00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,590 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-07 22:47:15

At 6/7/08 05:11 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote:
I'm thinking of staying the night at an Abandoned Farm just outside of town, we have these houses all around the country, but most of them are just empty because people moved out but this house everyone Died in some storm and couldn't get to town to get help or something.

Definitely Curious about it.

Sounds like a plan. Has there ever been any activity there at all? You should camp out there and take pictures, video, etc.. and then share them with us whether or not you catch anything.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-08 01:26:35

At 6/7/08 10:47 PM, Corky52 wrote:
I'm thinking of staying the night at an Abandoned Farm just outside of town, we have these houses all around the country, but most of them are just empty because people moved out but this house everyone Died in some storm and couldn't get to town to get help or something.

Sounds like a plan. Has there ever been any activity there at all? You should camp out there and take pictures, video, etc.. and then share them with us whether or not you catch anything.

hmm mu should man try to get some film i dont know but i would hope u best of lucky corey anyways too much queto ........................................

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-08 03:17:36

I cant believe it!
I post here, and then hours later not a single 'OMG Mercenary! Iluvu SOOO MUCH PLZ CUM BACK.' post. :(

Anyway i have a friend with a laptop and she let me check out the web. Im still not able to post though.
Much luv, Mercenary

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-08 19:27:36

Ooh, Haunted place.

Go for it!! We all need to get out to places during the summer months. Im still having software issues that are stoping me getting out but Kidd i urge you to check this place out and get some stuff for us to discuss if possible :D

A quick not for FallenSoul! If i havent joined any games with you it is because i have been holding game nights with my friends and if they play they dont answer messages/invites that are for me. So a public apology incase you thought i was ignoring you buddy!

Oh and Mercenary....WE LOVEZ CHU PLZ COMESZ BACK!! is that ok? :P

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-09 00:16:51

At 6/8/08 07:27 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Oh and Mercenary....WE LOVEZ CHU PLZ COMESZ BACK!! is that ok? :P

Perfect :D

Ironically, my Grandparents house has somehow had Wifi this whole time.
My computer says im not connected, and yet i can check the internet, strange no?

We've been using their house as home base so we come back here after every major trip, it's great that i can check the internet now.
Ill be checking up on ya much more now. Im going rafting Tuesday :D

You guys need to talk more, this club doesn't feel as active as when i left.
I almost went to alcatraz (sp?) in San Fransisco, but decided to keep the money in my wallet and avoid it. I haven't heard anything supernatural about that place personally, but there has to be something from all those years of negative energy. Or maybe not.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-09 11:21:55

Im sure there is something within Alcatraz, It's totally possible many inmates died there and like you said the place must be buzzing with negative activity!. I think it would be a prime location for a stake out if it were possible.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-09 16:43:11

Seeing as Alcatraz was mentioned earlier i thought i'd do some digging around and found a pretty interesting site on some hauntings of the island...

History & Hauntings of Alcatraz Island

Enjoy! (And discuss!!)

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-09 16:48:17

At 6/9/08 04:43 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Seeing as Alcatraz was mentioned earlier i thought i'd do some digging around and found a pretty interesting site on some hauntings of the island...

Enjoy! (And discuss!!)

Alright sounds good. I will give it a look over tonight and tell you guys what I think of it. Also, I have something else to discuss, but I will post that later tonight too.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-09 22:06:05

At 6/6/08 01:45 PM, Corky52 wrote: I guess it won't be active again until I finally go to my haunted place and take pictures.
Ooh, Haunted place.

You should do it. There's this abandoned house near where I live with the windows all boarded up and everything, and it might be interesting to spend the night there. Not that I'd have the balls to do it.

hi

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-09 22:41:33

At 6/9/08 10:06 PM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
You should do it. There's this abandoned house near where I live with the windows all boarded up and everything, and it might be interesting to spend the night there. Not that I'd have the balls to do it.

It might not be so bad if you went with some other people though. Maybe not the night, but just a couple of hours.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-09 23:55:25

I know I havn't posted here much but I am reading every page and every experience you guys are having. I dunno, I guess not a lot of houses here in Australia have spirits, i've never had an experience in my life.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 16:05:48

This is my first drop by here.
I've had a few... unnormal experiences myself, but I'll save those stories for later.
I thought I'd just ask something, seeing as this IS about supernatural things alike.

Okay, do you think it's really possible to sell your soul?
Note: I won't say "...sell your soul to the devil?" because I'm sure there would be more, hm, collectors out there in the ether.

Oh yeah and also: I've been reading since a few pages and noticed that some people are wanting to buy a Ouija board.
My advice (if you really want to mess yourself up..) : Get the original, old, and probably expensive ones that were made in Africa. They're supposedly more powerful.

Hm, yes, I DO have quite a few good stories (read: facts, because they happened) hat I could share with you.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 19:53:06

Well i was at a camp, when i went on a nighttime hike, with some other kids. Then our counselor told us a story about a guy whi died by a wolf here. I was scared in the story but i didnt believe it. So one by one we walked back without any flashlights. I was the seond to last kid. I was about halfway when i heard rustling of the bushes to my left. I thought nothing of it so i continued walking when i felt a light tap on my shoulder. I spun around and saw nothing except darkness. Again i felt the chiliness i felt when i felt the tap. I heard stories about the air getting cold when the ghosts arrived. i was pissing my pants by then. i heard my name being whispered behind me and i started running. I heard pitter patter behind me so i ran harder screaming. A minute later i turned around to see the faint glimmer of clear light in the form of a body. I believe in ghosts ever since.

Good idea of the club by the way. I applaud you.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 20:16:01

At 6/10/08 04:05 PM, Corky-D wrote: This is my first drop by here.

Happy to hear from you Corky.

I've had a few... unnormal experiences myself, but I'll save those stories for later.

Sounds good.

I thought I'd just ask something, seeing as this IS about supernatural things alike.

Alright.

Okay, do you think it's really possible to sell your soul?
Note: I won't say "...sell your soul to the devil?" because I'm sure there would be more, hm, collectors out there in the ether.

I don't really know. I wouldn't ever try it though. There is no reason to take the chance.

Oh yeah and also: I've been reading since a few pages and noticed that some people are wanting to buy a Ouija board.

Yeah, I tend to spark Ouija board conversations.

My advice (if you really want to mess yourself up..) : Get the original, old, and probably expensive ones that were made in Africa. They're supposedly more powerful.

Sounds good, but I would hate to see some of the stuff that goes on with them after some of the things I have seen.

Hm, yes, I DO have quite a few good stories (read: facts, because they happened) hat I could share with you.

Sounds good. Read up on some of the other pages too.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 20:18:43

At 6/10/08 07:53 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Well i was at a camp, when i went on a nighttime hike, with some other kids. Then our counselor told us a story about a guy whi died by a wolf here. I was scared in the story but i didnt believe it. So one by one we walked back without any flashlights. I was the seond to last kid. I was about halfway when i heard rustling of the bushes to my left. I thought nothing of it so i continued walking when i felt a light tap on my shoulder. I spun around and saw nothing except darkness. Again i felt the chiliness i felt when i felt the tap. I heard stories about the air getting cold when the ghosts arrived. i was pissing my pants by then. i heard my name being whispered behind me and i started running. I heard pitter patter behind me so i ran harder screaming. A minute later i turned around to see the faint glimmer of clear light in the form of a body. I believe in ghosts ever since.

Yeah, it's one of those things that you can't really believe until it happens. And yeah you either feel cold or warm when a spirit is around. Usually you feel warm when a spirit is there to harm you is what I have found out throughout the years. Hearing voices is also creepy as I have caught voices in a graveyard before of a woman.

Thanks.

Looks like I can update my members list tonight. And I'm now off to read the link that Jay posted.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 20:23:42

I've never tried a Ouija board, but my sister has. She said it was the most frightening experience of her life.

hi

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 20:29:12

At 6/9/08 04:43 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Seeing as Alcatraz was mentioned earlier i thought i'd do some digging around and found a pretty interesting site on some hauntings of the island...

Enjoy! (And discuss!!)

I would honestly love to spend the night in that place with a camera. Of course I wouldn't ever do it without being with a couple other people though. Any place with that much emotion has to have spirits in it. That might have to be on my list of places to visit before I die.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 20:32:17

ture story as i was walking out of my room i looked up to see adark shadow figure at the doorway and it vanished im not sure what it was but it scared the S***** out of me

Christmas is here so go get your friends a crap gift

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 20:34:30

At 6/10/08 08:32 PM, Nofartjokes wrote: ture story as i was walking out of my room i looked up to see adark shadow figure at the doorway and it vanished im not sure what it was but it scared the S***** out of me

Yeah, scary sometimes. If you want to join I suggest you read through a couple of the pages and read some peoples stories. That way you will have a basic acknowledgment of what we are talking about here.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 20:44:13

At 6/10/08 07:53 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: i heard rustling of the bushes to my left. I thought nothing of it so i continued walking when i felt a light tap on my shoulder. I spun around and saw nothing except darkness. Again i felt the chiliness i felt when i felt the tap. I heard stories about the air getting cold when the ghosts arrived. i was pissing my pants by then. i heard my name being whispered behind me and i started running. I heard pitter patter behind me so i ran harder screaming. A minute later i turned around to see the faint glimmer of clear light in the form of a body. I believe in ghosts ever since.

I'm almost certain that all of that was just a prank caused by the other kids that walked back before you.

And Corky-D, I am very interested in hearing your stories. Please post soon.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 21:01:21

At 6/10/08 08:44 PM, PenisClown wrote:

I'm almost certain that all of that was just a prank caused by the other kids that walked back before you.

And Corky-D, I am very interested in hearing your stories. Please post soon.

Haha i love your name, and about the prank i never thought of that, but ive had other experiences as well, that im sure are not pranks, but ive been wondering ever since.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 21:34:30

Firstly before my main post i'd like to ask has anyone heard from Opeth recently? He was in a bit of a state last time he posted. Just getting a bit concerned about the lad.

Pretty scary story Bloodstrike, sent chills up my spine. Sometimes it takes something like this to make one truley believe. Maybe it was a prank but i would like to think other wise.

Glad to see at our dear leader Corey is taking an interest in the link i posted! I too think it would be amazing to spend a night in such a place.

As for Corky-D's question aboput the sale of ones soul, i am interested to know who these other "collecters" are? Could you explain? I have also been attracted to the idea of selling a soul, well the stories at least. I'd love to get a discussion going on this. Maybe i'll look into it and post something a bit later.

Welcome to NoFartJokes (great name by the way) maybe you could tell us more on your story? And please read the other pages to get an idea of who is who and what we are all banging on about.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 21:39:55

I missed everything about Opeth.
I think i caught the very last post of the conversation, i'll go dig through and see what's upp.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 22:05:49

At 6/10/08 09:34 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Maybe it was a prank but i would like to think other wise.

C'mon, bushes rustling, voices whispering his name, a tap on the shoulder? And when he turned around to see a glowing figure that could've easily been someone with a flashlight. I don't think that was a very ghostly experience.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 22:41:12

At 6/10/08 10:05 PM, PenisClown wrote:
C'mon, bushes rustling, voices whispering his name, a tap on the shoulder? And when he turned around to see a glowing figure that could've easily been someone with a flashlight. I don't think that was a very ghostly experience.

Yeah it may be. We really aren't in any situation to say whether something was true or not, but it does sound like it was just a prank this time.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-10 22:54:52

Oh, wow i feel bad now.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 00:00:16

Nice some new members. We might be able to get this club going like when it started out. Check out the flash competition even though I don't ever think anyone will do it.

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo
johnathan-wrathborne
Newgate
Digul
Sirtom93
SockMyDink
0peth
BigLundi
DemonCole
PenisClown
marius-vanrhijn
Kiddmeizter
damonky
reconrebel
nofartjokes
bloodstrike21
Corky-D

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig. and/or user page.

Ghost / Supernat. Annual Flash Competition

What: The flashes that you make have to be about one of the stories that have been told here in this Club.

Who: The only rules that I would really like to make would be if you choose someone else's story to make a flash about, that you would co-author with them. They might not be physically helping to make the flash, but it is their story and I feel that would only be fair. If the person doesn't want to co-author if their story is chosen all you have to do is say so. Also if somebody doesn't want one of their stories used then don't! That is why it is important to PM them asking about it.

Also co-author with the GhostandHorrorClub

Where: All you have to do is get a passing flash through the portal then link to it here. Simple enough.

When: You can start on the flashes at anytime, but they are due on Halloween. That is the best day for it isn't it?

How: If you are making the flash after someone else's story it would probably be a good idea to talk to them via the PM system, AIM, MSN, etc.. Just so you can get the best detail possible.

Please have fun doing this. After all the submissions have been linked here I will picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Place winners. There isn't really a prize; this is just a friendly competition.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 00:12:24

At 6/11/08 12:00 AM, Corky52 wrote: Nice some new members. We might be able to get this club going like when it started out. Check out the flash competition even though I don't ever think anyone will do it.

Updated Member List

I don't see my name on there =O

hi

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 00:12:51

Wow, I haven't posted with this account for a little while. To the new people all you have to do is post a couple of times and stick around for just a little bit and you will be added to this list forever. Make sure to check the list out on my blog.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 00:13:59

At 6/11/08 12:12 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
At 6/11/08 12:00 AM, Corky52 wrote: Nice some new members. We might be able to get this club going like when it started out. Check out the flash competition even though I don't ever think anyone will do it.

Updated Member List
I don't see my name on there =O

Oh, damn! Sorry! I will add you tomorrow don't worry, but thanks for telling me. I didn't want to forget anyone.