00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CyanSilverwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

a comic: what do you think so far

704 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

a comic: what do you think so far 2008-07-13 16:58:56

alright I am making a comic but I can not post it her efor it is to large of a picture and you would not be able to read some of the txt so here is a link to it

!!!CLICKY CLICKY!!!

I am making this comic for the upcoming comic book for anonymous here is the site if you want more informationhttp://youfoundthecomic.com/

so tell me what newgrounds thinks hmmm?

Response to a comic: what do you think so far 2008-07-13 17:07:54

if you can get a solid story line then it could have the potencial to be great story.

They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life, Somethimes it bends so much it snaps in two.

BBS Signature

Response to a comic: what do you think so far 2008-07-13 17:10:27

At 7/13/08 05:07 PM, ShadowNazi169 wrote: if you can get a solid story line then it could have the potencial to be great story.

Lol yeah. And if you can get solid artwork then it could have the potencial to be great artwork.

D :D :D :D :D

Doors. You'll know when they're appropriate.

dA

BBS Signature

Response to a comic: what do you think so far 2008-07-13 17:11:38

tis nice, you should still post it here though, or this might get locked.

Response to a comic: what do you think so far 2008-07-13 17:12:59

dont worry when I have an update I will post it in this forum so its all good thanks for ur coments :)

Response to a comic: what do you think so far 2008-07-14 03:51:43

So far the content doesn't interest me at all. I'm very tired of hearing about Scientology, and I wish people would just leave Scientologists alone so they can practice their religion like everyone else. A few gags and laughs here and there are fine, but I've had my fill for the time being.

Still, I'll give it some points for having solid presentation and pacing so far. It's flow is tight, which is nice.

As for the art, I think you need to straw away from those stiff outlines. They feel unnatural and kill weight in your character. Try something really loose. Just let your wrist roll and the brush glide around to make some shapes and forms. Try to work simple and refine from there, making sure to keep those volumes and proportions from your original shapes.

BBS Signature