00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Raym00n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

854,139 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 15:51:40

Who is representing our crew for the Newgrounds Congress???

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 17:17:44

At 11/24/06 03:51 PM, Shade-Hedgehog wrote: Who is representing our crew for the Newgrounds Congress???

Thats a stupid question... Read my signature. I took over a long time ago when ProtobassX left it for dead, so i think if you do the math you'll figure it out.

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 19:22:49

personally, I think I'd favor secret rings over the PS3/360 game, the various gameplay videos I'v looked at (example), make the game seem, though not very similar to the other recent games gameplaywise, seems to show much more of sonic's original character than NEXGEN, it just looks more sonicish (if that's a word), they took away all those add-ons that do more harm than good and built on the stripped down, bare-bones basis of classic sonic, none of these variants based on character, none of this storyline before gameplay, none of these plot complications, just you and sonic racing through the level as fast as possible with no more than light puzzle solving, exactly what sonic should be, secret rings is more sonic than nexgen could ever be

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 19:29:51

At 11/24/06 05:17 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
At 11/24/06 03:51 PM, Shade-Hedgehog wrote: Who is representing our crew for the Newgrounds Congress???
Thats a stupid question... Read my signature. I took over a long time ago when ProtobassX left it for dead, so i think if you do the math you'll figure it out.

Oh well I didn't know that but now I know :)

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 19:44:26

Ok we need 2 more representatives for the Newgrounds Congress. I think everybody should vote for who should be a representative, and the top 2 people get to be it. My vote goes to Aggresive.

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 19:49:10

I actually vote for Twone.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 19:49:50

At 11/24/06 07:44 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: Ok we need 2 more representatives for the Newgrounds Congress. I think everybody should vote for who should be a representative, and the top 2 people get to be it. My vote goes to Aggresive.

Wait, what's the Newgrounds Congress? Well, whatever it is, Aggressive gets my vote.

Also, in totally unrelated news, I was just playing Sonic Spinball. I don't think it got the credit it deserved. It's a pretty fun game, and wasn't that popular.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 19:58:21

The Newgrounds Congress is a new group with 2 representatives from each of the other groups in it.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 20:21:04

At 11/24/06 07:44 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: Ok we need 2 more representatives for the Newgrounds Congress. I think everybody should vote for who should be a representative, and the top 2 people get to be it. My vote goes to Aggresive.

My vote goes to Aggressive.

On a Sonic note, did you guys know about the Sonic Genesis for GBA's release a few days ago? If you did I'm sorry. I haven't been around much.

Is there anything else about Sonic that hasn't already been said?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 20:26:36

Well there was already talk about Sonic Genesis for GBA there is only the Newgrounds Congress left open for discussion.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 20:49:33

I vote for Twone, I don't know why, I just do (my vote may change when I find out Twone's political party)

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 21:06:06

At 11/24/06 08:49 PM, Mizox wrote: I vote for Twone, I don't know why, I just do

Cuz I'm such a charming fella? ;D

(my vote may change when I find out Twone's political party)

Then I'm not telling you. XD

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 21:29:30

Well I couldn't care less what political party he is in twone is my vote, and with that said I am goin to bed its 10:28 and I have to do allot of yardwork tomorrow.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 05:01:10

Aggressive. Not only did he make a good comeback, but he is one of the oldest members, and the best.

Oh, and on a Sonic note, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT SONIC RIVALS AWSOMENESS!!!!

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 08:50:46

At 11/25/06 05:01 AM, DanielTheFalcon wrote: Aggressive. Not only did he make a good comeback, but he is one of the oldest members, and the best.

Oh, and on a Sonic note, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT SONIC RIVALS AWSOMENESS!!!!

I love the fact that rivals has Metal Sonic he will make that game THE BEST.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 09:11:49

This sucks.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 11:05:39

At 11/25/06 09:11 AM, stormtrooper495 wrote: .....

This sucks.

So do you.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 11:24:37

At 11/25/06 09:11 AM, stormtrooper495 wrote: .....

This sucks.

I love you too.

Flames the Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 15:29:42

RIght, *deep breath in*. You should remember that a few pages back I said that PS3s can only work on HD ready TVs...well, I was wrong. I must've misread the magazine.

Thank hedgy...that saved me a few grand!

Also the PS3 will have a shop that you can buy and download old PS1/PS2(?)/exclusive PS3 games/music/films/trailers/add-ons/extra cars(Gran Turismo HD).

And, your PSP can hook up to your PS3 and play the music and videos that you have on it.

And, back to Sonic. I've heard that Secret Rings is gonna suck. Even from hardcore gaming fans. I think it looks OK but nowhere near as good as Sonic NEXT.

(P.S. The PS3s controller has movement sensors, called the sixaxis, so you can move it up and down, side to side, to and fro, around like a steering wheel etc...hmm...familiar*coughwiicough*)

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 15:31:57

Also, I vote Aggressive.

If only you could stop the post button from posting...

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 15:36:19

At 11/25/06 05:01 AM, XX-X-XX wrote: Oh, and on a Sonic note, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT SONIC RIVALS AWSOMENESS!!!!

Repost.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 15:55:21

At 11/25/06 03:29 PM, Eclipse-the-Hedgehog wrote:
(P.S. The PS3s controller has movement sensors, called the sixaxis, so you can move it up and down, side to side, to and fro, around like a steering wheel etc...hmm...familiar*coughwiicough*)

SONY!!! STOP RIPPING OFF NINTENDO!!!!
you stole the motion sensors, the virtual consol, and the handheld-homeconsol interface, and what's more, you made them SUCK!!! I will never forgive sony for what they have done, and as a result I will NEVER buy the PS3, EVER!!! not even if $1000 randomly fell out of the sky and landed on me, so I guess I just won't be buying nexgen, sorry (unless it is rereleased as part of a collection for nintendo's consol after the wii at which point I would buy it, but until then,) DEATH TO THE PS3!!!

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 16:39:40

At 11/25/06 03:55 PM, Mizox wrote:
At 11/25/06 03:29 PM, Eclipse-the-Hedgehog wrote:
SONY!!! STOP RIPPING OFF NINTENDO!!!!
you stole the motion sensors, the virtual consol, and the handheld-homeconsol interface, and what's more, you made them SUCK!!! I will never forgive sony for what they have done, and as a result I will NEVER buy the PS3, EVER!!! not even if $1000 randomly fell out of the sky and landed on me, so I guess I just won't be buying nexgen, sorry (unless it is rereleased as part of a collection for nintendo's consol after the wii at which point I would buy it, but until then,) DEATH TO THE PS3!!!

Sony had the idea for a motion sensing controller for the PS1, the PS2 was gonna have downloadable PS1 games and music and stuff and it's hard not to let the PSP hook up to the PS3.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 17:54:23

At 11/25/06 05:29 PM, dmjersak wrote: heheheh sonic is so fricken rad and 1337

I don't think the word 'rad' has been said anywhere besides "Rocket Power."

Are you asking to join, or just making a blunt statement?

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-25 20:10:09

At 11/25/06 03:55 PM, Mizox wrote: SONY!!! STOP RIPPING OFF NINTENDO!!!!

I'm suprised Sony didn't get suid yet. Lets just say the PS3 isn't doing to hot with there apperance when the PS3 first came out. The Wii mihght just win the console wars because of there cheap prices and there awesome line up of games.

Are you asking to join, or just making a blunt statement?

He was just making a blunt statement.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 10:02:00

At 11/26/06 09:57 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: WOOOOOO!!! im getting a 360 next week with sonic next gen!! awesome!

and then on my birthday i get a wii!!! awesome!

You spoiled child.
I'm getting a 360 for Christmas.

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 10:22:13

At 11/26/06 09:58 AM, Medjai-Power wrote: on PS3 you can sell preowned games or borrow or swap any games once you put it in your system it will only play on that system..that sucks

You mean you can't. I know, it's the worst idea ever. What was Sony thinking?

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 11:40:28

I have missed too much. So how's it going? I ain't got a clue what's happened. So whats happened in my oh I don't know, 100 page absence!!

Long Time Veteran of Sonic Crew (even though lots of you don't know it) and the Creator of Chao Club (which has died out, oh well). Yeah thats pretty much it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 11:40:58

At 11/25/06 03:29 PM, Eclipse-the-Hedgehog wrote: Also the PS3 will have a shop that you can buy and download old PS1/PS2(?)/exclusive PS3 games/music/films/trailers/add-ons/extra cars(Gran Turismo HD).

I heard people saying the PS3 is crap....There aren't even any games yet.

And, back to Sonic. I've heard that Secret Rings is gonna suck. Even from hardcore gaming fans. I think it looks OK but nowhere near as good as Sonic NEXT.

DAMN!!I want to play Sonic-Next-Gen so FREAKIN BAD!!
I gotta buy a 360.I CANNOT,AND I REPEAT,CANNOT wait for the PS3 version.AAAAArrrrrrgggggggghghghghhg~~~~~!!!! !!!!!!
-Clears throat and straightens tie-
May I,I repeat,may I join your crew/club?

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-26 11:48:02

Can I join in with the discussion? Just a quick point. The Wii is coming out in England on Dec 8 but Sonic and the Secret Rings won't be out until Spring. Why do we have to wait. WHY!!! Wouldn't the world be a better place if we didn't have to wait.

Long Time Veteran of Sonic Crew (even though lots of you don't know it) and the Creator of Chao Club (which has died out, oh well). Yeah thats pretty much it.

BBS Signature