00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

995,833 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 16:34:42

Nevermind what I previously said. This flash is DIRECTLY taken from:

http://www.disneypuzzle.com/puzzles/toys tory/woodyjessesalvacion.swf

Yes that's the direct link to the SWF file I suspect the user has stolen from.

URL of the page that contains the file:

http://www.disneypuzzle.com/?p=804

On topic of the B/P, I find it pretty boring and bland, which explains why I only got 60 (/400) of them so far.

I help users, catch stolen flashes and flag reviews from assholes. Sue me for serving justice to Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 20:21:13

At 7/11/10 03:28 PM, Mans0n wrote: I can't wait to see this week's list! I'm pretty confident I got a good amount of B/P points even though I haven't been able to spend a lot of time online.

Ahh... About that.

Well as you can see I'm posting from my alt account. The fact is, I'm not even home tonight, due to no fault of my own. It turns out I have an induction day at the college iI would like to attend, and my friend asked me to stay over at his place. This was easier for me since I'd have to travel another 5 miles in the morning. So I'm staying over... Two things wrong with that. One, I can't get into my account because I don't have the password handy, and two, this laptop I'm on does not even have excel or something of those sorts.

I would hope that you guys can just wait until tomorrow afternoon for your list, as I'm hoping to come home after my day at college.

I'm sorry for the delay guys. Just sit tight for me, yeah?

Much love. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 20:36:34

At 7/11/10 08:21 PM, Lizzradis wrote:
At 7/11/10 03:28 PM, Mans0n wrote: bla, bla, bla...

I knew something unplanned must have been up for the roster not to be posted yet haha. Oh well, can't wait to see how I did this week, and how I stand against everyone else.

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 20:42:25

That's perfectly fine with us Liz, you go and have a wonderful time over at college with your friend! To be frank I didn't rack as much points this week so maybe I can nab a few before the rosters come up lol. Anyways, thanks for explaining the situation to us.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 20:47:54

I understand and Accept. Even though it pains me to not know how I did B/P point wise.

When you do this weeks list, you'll be going off of everyone's points for Monday right?

Or is it still going to be from Sundays points.

Just wondering.

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 21:31:45

At 7/11/10 08:36 PM, gamewiz202 wrote: I knew something unplanned must have been up for the roster not to be posted yet haha. Oh well, can't wait to see how I did this week, and how I stand against everyone else.

Yeah, I wasn't even expecting it either xD.

At 7/11/10 08:42 PM, TailsPrower wrote: That's perfectly fine with us Liz, you go and have a wonderful time over at college with your friend! To be frank I didn't rack as much points this week so maybe I can nab a few before the rosters come up lol. Anyways, thanks for explaining the situation to us.

Haha, there's the spirit Tails! I'm glad that you understand my situation and are understanding about it all. I thought I should come and explain myself today, rather than leave you guys without a roster and such. Thanks again :)

At 7/11/10 08:47 PM, Mans0n wrote: I understand and Accept. Even though it pains me to not know how I did B/P point wise.

I apologise for putting you through the pain then.

When you do this weeks list, you'll be going off of everyone's points for Monday right?

Yes. I will total up the points for tomorrow and give you them then, so it will be a week and one day's roster... Instead of just a week :D

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 22:05:00

Hey Liz, it's no trouble. A day late isn't too much to worry about. You go and have fun being a grown up at college and all! Have a good time and all that, don't worry about anything. :)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-11 22:43:48

At 7/11/10 10:05 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Hey Liz, it's no trouble. A day late isn't too much to worry about. You go and have fun being a grown up at college and all! Have a good time and all that, don't worry about anything. :)

Except getting hazed by the upperclassmen. Better watch your back, Liz.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 00:57:17

Why, were you hazed your first day of high school Tails?

I know I wasn't hazed that much back when I was a freshman in high school. Speaking of which, have you settled on a college and major, yet Tails?

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 01:12:50

Nah, I was considered a big guy as a freshman and I never saw any under vs. upperclassman conflicts in the halls. There are faculty all around so that kind of stuff would never go unnoticed. Then again, nothing exciting happens either because of that :\ Actually someone from our sister school mistook me for a junior once lol. I am set on a college but I'm undecided on my major. I'm thinking about computer science just to see how that'll work out even though I don't know jack shit about technology as of now.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 10:44:59

It's simple: we kill the Tails.

Newgrounds Police Dept.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 12:44:29

At 7/12/10 10:44 AM, Elder wrote: It's simple: we kill the Tails.

We don't have any security guards.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 14:49:18

At 7/12/10 12:44 PM, TailsPrower wrote: We don't have any security guards.

hehehe.
I came back here and all of a sudden...is someone going to college? CONGRATAFUCKINGLATIONS LIZ! ENJOY YOUR SHIT WHILE YOU'RE THERE

also, I was greeted by these cheery messages, brought to you by adless newgrounds (see below). :D

How's everyone been doing while I was gone?

Newgrounds Police Dept.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 19:17:24

At 7/12/10 06:53 PM, Lizzardis wrote: Sunday 12th July 2010
Top 5 Gainers:
1. Decky1991 - 138

Woo. Top gainer again :).

5. TailsPrower - 17

Its starting to freaking me out that Tails keeps getting in the top 5. Is it just me?

>>>06 ][ 1341 ][ 0010 ][ 1.43 ][ Kaizerwolf Police Sergeant
>>>07 ][ 1303 ][ 0138 ][ 19.7 ][ Decky1991 Police Sergeant +1
>>>08 ][ 1165 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ JonnyTheWinnar Police Sergeant -1

Told you I would be the only 7th this week :). Take that Jonny, watch out Kaizerwolf your next ;).

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 19:22:24

At 7/12/10 06:53 PM, Lizzardis wrote: Sunday 12th July 2010
Top 5 Gainers:
1. Decky1991 - 138
2. gamewiz202 - 83
3. Mans0n - 80
4. wallrus - 20
5. TailsPrower - 17

GAH!! sooooo close to the top spot! on a normal week I would have had it! DANGIT DECKY! Oh well...
Guess I'll just have to B/P even more this week. I WANT THAT TOP SPOT!!

Wow tails, you got on the top 5 with less B/P than a week of deposits; congratulations, haha.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 19:46:16

At 7/12/10 02:49 PM, Elder wrote: blah blah blah

Oops, I hope I didn't come across as too vulgar. I spend too much time on 4chan these days.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 19:53:44

At 7/12/10 07:22 PM, gamewiz202 wrote: GAH!! sooooo close to the top spot! on a normal week I would have had it! DANGIT DECKY! Oh well...
Guess I'll just have to B/P even more this week. I WANT THAT TOP SPOT!!

Sorry dude, Its good to have some competition other then Mas0n for once. Good luck for next week. Don't expect much from me this week. (pssst gamewiz202 theres your chance.)

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 20:10:47

At 7/12/10 07:17 PM, Decky1991 wrote:
Told you I would be the only 7th this week :). Take that Jonny, watch out Kaizerwolf your next ;).

At my rate of B/P, you'll pass me in a hurry. But, I'm in no hurry to run on out of this club bud. And who knows, maybe I'll pull a top 5 spot out of my hat for this week. ;)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 20:18:24

At 7/12/10 07:07 PM, daethdrain wrote: hello i would like to join please check my user page. wait let me clean it up first
never been in a club/crew this one looks like fun

Since you ALL seem to have missed this application to join here, allow me to get the ball rolling:

Badge: Good
Post quality: ...Oh dear... Oh dear oh dear oh dear....

I'm sorry, but (even by your own admission) your posts are garbage. Pretty much every damn one of them is a stupid, spammy, or otherwise obvious +1. Some of those are the kind of things people can get banned for. I know I've little say in the matter anymore, but I doubt Tails or Spiffy will accept you on a post history like that.

Then again, they may just be desperate for recruits or something, so wait and see if what they say is any different. They're the ones with the final say in it, after all.

--------------------------------

On a completely unrelated note: I'm liking the high B/P numbers this week. Even if there was an extra day in this one, it's still impressive. Well done people! :D

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 20:37:57

At 7/12/10 07:53 PM, Decky1991 wrote:
At 7/12/10 07:22 PM, gamewiz202 wrote:
(pssst gamewiz202 theres your chance.)

:P I'll be taking that chance for sure.

At 7/12/10 08:10 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote:
At my rate of B/P, you'll pass me in a hurry. But, I'm in no hurry to run on out of this club bud. And who knows, maybe I'll pull a top 5 spot out of my hat for this week. ;)

I'm not to much in a rush to get out of here either, but as I'm in the bottom spot, I don't have to worry about leaving any time soon; and who knows I might pull a tails and get to 2,499 B/P and just sit there to never B/P again.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-12 23:48:59

At 7/12/10 07:07 PM, daethdrain wrote: hello i would like to join please check my user page. wait let me clean it up first

Let's see what you got here...

Badge: Good
Post quality: ....

Like... oh my god... dude you have to REALLY work on your posting habits before you get into here. Almost ALL of your posts are short one-liners, and no offense they were also crappy too. Over 90% of your post history is filled with +1 spam.

Here are some hints into improving your posting history:

- DON'T POST IN EVERY THREAD YOU SEE. This may lead you into posting spam in each thread.
- Post count doesn't matter. Seriously.
- Spend more than 1 minute in each post. Think about what you are going to reply into each thread before posting the first thing in your mind.
- Elaborate what you are saying in each post.
- NEVER type gibberish if you ever hit the "Error - You have too much quoted text" message

I'm in no position to judge requests (nor am I even a member of this place), but this is some food on the table. The ultimate decision rests with Tails or Spiffy.

I help users, catch stolen flashes and flag reviews from assholes. Sue me for serving justice to Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 01:52:33

Badge: Police sgt., good.
Post quality: ... x_x

Sheizen, bring me the needle. No seriously though, if you read our requirements as described in the OP, I think even you would know that your posting habits are far below expectations. All I see are typical General type posts that show very little maturity or intelligence. You'll have to step it up a great deal before you can be considered NGPD material.
You can start by being more thoughtful in your posts and elaborate on ideas. At least try to occupy more than 1 line of text to show you can expand on your thoughts. Post more like a rolemodel. We don't expect legal documents from you, but we have no place for spammy posters here either.

If you have any questions about us or how to post better, send me a PM and I'll do my best to help you out.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 02:08:03

Am I still not let in or not or what? I'm confused. I'm still not on the roster and I never got an answer from Tails. And I'm just sayin' that I feel very ignored and it's irking me. Now could someone, lizz, Tails, somebody, answer me here. I'm tired of waiting and getting blown off here.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 02:59:57

Well i am going to repeat the same as others

Your badge etc.. are good but seriously, i do get little excited sometimes and basicly spam post etc. but the fact is that your post are short and yes they're mostly spam and just stupid comments.

I'd be ready to show some mercy if you promise to change your posting habits and show us that you've done so b4 the end of this month.

I think we should put you some kind of limit that we want you to post, lets say 10 or 20 GOOD POSTINGS.

But if this idea of mine makes you to post huge comments that has nothing to do with the threads topic then just forget it

And like i said this is just my suggestion and i am not even any kind of charge over here so it's mostly decicion of Tails,Liz etc...

Though i think you should find other clubs, those are good places to post comments and opinions, such as video game clubs and so on but like i said NO STUPID COMMENTS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 03:24:14

At 7/13/10 02:59 AM, wallrus wrote: I'd be ready to show some mercy if you promise to change your posting habits and show us that you've done so b4 the end of this month.

Sounds like an interesting idea Wallrus. Perhaps this should be implemented in the future?

I think we should put you some kind of limit that we want you to post, lets say 10 or 20 GOOD POSTINGS.

Again, this sounds incredibly fair if you ask me. Sure we all have our horrible, deep, dark, secret posts that we never want to let them see the light of day again, but we eventually grow out of such childish ideals. Thus we move forward and look back on our past and use it as a valuable learning experience.

whoa! Did I REALLY JUST WRITE THAT?! o_0 that sounds really out of character for me. 0_o

See? I just proved my own point

But if this idea of mine makes you to post huge comments that has nothing to do with the threads topic then just forget it

Well said Wallrus. That is pretty much what Dream-Of-Duke was doing back on pages 657 and 658 of the EGB.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 12:05:16

At 7/13/10 02:08 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Am I still not let in or not or what? I'm confused. I'm still not on the roster and I never got an answer from Tails. And I'm just sayin' that I feel very ignored and it's irking me. Now could someone, lizz, Tails, somebody, answer me here. I'm tired of waiting and getting blown off here.

Damn, sorry about that! I must've missed it during one of my down times. I'll get in touch with Liz and get you on the roster again. Although in the future a PM might be more effective since those almost always catch my attention immediately when I log in. In anycase, it's great to have you back, Hollow! I'll restore your name on the memberlist so Liz knows that you're with us again. Thanks for being so patient! With me growing more senile with every 100 pages, it's hard to keep up sometimes -___-

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 15:29:51

Damn! I knew I didn't do so well with B/P points last week. Though 3rd isn't bad I guess. Though I really want that first place again :D

also GJ decky with the 130+ B/P points. That is seriously a lot for 1 week!

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 16:46:02

Hehehe, 130 is nothin! Lizz, Krev, Porkchop and I were the best B/Pers in the NGPD before we all went and joined the EGB.

Especially Krev. She got like 600+ a week! Lizz would get something like 215 a week, Porkchop got like 176 every week. And myself, I would average about 150-216 every week. Of course one week I had like 254 and that wasn't on Clock Day.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 18:16:04

At 7/13/10 03:29 PM, Mans0n wrote: also GJ decky with the 130+ B/P points. That is seriously a lot for 1 week!

Its not that many, its not bad. I've done much better, a few months ago when I became a member I was getting more then that. I'll have to try and crack 200 agin one week.

Not this week though ;)

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-07-13 21:04:46

At 7/13/10 04:46 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Hehehe, 130 is nothin! Lizz, Krev, Porkchop and I were the best B/Pers in the NGPD before we all went and joined the EGB.

Especially Krev. She got like 600+ a week!

Well that's because she didn't have a life. Haha just kiddin... or am I?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature