00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bladerolsh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

849,274 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-21 21:05:50

hey! I have a quality recording of the IN-GAME version of open your heart, to be found NO-WHERE ELSE! E-mail me if you want it, just tell me whether you want it as a .wav or .mp3, this is a limited time offer, due to expire the next time my harddrive crashes

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-21 21:37:17

At 11/21/06 09:05 PM, Mizox wrote: hey! I have a quality recording of the IN-GAME version of open your heart

How would you get a recording of the in game open your heart when it's a song?

a song is a game?

veteran of the sonic crew

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-21 21:44:02

At 11/21/06 09:37 PM, Yoshi64900 wrote:
At 11/21/06 09:05 PM, Mizox wrote: hey! I have a quality recording of the IN-GAME version of open your heart
How would you get a recording of the in game open your heart when it's a song?

a song is a game?

well, the game version of the song cannot be obtained anywhere as far as I know, the very similar CD version can be found in various places, but as far as I know the only way to obtain the version played in the end credits of sonic adventure is to E-mail me and ask for it, now click that button in my sig and ask for it (exclusive)

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 04:11:49

The CD one is not just better, it's longer.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 12:59:26

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 13:53:15

At 11/21/06 09:44 PM, Mizox wrote:

well, the game version of the song cannot be obtained anywhere as far as I know, the very similar CD version can be found in various places, but as far as I know the only way to obtain the version played in the end credits of sonic adventure is to E-mail me and ask for it, now click that button in my sig and ask for it (exclusive)

well, why don't you let us get to the credits, hear the song and record it, I can do it any time, SA2B isn't that hard.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 14:39:24

At 11/22/06 01:53 PM, Yoshi64900 wrote:
well, why don't you let us get to the credits, hear the song and record it, I can do it any time, SA2B isn't that hard.

not sonic adventure 2, sonic adventure, the one with the purple cat and the water beast and gamma, sonic adventure 2's theme is available on cd in the original condition, sonic adventure's isn't, but obvuously you went through the trouble of hooking up your dreamcast/gamecube to the line-in on your sound card, went to sound test and recorded the song using sound recorder, good for you!

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 16:35:27

At 11/22/06 02:39 PM, Mizox wrote:

not sonic adventure 2, sonic adventure, the one with the purple cat and the water beast and gamma, sonic adventure 2's theme is available on cd in the original condition, sonic adventure's isn't, but obvuously you went through the trouble of hooking up your dreamcast/gamecube to the line-in on your sound card, went to sound test and recorded the song using sound recorder, good for you!

oh, i thought you meant live and learn in SA2B, adventure is too hard, can't beat big's story.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 17:17:31

Well my character looks better than before but he still needs work he is on my profile if you want to see him. (He resembles Shadow Allot)

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 18:11:44

At 11/18/06 11:09 PM, Twone wrote:
At 11/18/06 08:06 PM, ILoveToYiff wrote:
Wow, history lesson, helpful hints, and me being what I'm not, all in the same post.
I guess that's a triple win for you.
Sonic is angry about Furby.

Wow, that sucked.

I also heard the new Sonic game for the PS3 and Xbox360 suck. =(

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 18:53:47

At 11/22/06 06:11 PM, RyanKajito wrote:
I also heard the new Sonic game for the PS3 and Xbox360 suck. =(

All the reviews I read either said dissapointing or awesome. I definetely don't think it would be good.

I've also come up with a theory:
SONIC WAS NOT MADE FOR 3D!!!
Think about it. The 2D Genesis games were the best games yet. But ever since Sonic 3D came out, he started to go downhill. Sonic games were not meant to be 3D.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 20:38:23

At 11/22/06 06:53 PM, Twone wrote: I've also come up with a theory:
Think about it. The 2D Genesis games were the best games yet. But ever since Sonic 3D came out, he started to go downhill. Sonic games were not meant to be 3D.

Yeah, Twone speeks the Truth in a way. Sonic was awesome in the 2D Generation. In the 3D Generation, he was alright but now the 3D Sonic games are getting kinda boring. :/

Although, the 3D Sonic looks awesome!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 21:15:00

At 11/22/06 08:38 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Yeah, Twone speeks the Truth in a way. Sonic was awesome in the 2D Generation. In the 3D Generation, he was alright but now the 3D Sonic games are getting kinda boring. :/

Although, the 3D Sonic looks awesome!

actually, I think it's just because they are still feeling there way around the new 3d environments, after all, sega had almost 10 years of experience in 2d before they made sonic, and they didn't actually make any games themselves after sonic and knuckles, they were all just commissioned to other smaller companies, meaning that they were out of practice making sonic games when sonic adventure came out, that's right, all of the sonic games after sonic and knuckles and before adventure were commissions, not made by sonic team, so they probably forgot some stuff, besides, YOU try to make a 3d game and lets see how much it sucks when it's done, and lets throw in some time restrictions and budget cuts while we're at it

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 21:32:40

At 11/22/06 09:15 PM, Mizox wrote: A lot of stuff.

That, and I saw a topic made by someone (I can't quite find it) that stated how the media expects too much of 3D Sonic games. They think it will be awesome, Sega tries their hardest, but people think that it will be, shall I say, too good? You can't expect Sega to make such an amazing game in a short time.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 21:34:42

Sorry for the double post, but I found the topic I was looking for.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 21:59:25

At 11/22/06 09:34 PM, Twone wrote: Sorry for the double post, but I found the topic I was looking for.

I have to admit, the guy is right. You really do expect too much from a sonic game that is new.
Even I expect too much from a sonic game, especially Sonic Riders.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 22:26:56

I need help with making a pic a certain size for forums. Can anyone make THIS picture picture about 100x500 pixels. I mean 500 wide and 100 tall, not the other way around. Also, an 80x80 pic of The Moth . Is possible have the Spoon one say "Gone With The Blastwave" if you have photoshop.

Thats all, Imageshack wont do the sizes I need and I dont know how to do it manually. Sorry if this is too much.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 22:29:12

OH FUCK NVM

Heh, just realized I wasnt paying attention and posted here, the sig makers club was right above this one. My bad. I feel like an idiot

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-22 23:43:31

At 11/22/06 10:29 PM, Moron-With-Gun wrote:
Heh, just realized I wasnt paying attention and posted here, the sig makers club was right above this one. My bad. I feel like an idiot

lol.
These posts by you will be disregarded.

Nice one.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-23 03:34:17

Yup, Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis sucks more than bedn with teh lv 1 icon. Awful Slowdown, bad SFX, and more suck-ness.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-23 08:07:53

At 11/23/06 03:34 AM, DanielTheFalcon wrote: Yup, Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis sucks more than bedn with teh lv 1 icon. Awful Slowdown, bad SFX, and more suck-ness.

The GBA game? Man, I was going to buy it.
Thanks for saving me twenty bucks.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-23 09:00:20

At 11/22/06 08:38 PM, Seamonky wrote:

LIES!!! All Lies!!!
I honestly have no preference as to which i prefer.

3D for the realism and graphics (I never thought Sonic would make it this far and now seems to have gained a boost in popularity, which makes me glad that ive followed Sonic the whole way.) Also theres the massive amount of Playtime these games offer, it takes forever to 100% complete any of them.
2D are fun to play every once in a while but although they may have been seen as the glory days of Sonic i think the best decision that sega ever made was to give Sonic a shot in the 3D world.

On a side note the reviews you read are more often than not biased, people have a bias against sonic games (probably because of games like Sonic Heroes) Im getting my Copy of next gen in a week because i got my 360 today!!! :D Then you can hear first hand from a hardcore Sonic fan the real verdict on the game!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-23 09:25:08

At 11/23/06 08:07 AM, Twone wrote:
At 11/23/06 03:34 AM, DanielTheFalcon wrote: Yup, Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis sucks more than bedn with teh lv 1 icon. Awful Slowdown, bad SFX, and more suck-ness.
The GBA game? Man, I was going to buy it.
Thanks for saving me twenty bucks.

I'd get Mega Collection instead, no Spindash, but It will be better for you than to play that pice of trash.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-23 09:51:39

At 11/23/06 09:25 AM, DanielTheFalcon wrote:
I'd get Mega Collection instead, no Spindash, but It will be better for you than to play that pice of trash.

But I can't play Sonic 1 on a 2 hour drive to grandma's house today with Mega Collection.

Guess I'll have to stick with Mario...

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-23 12:30:09

At 11/23/06 10:09 AM, SonikkuGurl wrote: For the last 7 days I have been cliff hanging waiting for my Sonic pre-oder to arrive, so I was disapointed. Last night I got a email from Amazon thats my order had just been dis-patched, and I can exspect it in another week!

"Shipped via International Mail (estimated arrival date: 28-November-2006)."

It's just not fair =(.

yeah, you would expect them to mail it ASAP, not just when they feel like it (I'v had those problems with E-bay) mail orders cannot be trusted

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-23 23:45:21

At 11/23/06 12:30 PM, Mizox wrote:
yeah, you would expect them to mail it ASAP, not just when they feel like it (I'v had those problems with E-bay) mail orders cannot be trusted

That's why I don't trust Amazon or Ebay.
Oh, btw, has anyone played the new game yet? How about the Wii version?

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 08:23:29

At 11/23/06 11:45 PM, Twone wrote:
At 11/23/06 12:30 PM, Mizox wrote:
That's why I don't trust Amazon or Ebay.

I too am interested in knowing who has played the Sonic Games for PS3 X-box 360 and WII and how those games are.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 08:27:08

At 11/23/06 10:09 AM, SonikkuGurl wrote: "Shipped via International Mail (estimated arrival date: 28-November-2006)."

Hey ill probably end up getting mine before you :D The Australian Release date was bumped back to the 30th but with a preorder i get it a couple of days early. I hope i dont have the same problem you did with the seller only posting it when they felt like it. I want it now!!!

At 11/23/06 11:45 PM, Twone wrote: That's why I don't trust Amazon or Ebay.

Ebay is awesome! Its just the occasional dodgy user that makes me hate it. And no i dont think anyone here has played it yet at the moment it seems like its a race between Me and SonikkuGurl as to who gets it and plays it first.

Oh and if by Wii version you mean Wildfire/Secret rings that isnt released until sometime in 2007.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 09:07:59

At 11/24/06 08:27 AM, Aggressive wrote:
Oh and if by Wii version you mean Wildfire/Secret rings that isnt released until sometime in 2007.

I thought that was a launch title. Huh.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-11-24 14:56:49

At 11/23/06 09:51 AM, Twone wrote:
At 11/23/06 09:25 AM, DanielTheFalcon wrote:
But I can't play Sonic 1 on a 2 hour drive to grandma's house today with Mega Collection.

Guess I'll have to stick with Mario...

yeah, can't really play sonic in sticky situations like that most of the time..unlucky us..

BBS Signature