00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cryanso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ya know what pisses me off?

5,528 Views | 123 Replies

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-02 13:30:34

what the hell does suicide has to do with politics?

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-02 13:33:51

no idea, toastprick keeps bringing it back up. and i keep throwing it right back at him!

i want more people to help yell about suicidal morons and how much they suck, it's much more fun right now.

They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life, Somethimes it bends so much it snaps in two.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-02 13:58:20

no idea, toastprick keeps bringing it back up. and i keep throwing it right back at him!

i want more people to help yell about suicidal morons and how much they suck, it's much more fun right now.

They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life, Somethimes it bends so much it snaps in two.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-08-10 20:10:10

Everyone has the right to kill themselves. Why would you whine if it doesn't affect you? I'm tired of everyone thinking that they're so fucking special and wise and above the food chain and above the masses. If you think so, hey, good for you now shut up and live your own goddamn life if you're so good at it. People bully society and whine when the society bullies them back, fucking bitches. And no I'm not suicidal or want anyone to commit suicide and I do believe it can be a very selfish act.

BBS Signature