00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

994,846 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 15:01:40

At 9/2/09 12:05 PM, Toiletpaper wrote:
At 9/2/09 07:39 AM, Lizzardis wrote: STOLEN
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 0257
Reported to wade. Nice catch on the user btw.

You guys might want to take a close look at the Big Truck flash page. If you catch my drift. Nice work on nailing that guy liz. Now we know to watch out for that bastard, and hopefully next time he tries to steal something, enough of us will see it while it's still in judgement, and keep that shit from passing.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 16:35:07

At 9/2/09 11:50 AM, Kaizerwolf wrote: It passed, ah well. And by the way, tis my fault i haven't been posting here, I sorta forgot about this crew. By bad ^_^;

So anyway, I haven't seen much spam from those Plate folks. Sure, i've seen that "StrawberryPlate" fellow in a few submissions, but they haven't really been spam...

I haven't been terribly active around here either. It seems apathy is already at my doorstep this year.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 19:50:54

Bastard!

Stupid save votes. Why can people not see a garbage flash when it's right there in front of them?

Newgrounds Police Dept.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 20:00:24

At 9/2/09 07:50 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Bastard!

Stupid save votes. Why can people not see a garbage flash when it's right there in front of them?

Because most people just vote strictly based on the size without watching the flash itself.

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 20:21:21

At 9/2/09 08:00 PM, bdash1990 wrote: Because most people just vote strictly based on the size without watching the flash itself.

Its because the benefit of the doubt goes to the save nowadays, whereas it used to go to the blam. It takes almost nothing to get through submission now. It sucks. I hate save points. Haha.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 21:03:04

At 9/2/09 08:21 PM, michelinman wrote:
At 9/2/09 08:00 PM, bdash1990 wrote: Because most people just vote strictly based on the size without watching the flash itself.
Its because the benefit of the doubt goes to the save nowadays, whereas it used to go to the blam. It takes almost nothing to get through submission now. It sucks. I hate save points. Haha.

My benefit of the doubt always goes to the blam.

I am harsher on a lot of submissions because I actually compare them to the top submissions that I give fives to.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 21:30:00

I feel sorry for those who vote like this. Such carelessness is the reason why I've emphasized time and time again that all flashes are to be treated fairly - not by all this filesize garbage. If only those people weren't dumbasses, ya know?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 22:27:12

At 9/2/09 09:30 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I feel sorry for those who vote like this. Such carelessness is the reason why I've emphasized time and time again that all flashes are to be treated fairly - not by all this filesize garbage. If only those people weren't dumbasses, ya know?

I guess it probably doesn't help that a lot of people on this site are pretty young and don't necessarily think logically, but act more on impulse, and don't really think about what they're doing. We can't educate and reach everyone, cause many don't care.

Plus there always are stupid people around everywhere.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 22:38:56

At 9/2/09 10:27 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: People are stupid.

Shortened it for ya. You're welcome.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 22:56:26

wow. A ton of activity and hopefully they've all been taken care of. Let's keep up the good work. This is what this thread was made for.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-02 23:29:46

At 9/2/09 10:56 PM, mrsmiles703 wrote: wow. A ton of activity and hopefully they've all been taken care of. Let's keep up the good work. This is what this thread was made for.

Fo shizzle.
Also, i'm sorry to announce that Lizzardis is having a bit of a crisis.
He had his gershmoogen gershmoigened. He shmoinked her smhonky until it gerfuggled his gafoingen.

Kids, dont post whilst high on medicine and drunk off of beers you stole from your dad's fridge.

Also, has anybody come to NG one day to deposit and instead of having to vote on 5 flashes, only had to vote on 2 or 3?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 00:12:38

At 9/2/09 11:29 PM, Porkchop wrote: Also, has anybody come to NG one day to deposit and instead of having to vote on 5 flashes, only had to vote on 2 or 3?

Yea, happened to me a while ago. One day it deposited an entire 5 submissions. Where could this be originating from?

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 01:09:05

At 9/3/09 12:12 AM, Toiletpaper wrote:
At 9/2/09 11:29 PM, Porkchop wrote: Also, has anybody come to NG one day to deposit and instead of having to vote on 5 flashes, only had to vote on 2 or 3?
Yea, happened to me a while ago. One day it deposited an entire 5 submissions. Where could this be originating from?

I suspect the jews.
Either that or just a bit of an error. I mean, it's not like it's a huge issue, unless someone were hacking accounts just to vote.
That'd be downright weird.

More than likely, it's da jooz.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 11:57:58

At 9/2/09 11:29 PM, Porkchop wrote:
Also, has anybody come to NG one day to deposit and instead of having to vote on 5 flashes, only had to vote on 2 or 3?

Yeah, happens with me all the time, more often than not, actually everytime, it has to do with the fact that I stayed up past 12:00 am NG time and voted on two or three flashes during the new day, so that when I came back I had only to vote on two or three to get my points

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 12:59:10

^ Thats what happens to me a lot. Either that, or I just forget to vote on more than 5 in one day and end up finishing out the voting the next day or something...

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 13:16:44

At 9/3/09 12:59 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: ^ Thats what happens to me a lot. Either that, or I just forget to vote on more than 5 in one day and end up finishing out the voting the next day or something...

I like that glitch, saved my hide yesterday. I was like "FFFFFF FORGOT TO DEPOSIT" and I deposited and got 20 exp. My face was sigh of relief and lolwut. I've missed enough deposits anyways, don't need to keep missing them.

Woo.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 13:29:11

At 9/3/09 11:44 AM, Lizzardis wrote: AH! I can answer that one. I still have your password, so I must have deposited for you one day when depositing for a few other users...Unless you have changed it and I didn't. Sorry about that :)

Sorry to tell you, it was kinda before that. I think there's a ghost out to get me.

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 14:55:21

Yea, it's being reviewed. How did you catch it though? It's been submitted under a different name.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 19:48:41

Stolen flash:

Original website.

It's obvious to me that this account was set up solely to steal games with.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 20:37:07

At 9/3/09 07:48 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: It's obvious to me that this account was set up solely to steal games with.

Agreed. That's what? The 3rd time he's been brought up in the thread? He's about to the point where he's just gonna get whistled on sight without even finding the original. Haha. Kidding of course, but it got my point across.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 21:15:48

At 9/3/09 07:48 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Stolen flash:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/51 0425
Original website.

It's obvious to me that this account was set up solely to steal games with.

sorry to say but it passed before it was flagged. best go to wade. up..up..and a wade!

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 22:05:19

At 9/3/09 09:15 PM, mrsmiles703 wrote: sorry to say but it passed before it was flagged. best go to wade. up..up..and a wade!

haha I see what you did thar.

Keep up the good work fellas, those abusive flashes ain't gonna flag themselves even though we wish they did XD

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-03 23:49:04

At 9/3/09 10:05 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Keep up the good work fellas, those abusive flashes ain't gonna flag themselves even though we wish they did XD

Haha, suicidal flashes!

Anyway, it seems karma's a real bitch today:

Newgrounds Police Dept.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-04 05:36:14

I never get that blam message anymore, mainly because I'm always in the first 100 votes.

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-04 08:19:10

I have a feeling that this:

Is stolen. I cannot find an original copy of the game, but It's not made by RubberRepublic. I found the site which I think made it and they say:

We are thrilled to be working with Bostik and HCL on another series of groundbreaking games to promote one of their leading products, Araldite Fusion. This will be the second promotional game we have produced on behalf Bostik after the success of the Gripfill campaign which launched earlier this year.

I think it's stolen, can anyone get a confirmation on this?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-04 11:13:58

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-04 11:31:06

The review on it says AD Games. I don't know what that is, nor am I going to be bothered to search for it because Wade has too many unread messages from me, and it's not under judgement, so i can't whistle it.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-04 14:46:22

Sandchez, reporting in. Nothing is really happening in the portal right now. Also, Mich I changed my name again. haha.

Woo.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-04 14:55:52

At 9/4/09 02:46 PM, Col-Sandchez wrote: Sandchez, reporting in. Nothing is really happening in the portal right now. Also, Mich I changed my name again. haha.

2 things.

1) Check our private forums for a new thread which will help with stuff.
2) Come to stickam.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-09-04 17:45:59

Random question.

Has that chat room already fallen into obscurity? Jeez, I thought it would've lasted a little longer than that. :/

Also, I'm less than 100 B/P away from being done with this hole.