00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

355,092 Views | 5,147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-13 18:56:57

The copy of Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2 I ordered came in through the mail today.

Before I start playing that one, I want to complete my second run through Persona 4. I've made it to the true final boss again, but first I'd like to beat Margaret and complete the compendium 100%.

I'm also playing The Binding of Isaac (the original). Thus far, I've never managed to make it past the second cave level...

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-14 15:21:32

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

I am replying the whole story.

Hi therey

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-14 18:57:39

Amazing Spider-man 2.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-14 20:48:49

Playing my newly purchased Mega Man X2 and Bonkers I got from Craigslist on the SNES and later play Brave Frontier which is just an app game... (attempt at Maxwell)

I don't have much yet leaving me with only a Super Nintendo and Ipad Mini... I am saving for a Nintendo 3DS that will soon be added to my not-so called game collection.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-15 04:54:29

Got back to Pokemon recently, with Pokemon Diamond. Just caught the legendary creator of all of Sinnoh and suddenly motivation to catch the rest of em is dwindling, don't think I ever made it all the way through one of these games...

At 11/14/14 06:39 PM, vixuzar wrote: some GBA games such as advance wars 2 , doom 2 , donky kong (some how fun to play)
and some vector (mobile game about parkour)

Ooh, Doom 2 is a rarity! And Advance Wars 2 one of the best ones for that device! Nice choices.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-15 11:33:59

World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike Source and I recently purchased WET for the Xbox 360

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-15 12:43:10

At 11/15/14 11:33 AM, Teddiikun wrote: World of Warcraft,

Which version of WoW are you playing?

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-15 13:23:35

At 11/15/14 12:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 11/15/14 11:33 AM, Teddiikun wrote: World of Warcraft,
Which version of WoW are you playing?

The Blizzard game, I have about 5 months of subscription left. Haven't purchased Warlords of Draenor yet

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-15 13:25:02

teacher story

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-15 14:10:36

This game is awesome! Can wait for the Wii U version!

The Game You're Currently Playing

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-15 14:47:04

I'm currently replaying Soul Calibur 4 over again.

Amicum cum volo illi sunt bonum habere

Pro amor Deus, Satanus et populus christianus.

Pater noster qui in infernis

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-19 16:23:36

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-20 23:53:55

http://cyvasse-online.com/

AN online game for those who read fire and ice series. Its in the later books, but if you wanted to try it out come on in.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-21 15:31:47

Finally got around to playing Dragons Dogma and Dark souls after throwing them in my closet for a few years working up the balls/ time to play them while I went through the other games I had.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-22 15:19:55

I'm done with Persona 4 now. Defeated Margaret and I got the Persona compendium 100% complete. It's too bad I failed to max all the Social Links for a real 100% completion run, but oh well.

I'm going to start playing Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-22 16:22:20

pokémon alpha sapphire, of which i have spent the last 30 minutes deciding upon a nickname for my lady torchic
i have decided upon CHELSEA♪

now if professor birch would stop insisting i meet his daugher on route 103, i can progress in this game :v

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-22 17:24:01

At 11/21/14 03:31 PM, FlashNinjitsu wrote: Finally got around to playing Dragons Dogma and Dark souls after throwing them in my closet for a few years working up the balls/ time to play them while I went through the other games I had.

Dragon's Dogma can be tough, but in a good way. Just be careful not to wander to certain areas before your party can handle it and pick your battles at the right times. I remember trying to get through this certain mountain valley crawling with bandits and my pawns and I got raped because I was still too weak to travel that far in that direction. Gotta have a good choice of pawns, too. I was playing as a fighter with a strider as my main pawn. With that combo, I found what best suited me was to always hire a mage and a sorceror. Great party imo. Mages are important to have around to heal you and I really like the assists a sorceror gives with those big wide area attacks. I would normally use a few rift crystals to hire pawns a bit higher level than me and eventually replace them when I caught up and repeat, but keeping my amount of rc in mind and not going overboard. A little grinding helps prepare your guy for tougher stuff. I kinda planned when to grind and when to spend rc. Would be a waste to use rc to get pawns ahead of you and then just go grinding and catch up. I'd use that rc for when I'm pushing through quests. Last I left off, I was grinding in this swamp area full of those orange lizard people. Been a long time since I played. Never did get around to fighting the big bad dragon, which was for what I was grinding in preparation. Bad habit of forgetting games when I get new ones. I got through a lot of the game, though and it's absolutely fantastic, high up there on the scale of action RPGs.

Just a heads up, though about potential love interests, odds are it's whichever merchant you traded with the most that's gonna be your damsel in distress you rescue from the dragon. So, if you want to avoid an awkward cutscene where your character is lovingly embracing the blacksmith who goes "they're masterworks all, you can't go wrong" look up a guide or something on that subject. There's info on how to tell npcs disposition and how to raise it and lower it without violence. I can't be bothered to explain more, but they'll tell you about the sheath/unsheath trick for lowering it. Probably easier to do that as you go as opposed to trying to find everyone you've talked to in the world near the end.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-22 20:00:53

WWE 2K15.

I stormed through NXT, took the belt from Adrian Neville and defended it in instant classics against Sami Zayn.

Now I'm on Superstars jobbing to R-Truth.

It's very realistic, in that sense.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Decided to redownload this Torrent simply titled Snes I want to revisit some of the old games on there despite there's like a few Roms that are missing out of this collection like FFV. Anyway playing FFIV

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-23 07:01:25

Finished both Bayonetta 1 and Bayonetta 2. Diving back into Hyrule Warriors a little bit to tackle the DLC while waiting for my copy of Smash Bros to arrive. Speaking of smash bros I managed to 100% the challenges in the 3DS version a couple weeks ago. Was a nice feeling when that happened.

Onto the youtube side of things I just finished Paper Mario TTYD a couple days ago. Anyone interested in the finale episode can check that out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn064GdgVKk

Speaking of which I nearly had a 3 hour long episode trying to conquer the pit of 100 trials in that game. Boy was that a fun one... : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCrjpGkHfkc

Lastly my new series as suggested and voted on by my viewers was .hack part 1 infection. Again those interested in it can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXWDV987Osw

That about updates everything I've been doing as of late. Hopefully smash will come in soon so I can enjoy the game to the fullest. The 3DS version is nice but the Wii U version will be 10 times as nice. I bought the Toys R Us Special that came with a free Amiibo online. Unfortunately it seems the Marth Amiibo I ordered is out of stock and didn't ship with the game so I'm going to be getting that one late. I don't really mind that just as long as it doesn't get cancelled but it's still a little annoying. As for the game it's self they had an estimated delivery date of December 2nd to December 5th. I really hope I don't have to wait that long.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-23 17:27:13

GTA San Andreas on the 360. It's actually still quite fun, but it hasn't really aged that well. The audio is pretty bad and the graphics are to be expected. Still a fun game.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-23 18:33:08

Amazing Spider-man 2. Maxing out all the suits and collectibles.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-25 19:46:29

I beat Kirby Return to Dreamland, got 100%. I'm not gonna bother with extra mode and probably not gonna try to beat arena.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-25 20:11:29

After stopping and starting it time and time again I am finally at the end of Wolfenstein The New Order. The London Monitor was hell. And so far I'll say it was a pretty fun game. Granted I'm playing it on ps3 so the graphics were lower in quality than next gen consoles. But even then I didn't really care. It was a fun game to me and I do not like fps games. Go figure.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-27 05:06:43

GTA V, WWE 2K15 and I almost completed Far Cry 4.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-27 17:35:35

Finally got my first Mom Kill in The Binding of Isaac.

Admittedly, it was a cheap victory though. I picked up The Bible somewhere halfway and killed Mom with it at both encounters. In the womb I just bombed open the doors to get through it quickly. The difficulty in that area is crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-30 11:37:15

Been playing a shit ton of Pokemon Ruby lately.

I only intended to play it a little bit, but I've gotten addicted.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-30 14:03:04

Currently trying to beat Devil May Cry 4, i've had it since late 2012 or early 2013 and i still haven't beaten it.

At 11/22/14 08:00 PM, TheMaster wrote: WWE 2K15.
At 11/27/14 05:06 AM, wolfe wrote: WWE 2K15

If any of you have a Youtube Let's play channel and you're uploading videos of the game then please let me know.
I've got no money for a PS4 or a copy of WWE 2K15 so i'm forced to watch let's plays online. The one guy i'm currently seeing sucks at it and basically doesn't care what he does (raises his strength but not his agility nor defense and always goes for the NXT title instead of going through the story).

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-30 14:30:06

At 11/30/14 02:03 PM, Radaketor wrote: If any of you have a Youtube Let's play channel and you're uploading videos of the game then please let me know.
I've got no money for a PS4 or a copy of WWE 2K15 so i'm forced to watch let's plays online. The one guy i'm currently seeing sucks at it and basically doesn't care what he does (raises his strength but not his agility nor defense and always goes for the NXT title instead of going through the story).

CMPuLs3 usually does good WWE game stuff. Haven't been watching much of his 2K15 content though.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-11-30 14:33:35

At 11/30/14 02:30 PM, TheMaster wrote: CMPuLs3 usually does good WWE game stuff. Haven't been watching much of his 2K15 content though.

I'm kinda looking for a serious let's play of the My Career mode, he's playing as Captain Falcon.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature