00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ya know what pisses me off?

5,524 Views | 123 Replies

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 00:16:00

This thread wins!

(Give the man a medal!)

Lol I made my sig in MS paint as I have nothing better. xD

Mr.t is EPIC!

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 00:20:50

Just remember:

Some suicidals don't appear to be suicidal. Hell, a lot of suicidals act like normal people and seem happy one moment and then the next they just committed suicide.

Also, people usually are not in their right mind when they commit suicide; no one in their right mind would kill themselves.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 12:14:59

when you think about it that way though, the right mind is like "normal." but normal can only be defined by the one asking the question of normal, and even then normal to one is different to another. so there is no absolute way to determine if one is normal or not, preps think that they are normal, but on the same scale goths think they are nomal, but each thinks the other different. so the right state of mind is kind of hard to determine, but i have seen a couple of people who hide it well. it just means that they want to go out quietly.

They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life, Somethimes it bends so much it snaps in two.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 12:56:31

who's Rena?

They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life, Somethimes it bends so much it snaps in two.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 12:57:42

You know what. Fuck this shit. My life is horrible. I can't live anymore. Like it's too fucking hard. I try and I try but no girl wants to suck my cock.

Cancer doesn't make you immune to fire? - Kenshi2

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 13:11:42

do you straight out tell girls to cock your cock dude, some girls aren't stupid like us guys would like.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 13:16:49

yeah dude, yous got's ta hide it from dose smart ones. or use da different method, Drinks can help make a smart girl less resistant. Just ask sakura, she was stubern at forst.

i've discovered the purpose to life! the purpose of life is to end.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 13:18:25

Yeah, some NG user had an interesting quote in their sig. "The difference between suicide and matryr is the press coverage.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 13:20:26

Ya know what pisses me off?

All these "Ya know what pisses me off?" topics.

Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching ||||| Astolfo explores my colon with his Monster can. ||||| Praise be unto Satsuki-sama's ass. ||||| Anime tiddies

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 13:42:08

great! then you in the wrong place, this is about being pissed off about suicidal idiots. and EMOs, but everybody hates them, even other EMOs.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 16:56:16

Suicide sucks. Murder is soooo much more fun.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-30 16:57:29

Know wat pisses me off ppl that make wat pisses u off threads like u

Gamertag: Meanblackcobra

asdfghk wuz here TAKE THAT SOCIETY

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 01:55:02

people who want to commit suicide should be taken to a field of bunnies and flowers so that know just what it really feels like to want to kill yourself

I dont have imaginary friends, because if i did that would make everyone in the world my friends. you know it is a proven fact that i am the only one that exists.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 02:14:08

At 6/28/08 11:44 AM, CherinoGears wrote:

Suicidle people, its like "oh my god my life is so horribe i can ttake it anymore!!!" and then they kill themselves, this really pisses me off especially when Americans do that.

The only kind of people that commit suicide are those little pussies who cant cope with real life. And anyone out there whos feeling depressed over some BS dont, cuz theres entire nations of people who would love to have the privilage to be able to even read this text. If your feelin so suicidel then go to a 34d world country so you can know what real anquish is ya pussies.

Can anyone translate this to english so i could read it properly?

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 02:27:01

i think they want to go live in a third world country so they dont have to read their own texts or something like that. you know what pisses me off people who take qoutes that was on a tv show

I dont have imaginary friends, because if i did that would make everyone in the world my friends. you know it is a proven fact that i am the only one that exists.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 13:56:49

third world people still have nothing in common with suicidal idiots here in the states, to like saying the moon is the sun. third world places have reasons to die, but those who survive are the wtronger of those people. same thing here, the strong survive and the weak die. suicidal people are weak and so they die, those of us who are left are the stronger.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 13:57:55

Anyone who kills themself deserved it.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 14:05:31

Well durr. These people are like weeds that remove themselves. How can you not love that. It makes survival of the fittest all the easier.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 14:06:53

Porportionally, the upper class commit suicide far more often than lower classes. Overabundance of wealth weakens mental fortitude.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum /1: The cesspool of the internet.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 14:45:37

that one is true to me, those with wealth at their beck and call seam to kill themselves more. i guess it's that when you really do have everything, there is nothing but death in you arsinal.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 14:46:05

At 7/1/08 01:56 PM, ShadowNazi169 wrote: suicidal people are weak and so they die, those of us who are left are the stronger.

so is the law of nature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 14:59:28

At 6/29/08 04:03 PM, Healthy wrote:
At 6/28/08 11:44 AM, CherinoGears wrote: Suicidle people, its like "oh my god my life is so horribe i can ttake it anymore!!!" and then they kill themselves, this really pisses me off especially when Americans do that.
Omfg your not american so you wouldnt know hwo hard it is, i mean, its ju-ju-just so hard, to live another day.... Wah wah WAHHHH *kills self*
The only kind of people that commit suicide are those little pussies who cant cope with real life. And anyone out there whos feeling depressed over some BS dont, cuz theres entire nations of people who would love to have the privilage to be able to even read this text. If your feelin so suicidel then go to a 34d world country so you can know what real anquish is ya pussies.
Its funny because, you cant even spell suicide it really makes me giggle, you sir have so much retardedness in you it makes me cry therefore i must say one last thing, your gay... People that kill themselves shouldn't make you pissed, you should feel sorry for them, they are not going to heaven, i always pray for those people, you sir are one of the meanest, sickest, darkest, freakiest, more adjectives describing sickness, person who has ever lived, please sir do not talk, and if you do talk, please elaborate on what you are trying to discuss, also learn to type jesus fucking h christ.

You know what really grinds my gears, just btw is a better title

ok dickhole, on what instance did i ever mention i wasnt american? what led you to beilve that? im from michigan westland bitch, and retart, im not talkin im typing,

I dont pity those who disregard life, you have no place to judge me on my feelings on a subject, you are just a man, and like all men (sucicide or not) you will return to the dusty earth like evey one else so dont come at me like your way to feel about someone is the right way and eveyone else is some mean evil, illiterate jackoff, you can think the way you want about these fools. I on the other hand am very diappointed in them, they failed at the game, they couldnt take the rules. they couldnt do it. They failed. I wont fail, I will fufil my lifes purpose, to expericne life, to enjoy and learn its mysteries. Those other little punks threw that gift away like it wasnt shit, cuz their minds couldnt phanthom another possiblity other than self destruction. I do understand that it indeed NOT none of my concern that people wipe themselves from this plane, but when it becomes an ishue with our society and people on the news are all out raged, it becomes my concern beacuse it wastes peoples time.

Some are just misunderstood, like adolescents who dont even fully understand the concept of life, take theirs, i understand why they might do somthing drastic, or a P.O.W or some one who sacrifices themselves for the good of others, people who take their lives to save others, they are the ones who really understand the preciousness of life.

So what the hell ever guy, you can pity the weak spirited, who brought their own downfall if you want with your "he/she was just innocent, didnt deserve this" and all that shit. I pity those who dont pity themselves, I help those who are willing to seek help. I listen to those who are willing to shout, and I challenge those who are willing to act. And I accept and respect those who can prove their point.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:01:41

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:01:45

Thats not very nice. People have some serious problems and really desperately want to end their life. I just hate people who don't through all their options before killing themselves and don't at least try to make a effort to live.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:04:00

Everytime Somone commits suicide the yamking breaks a finger.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:05:33

Sorry for the DP but, its said that ppl who commit suicide are the ppl who actually spent all their lives DOING SOMETHING( like inventors) and with them accomplishing that, they have no clue what to do with themselves.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:07:38

At 6/28/08 11:44 AM, CherinoGears wrote:
The only kind of people that commit suicide are those little pussies who cant cope with real life.

Or people with a mental illness, dumbass.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:19:04

don't even try and put the chemicaly imbalanced back on th table, i'm one and i'm still here and alive to talk. i've never commited or tried to commite suicide in my life. i'm an alchemist, even if my life ends i don't see it as an end. i see it as another part of the circle, fedding back into it.

when we die, our bodies are returned to the earth from whence they came. and as we become one with the ground again, we become the fuel that feeds the plants. the plants get eaten by those who need them for fuel, the animals that eat the grass get eaten but those who eat meat. and thus our bodies only fuel the circle, we become that which we eat to survive. when you think that people will be sad when you go, it's actually kind of selfish. people can live on in another's memories, but the rest of the world will keep going like nothing happened.

BBS Signature

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:43:19

"Truth in itself is selfevedent" Known fact of life. the Glorious Nitrogen Cycle.

Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-07-01 15:45:26

Do me a favor OP. Next time you have a thought about something, just know, you're wrong and no one cares.

BBS Signature