00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

privateC2004 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

which do you prefer

536 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

which do you prefer 2008-03-07 00:19:33

I'm making a new flash, it's game thats kind of like a spy, bourne identity type of thing, and I can't decide what my characters should look like. weather I go with a stylized stick figure, or go for a more realistic approach.

I'm leaning toward a well made stick figure, since you don't have to worry about proportions compared to a realistic figure. but they don't really fit with how I want it to look.

so newgrounds which to you prefer, a good looking stick figure, or a realistic (but not as perfect) model?

Response to which do you prefer 2008-03-07 00:21:58

i would suggest doing a real figure. sticks are used way too much now and im sure people are getting really annoyed with them. Some sticks are really well done but i woud prefer a real model

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to which do you prefer 2008-03-07 00:23:05

Go with the realistic approach, stick figures shouldn't be made for a full realistic flash.

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to which do you prefer 2008-03-07 00:26:41

... why did you guys have to pick the hard way.

although I have to agree with whoever said having a realistic flash with stick figures wouldn't be to good

Response to which do you prefer 2008-03-07 00:30:13

When you say "stylized" stick figures, what exactly do you mean?

It would be nice if you could show us how it looks in both styles, and from there a better judement could be made.

BBS Signature