

I'm guessing bisexuals get a bad rap because many gay guys come out as bi.

Even I originally came out as bi here on NG, although preferring men.

And there may be a grain of truth to me wanting to try women, but it just hasn't germinated, yet.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 18:46:11

At 9/28/12 06:11 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/28/12 05:51 PM, Painbringer wrote: I'm guessing bisexuals get a bad rap because many gay guys come out as bi.
They're stereotyped as confused. I get the feeling that most people don't believe me, including my parents.
Supposedly biphobia exists in the gay community too but I haven't seen it firsthand.

The only bisexuals I don't like are the guys who date and fuck other guys, yet call themselves straight... Then again, they may not even be into women at all.

Other than that, I find some bisexual men to be real interesting people, personality-wise.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 22:03:08

At 9/28/12 06:11 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/28/12 05:51 PM, Painbringer wrote: I'm guessing bisexuals get a bad rap because many gay guys come out as bi.
They're stereotyped as confused. I get the feeling that most people don't believe me, including my parents.

I've only come out to close friends (I came out to my family as thinking I might be gay quite a few years ago, I think they've already forgotten and assume I'm straight), and they all seem to believe me.

Supposedly biphobia exists in the gay community too but I haven't seen it firsthand.

Same with me, but I have a feeling that the types of gays who would do that are the kind who would flaunt their sexuality around, and who I wouldn't want to be friends with anyway.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 22:31:21

At 9/28/12 10:03 PM, Scarface wrote: I have a feeling that the types of gays who would do that are the kind who would flaunt their sexuality around,

I fail to see what sexual openness has to to with biphobia, but I'm guessing a lot of gay men think that bi men are really gay and just won't admit it.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-28 23:12:01

At 9/28/12 10:31 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/28/12 10:03 PM, Scarface wrote: I have a feeling that the types of gays who would do that are the kind who would flaunt their sexuality around,
I fail to see what sexual openness has to to with biphobia, but I'm guessing a lot of gay men think that bi men are really gay and just won't admit it.

I was going more for the hipsterish attitude of people who enjoy being the only one of their kind (not all flamboyant gays, of course).

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 15:43:12

At 9/28/12 11:12 PM, Scarface wrote: I was going more for the hipsterish attitude of people who enjoy being the only one of their kind (not all flamboyant gays, of course).

I fail to see how gays can think that they're the only one, unless they were sheltered from the outside world or something.

And if you mean they act like the world revolves around them, then I guess it is more of a generational thing, but for gays.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 22:05:58

At 9/29/12 03:43 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/28/12 11:12 PM, Scarface wrote: I was going more for the hipsterish attitude of people who enjoy being the only one of their kind (not all flamboyant gays, of course).
I fail to see how gays can think that they're the only one, unless they were sheltered from the outside world or something.

I often see a sort of "You can't be gay" attitude, almost like it's an exclusive clique. As if I just wanted to be popular.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 22:16:05

At 9/29/12 10:05 PM, Scarface wrote: I often see a sort of "You can't be gay" attitude, almost like it's an exclusive clique. As if I just wanted to be popular.

Who can't be gay?

What is exclusive?

You gotta be a bit more specific about what you're saying because I have a hard time understanding you.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 22:28:21

At 9/29/12 10:16 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/29/12 10:05 PM, Scarface wrote: I often see a sort of "You can't be gay" attitude, almost like it's an exclusive clique. As if I just wanted to be popular.
Who can't be gay?

Someone who doesn't "look gay enough". Sometimes people will refuse to believe you are gay/bisexual if you don't act a certain way. Some people are under the impression that people try to be gay in order to become more popular, become the center of attention, ect.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 22:37:09

At 9/29/12 10:34 PM, K1LL80Y wrote: So idk if this has been posted before, but i'd like to talk about it.

I'm a gay teenager. I like to fantasize about guys when i'm doing my personal romantic needs.
But sometimes all I can think about is girls doing that to me and it's all really confusing.
I've never really found them attractive except like a little bit, but before I accepted who I was I would think about them a lot and now i'm wondering if this is just teenage sexual crave or am I not really gay, I just think I am.

It's possible that you are bisexual. Judging from what you said, you seem to have sexual thought about mostly boys, but sometimes girls. If you want my opinion, I'd say you like boys more than girls, but still have some attraction to both.

I'm pretty much the same way. I think I'm physically attracted to both, but personality wise, I definitely like guys better.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 23:11:19

At 9/29/12 10:28 PM, Scarface wrote: Someone who doesn't "look gay enough". Sometimes people will refuse to believe you are gay/bisexual if you don't act a certain way.

Soon after I came out to my family, my mom argued that I can't really be gay because I didn't look or act like it.

Some people are under the impression that people try to be gay in order to become more popular, become the center of attention, ect.

You don't believe that, do you?

My biggest reason for coming out in general (to everyone other than family) was to pick up guys.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-29 23:41:18

At 9/29/12 11:11 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/29/12 10:28 PM, Scarface wrote: Someone who doesn't "look gay enough". Sometimes people will refuse to believe you are gay/bisexual if you don't act a certain way.
Soon after I came out to my family, my mom argued that I can't really be gay because I didn't look or act like it.

I hate shit like that.

Some people are under the impression that people try to be gay in order to become more popular, become the center of attention, ect.
You don't believe that, do you?

I suppose it can happen, but I would never doubt someone unless I knew from prior experience that they lied about a lot of things.

My biggest reason for coming out in general (to everyone other than family) was to pick up guys.

Same for me.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-30 06:41:27

At 9/29/12 11:41 PM, Scarface wrote: I hate shit like that.

All it is is the ignorance of an older generation.

That and denial.

I suppose it can happen, but I would never doubt someone unless I knew from prior experience that they lied about a lot of things.

Well, gays can attract girls quite easily. But how many straight guys would fake being gay just just for that?

Same for me.

Though there was this one time I came out to a girl on the last day of class in college.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-30 09:36:49

buttttts

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-09-30 10:09:01

At 9/30/12 09:47 AM, Confucianism wrote: Did you just delete your post Luis?

YEA. I was really annoyed with it.