00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LainLover just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

565,925 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-28 20:34:47

At 7/28/10 07:26 PM, fiveoclock wrote: fellow christians-----
STFU. they can be forgiven.
they can go to heaven.
the bible says if u dont like
gays leave the alone. geez.

Forgiven? What is there to forgive?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-28 23:19:55

I've recently come out as a bisexual. I told my closest friends, my mom, and the NG Stickam chat, of which I am a regular.

So far, everyone has been very accepting, and I appreciate it so much, that I almost want to cry. It means so much to me that after years of hiding, when I finally come out, everyone I care about is there with open arms.

I'm really glad this club is here, and if it hadn't been, I would have made it. I'm going to link it in my sig from now until my Newgrounds account is deleted.

"Jayne, your mouth's talking. Might want to see to that." /Ask Me Shit\

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-28 23:55:17

That's always nice to hear, TheBigLemon.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 01:11:16

At 7/28/10 11:55 PM, SapphireLight wrote: That's always nice to hear, TheBigLemon.

Thanks. I feel so much better now that I've told people. It's like this huge weight has been lifted from my chest. Cliche, I know, but it's so true.

I'm almost 20, and I've had bisexual thoughts since I was 12.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 01:21:28

At 7/28/10 08:34 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 7/28/10 07:26 PM, fiveoclock wrote: fellow christians-----
STFU. they can be forgiven.
they can go to heaven.
the bible says if u dont like
gays leave the alone. geez.
Forgiven? What is there to forgive?

Yeah, I want an answer to that, too. You see, "hate the sin, love the sinner" still implies I'm doing something inherently wrong.

Also, good job Big Lemon, it takes courage.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 05:24:18

I've been seriously neglecting NG. I used to be fairly regular in this club a while back. Recently I was having a debate with someone about bisexuality. They believe that it doesn't exist, you're either gay or straight, and anyone who claims to be bi is actually just a whore. I fought my corner pretty well, explaining that I have feelings that weren't just confined to sexual desire, for both men and women. She responded by saying that I'll "grow out of it" and because she's older than be, therefore she clearly has more life experience.

I have so many issues with her argument. After she brought up the age difference, that was her only comeback, diminishing the argument to a playschool level. The trouble is though, I always have issues with defending my sexuality in the sense that I get called a "whore". I don't know how to deal with that well.

Ink

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 05:43:33

I don't know why but I've had a couple of gay guys hit on me recently.

It's too bad I don't find men in the least bit appealing.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 05:50:19

At 7/29/10 05:24 AM, Punkboyben wrote: They believe that it doesn't exist, you're either gay or straight, and anyone who claims to be bi is actually just a whore.

In all fairness, I did kinda feel that way about bi people several years ago (long before I had any idea that I had both lustful and loving feelings towards guys). Not that I mean to defend your friend in any way, but that is such a common belief that it is not their fault personally.

Bisexuality is almost completely ignored by the media, and is rarely, if only briefly brought up during sex ed (from what I hear at least, I went to catholic schools that weren't even allowed to teach about contraception, let alone sexuality). So there are of course the many stereotypes and misconceptions that unfortunately are just common belief.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 05:52:41

At 7/29/10 05:43 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: I don't know why but I've had a couple of gay guys hit on me recently.

It's too bad I don't find men in the least bit appealing.

This should really have been posted in the "uncomfortable straight guys club", rather than the gay/bisexual user's club.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 07:43:21

At 7/29/10 05:52 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:

This should really have been posted in the "uncomfortable straight guys club", rather than the gay/bisexual user's club.

i think thats called the General Forum.

If you read this, the terrorists win.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 10:07:46

At 7/29/10 05:24 AM, Punkboyben wrote: I have so many issues with her argument. After she brought up the age difference, that was her only comeback, diminishing the argument to a playschool level. The trouble is though, I always have issues with defending my sexuality in the sense that I get called a "whore". I don't know how to deal with that well.

Cool! So despite only having sex with one person a few times and being 19, I'm a whore! It's even worse when I know some people who are bisexual who are virgins, which is a bit weird according to her argument. Honestly, I sometimes get that "you don't know what you're talking about, I'm more experienced" crap pulled on me, mainly by my dad when I'm trying to argue for non-English people and people with a non-English history staying in the country and not simply being kicked to the curb. "I grew up in Rotherham, and now it's filled with pakis, I know more than you know!". I'm sure my sociology A-Level says different...

At 7/28/10 11:19 PM, TheBigLemon wrote: I've recently come out as a bisexual. I told my closest friends, my mom, and the NG Stickam chat, of which I am a regular.

So far, everyone has been very accepting, and I appreciate it so much, that I almost want to cry. It means so much to me that after years of hiding, when I finally come out, everyone I care about is there with open arms.

I'm really glad this club is here, and if it hadn't been, I would have made it. I'm going to link it in my sig from now until my Newgrounds account is deleted.

Nice going with coming out to everyone. I've yet to do it myself to really anyone offline. The only person who offline knows/knew I'm bisexual is my ex and we don't talk at all these days (and she, apparently, dumped me over my sexuality). Online, I've really told people where the conversation became relevant although I still shield it in certain places where people who I know offline may see it. I'm glad you've managed to get a positive reception to you coming out. Oh well, maybe when I'm older I may come out, probably when I'm at uni so I don't get emotionally punched in the face by my family.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 12:20:54

At 7/29/10 10:07 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 7/29/10 05:24 AM, Punkboyben wrote:
It's even worse when I know some people who are bisexual who are virgins, which is a bit weird according to her argument.

im still a virgin. my argument is, if you know what you're looking for, and what you like, then why cant i be? theres plenty of straight men who are virgins, because they haven't had sex means they cant like the female body?(in place of a dirtier word) it because im bi that the question gets asked.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 13:22:56

How do I stop being a virgin to my fellow men? Do I get fucked in the ass, or take it in the ass? Or something else?? Help me out. I need more fags in my town >:(

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 15:19:00

At 7/29/10 12:33 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Funny how stupidity persists. I know someone who adamantly claims ALL women are at least a little bisexual and would do something with the right other woman. Fuckin idiotic retard belief, pisses me off.

Sure, let me ring my ex up. I'm sure she could be persuaded to make out with Heather.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 15:28:12

At 7/29/10 01:22 PM, camobch0 wrote: How do I stop being a virgin to my fellow men? Do I get fucked in the ass, or take it in the ass? Or something else?? Help me out. I need more fags in my town >:(

I personally count a person to stop being a virgin once they've shared a moment of sexual intimacy with another person. Sexual intimacy goes from heavy petting to bondage orgies.

I recently saw a secret on Queer Secrets tumbler where a girl complained about her girlfriend not counting lesbian sex as 'losing her virginity', and I agree, that's not very nice towards your partner, and is just so heteronormative.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 16:32:27

At 7/29/10 03:28 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: I recently saw a secret on Queer Secrets tumbler where a girl complained about her girlfriend not counting lesbian sex as 'losing her virginity', and I agree, that's not very nice towards your partner, and is just so heteronormative.

...Why are they even still together? That's just full out retarded.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 19:43:16

because almost every woman is willing to be broken repeatedly by the same person, as long as they retain that illusion that their partner will love them again.

retarded yes, but it happens every day.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 19:50:59

At 7/29/10 07:43 PM, HappyMango wrote: because almost every woman is willing to be broken repeatedly by the same person, as long as they retain that illusion that their partner will love them again.

Sexism for the win?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 20:18:57

At 7/29/10 07:50 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 7/29/10 07:43 PM, HappyMango wrote: because almost every woman is willing to be broken repeatedly by the same person, as long as they retain that illusion that their partner will love them again.
Sexism for the win?

it isnt sexism. i said ALMOST. i know a couple girls who lay down the chopping block and dont look back. but i know a shitload more girls who act this way. they never let go of the same dirtbag after they break up like thirty times.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 21:28:30

At 7/29/10 08:18 PM, HappyMango wrote:
At 7/29/10 07:50 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
Sexism for the win?
it isnt sexism. i said ALMOST. i know a couple girls who lay down the chopping block and dont look back. but i know a shitload more girls who act this way. they never let go of the same dirtbag after they break up like thirty times.

What you may mean is this: People, generally, who are more submissive are more likely to keep going back to the same abusive idiot than people who are more dominant and, for lack of a better word, hold a better back bone. It's not exclusive to females by miles and to even say almost every women is borderline sexist and a gross over-statement.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-29 22:11:49

you're probably right. im not all to graceful with my opinions, but i accept the fact that men can be as submissive as women are. i regret saying WOMEN in my previous comment. in my experience i havent seen the same behavior in men, but i'll accept that it happens.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 00:24:04

I'm actually a guy incase yall didn't know.. I just like being reffered to as female.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 01:46:43

At 7/29/10 10:11 PM, HappyMango wrote: you're probably right. im not all to graceful with my opinions, but i accept the fact that men can be as submissive as women are. i regret saying WOMEN in my previous comment. in my experience i havent seen the same behavior in men, but i'll accept that it happens.

Not to come off as a whiny arsehole, but despite my ex usually being a bitch one way or another when I'd talk to her after we broke up (either she'd take what was meant to be a joke to be a nasty comment, or she'll make some more homophobic comments or something similar) I used to always still want to talk to her. I think something inside of me hoped that there was some way we could still be friends.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 02:47:58

At 7/30/10 01:46 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: I used to always still want to talk to her. I think something inside of me hoped that there was some way we could still be friends.

I've found myself in that situation a few times in the past. I usually try and convince myself that a friendship is still possible when I know inside that too much damage has been done for it to work.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 04:45:15

At 7/30/10 02:47 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 7/30/10 01:46 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: I used to always still want to talk to her. I think something inside of me hoped that there was some way we could still be friends.
I've found myself in that situation a few times in the past. I usually try and convince myself that a friendship is still possible when I know inside that too much damage has been done for it to work.

I mean, I was caught in the whole twisted thing because I wanted something to work. Partly because, as pathetic as it sounds, she gave me the best two/three weeks in about five years. I wanted something. Even if I was licking the bread crumbs of the metaphorical cake.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 05:49:31

I had an argument earlier today with someone who claimed that homosexuality is a choice. They kept through psychology, nature, and environments in my face.

My basic arguments were:
1.) "You're not gay, so you don't know anything about what you're talking about."
2.) "Your psychology and text books can say anything they want, I know what happened to me, and what you're saying is not true."
3.) "I'm the only gay person in my family."
4.) "How can it be the environment I grew up in when I grew up in Texas, around people who still think that it should be ok to burn gays at the stake?"

It made me so mad. I realized I was bi at a young age, but I didn't ever say to myself "Ok, I want to like guys." A series of events led me to realize what I was.

I'm reluctant to come out to the rest of my family. For instance, my cousins (who are much younger than me) constantly bash on gays. Calling each other "faggots" and saying "You're probably gay. You're so gay." I understand that the word "faggot" nowadays isn't always synonymous with gay-bashing, but to them, it is.

I asked one of them why they can't simply allow a person to be who they are, gay or not, and he of course brought up the Bible. I didn't want to get into an intense religious debate with an 12 year old, so I left it at that, but I was livid. I walked away, and wanted to cry that someone I am related to could be that close minded. He himself, it isn't as bad, because that's how he's been conditioned by his father, whom I have an intense dislike, because he pumps ridiculous ideas of racism, bigotry, and homophobia into his son's heads.

Hopefully when they get older, they'll understand, but they're growing up in a very small town in Texas, so I'm sure they'll still be the same when they're older.

I may never let them know who I really am. It pains me, as I love them, they are my cousins, but... I could do without the ridicule.

On a less sour note, I came out to my mom, and she loves me as much as ever. We talked for a little while, and I gave her a big hug, and said "Mom, I love you, and I thank you for being so accepting. You don't know how much it means to me." I think she cried when I left (not sadness, tears of joy, that I'm being so strong and brave about my bisexuality.)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 06:19:26

At 7/30/10 04:45 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: I mean, I was caught in the whole twisted thing because I wanted something to work. Partly because, as pathetic as it sounds, she gave me the best two/three weeks in about five years. I wanted something. Even if I was licking the bread crumbs of the metaphorical cake.

No judgements from me, I know that feeling all too well. I wasted months of my life trying to work on a nonexistant friendship with my ex. And whilst I of course completely understand why it couldn't work, it really made me start to think differently about people. I don't trust people as easily as I used to, and I can't seem to let myself really let anyone 'in' and feel that amount of affection for people any more.

At 7/30/10 05:49 AM, TheBigLemon wrote: On a less sour note, I came out to my mom, and she loves me as much as ever. We talked for a little while, and I gave her a big hug, and said "Mom, I love you, and I thank you for being so accepting. You don't know how much it means to me." I think she cried when I left (not sadness, tears of joy, that I'm being so strong and brave about my bisexuality.)

It's nice to have something so positive in here for a change. I'm glad it went so well for you and I hope coming out to the rest of your family and friends goes so well if you choose to do so.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 08:56:16

the first person i told, back when i thought i was gay, not bisexual, was my best friend. He had one question for me, and he meant no offense by it, but he asked me if i take it or give it......im not friends with him anymore...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 09:05:46

At 7/30/10 08:56 AM, HappyMango wrote: the first person i told, back when i thought i was gay, not bisexual, was my best friend. He had one question for me, and he meant no offense by it, but he asked me if i take it or give it......im not friends with him anymore...

He's straight, what do you expect? He doesn't know what to say and what not to say. The point is, he's your friend, and you shouldn't just stop being friends with him because he asked a stupid question.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-07-30 09:41:40

At 7/30/10 09:05 AM, Scarface wrote:

He's straight, what do you expect? He doesn't know what to say and what not to say. The point is, he's your friend, and you shouldn't just stop being friends with him because he asked a stupid question.

that wasnt why we're not friends. granted it didnt help, but i stopped being friends with him because he stopped wanting to hang out with me, probably because i was gay, and i learned from a friend that he'd been talking shit behind my back.

BBS Signature