00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Raym00n just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top Reviewers List

187,715 Views | 4,565 Replies

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-15 17:58:32

Wow, i didnt know 30 year old adults come on here. But then again i guess its mostly when they are ored and have nothing else to do in thier otherwise hectic lives.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-15 18:27:50

At 10/15/04 05:58 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: ...

GAK!
Not you too now!!!

You have just been reviewed by
~T_C

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-15 18:30:44

At 10/15/04 06:27 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 10/15/04 05:58 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: ...
GAK!
Not you too now!!!

You have just been reviewed by
~T_C

Huh what ya mean? Oh is my thing already taken?

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-15 19:03:33

At 10/15/04 06:30 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Huh what ya mean? Oh is my thing already taken?

Nononono, I was just going on last page about how tons of people have a 'signature' at the end of their reviews, and I just noticed you started to as well!

heh heh...

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-15 20:23:53

At 10/15/04 07:03 PM, j00bie wrote:
Huh what ya mean? Oh is my thing already taken?
Nononono, I was just going on last page about how tons of people have a 'signature' at the end of their reviews, and I just noticed you started to as well!

heh heh...

i use to do the same thing about 3 years ago.. but then i stopped cuz it seems like a waste of time to do that.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-15 23:15:13

At 10/15/04 08:23 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: i use to do the same thing about 3 years ago.. but then i stopped cuz it seems like a waste of time to do that.

yeh, most peoples are. but some are good...
like X's isnt anything too time consuming, and neither is Ryan's.
but meh, i like mine :)
haha.
i reviewed 2 things yesterday, -1 the day before that...
man, i suck. haha.
too much starcraft

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-15 23:30:05

At 10/15/04 11:15 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: too much starcraft

I tried to play with you... my fucking game kept auto alt-tabbing itself every 2 seconds, couldnt even type a message to you, only about 2 characters at a time....

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-16 00:10:26

At 10/15/04 11:30 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 10/15/04 11:15 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: too much starcraft
I tried to play with you... my fucking game kept auto alt-tabbing itself every 2 seconds, couldnt even type a message to you, only about 2 characters at a time....

yeh that totally sucked a-hole. well, i went and played some comps instead.
atm, i can beat 1v2... but i just cant get 1v3 yet. hmm, lol.
well, im gona do some reviewing for the first time in 3 days now, i've had a decent break.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-16 04:44:58

At 10/15/04 08:23 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: i use to do the same thing about 3 years ago.. but then i stopped cuz it seems like a waste of time to do that.

Yeah you're right my sig thing is too long. I want to use something simple, only what????

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-16 04:54:17

Hmm sorry for the double post but i came up with a few ideas, i just want a little thing of mine added at the end of each review:

|||^T_C^||| - its supposed to look like the front of a tiger you know the |'s are the claws and the ^ ears - ugh ok nevermind i know that one is really bad

|||T-C||| - same thing really only more simple.

</T_C> - erugh ok dont know what i was thinking its an erm img tag thingy look-a-like

x_x<T_C - dead frog! ^-^

ack sorry i was really bored when doing this, which probably shows :P

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-16 09:55:40

At 10/16/04 04:54 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Hmm sorry for the double post but i came up with a few ideas, i just want a little thing of mine added at the end of each review:

|||^T_C^|||

you will get bored of writing that.

|||T-C|||

that two.

</T_C>

euhm... yah.

x_x<T_C - dead frog! ^-^
one word... nope. hahaha

your 'tag' doesnt have to be your name youknow. think of something original, you'll get it.
------
for the past 3 days i virtually havent reviewed at all.
for the next week im going to try and pick up the pace again...
too much posting damnit!
once i get my PPD up to 5, i will be content.
4.7 atm!!

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-16 11:27:06

Yah im bored, what tag can I have Marcus?

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-16 20:07:54

hmm i dont really know. you know, you dont really need to have one... its just that some people like having them, so that their reviews can be easily recognised...
but you arent one of the most popular reviewers around, so i doubt that many people would recognise it...
:\

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-17 06:13:26

yeah, I might just put a simple little ~T_C then, whatever i feel bothered to do at the time :)

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-17 06:54:52

At 10/17/04 06:13 AM, Tiger_Chick wrote: yeah, I might just put a simple little ~T_C then, whatever i feel bothered to do at the time :)

eh, do whatever you want. im not stopping you, thats for sure.
i just think that writing in some abbreveation of your name is waay too over rated and over used these days.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-17 09:17:37

I'm starting to review every submission that's under judgement. I hope to get 400 reviews by next week.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-17 09:46:59

At 10/17/04 09:17 AM, Dave wrote: I'm starting to review every submission that's under judgement. I hope to get 400 reviews by next week.

If that's your plan, you're better off waiting until after they pass judgment. Something like 80% of my reviews are in the graveyard ... not all of them are constructive commentary, but still lol

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-17 10:17:46

At 10/17/04 09:46 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 10/17/04 09:17 AM, Dave wrote: I'm starting to review every submission that's under judgement. I hope to get 400 reviews by next week.

yeh, see, thats a dumb idea.

If that's your plan, you're better off waiting until after they pass judgment. Something like 80% of my reviews are in the graveyard ... not all of them are constructive commentary, but still lol

very true. on 2 or more occasions i've seen D0GMA review a sub that is gona get blammed to hell and back. once it was that review to the author telling them that they've won a trip to Blamville or something like that... man that was funny stuff.
so yeh, Dave, wait till the movies pass judgment... THEN review.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-17 10:45:40

At 10/17/04 10:17 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: very true. on 2 or more occasions i've seen D0GMA review a sub that is gona get blammed to hell and back. once it was that review to the author telling them that they've won a trip to Blamville or something like that... man that was funny stuff.

I believe I read one once that said.

Youre about to be bored (<----Topic Title dealy).

Load the Banning Torpedos Captain!
Aye sir!
Fire!

I read one of his/hers that was flagged and it was this big long review about how somebody won a trip because of submitting this movie 3 times in 2 days or something. I laughed at that =)

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-18 01:41:58

lol yeh some of them are pretty funny... too bad he doesnt write funny reviews (that are helpful aswell!) for subs that arent UJ.
---
Jon, when do you recken the new list will be coming through?

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-18 08:58:42

At 10/18/04 01:41 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Jon, when do you recken the new list will be coming through?

ppphhh. and by that i mean, "Jon, when will you be updating the top reviewers list?"
lol, and with that i leave you tonight. hahah.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-18 11:35:02

Hopefully the reviewing list will be updated soon M-A-R-C-U-S :) Ive gotten over 700 reviewes im working hard, i have moved up by at least a spot I know it!!!v well I hope so anwyay lol.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-18 19:01:31

WEll I vote on them first and see if they have above a 2.00. then I review.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-18 20:12:39

HAHAHA new people reviewing thease days, am i still #1 ?

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-18 21:52:59

At 10/18/04 08:12 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: HAHAHA new people reviewing thease days, am i still #1 ?

True, you'd have to die or have your hand bit off by a three legged gorrila bear for anyone to pass you at this point ~X~. :p

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-18 22:25:04

If that's your plan, you're better off waiting until after they pass judgment.

That is, if you want to get a high review count, faster.

Something like 80% of my reviews are in the graveyard

Well, I have reviewed a few people's flashes that I knew were going to get blammed. I only reserve those reviews to the authors that have the ability but didn't execute it well enough. Most blammable submisions are usually by people who could give a shit about their submissions, but there are a few who do care, and I try and help them as much as I can.

Some people upload incredible flashes, yet don't enter the right flash-size requirements in, and enevitably those flashes were blammed, but shortly after, they uploaded it again, and they passed with 3.00+

Some people upload a movie, awesome visually, but lacking sound to match the great graphics. I let them know a few things, and lo and behold, they upload it again, and they get saved.

I even try to tell some authors that the way the "Author's Comments" are worded, people will blind-blam, even though the flash might be decent.

... not all of them are constructive commentary, but still lol

Bad D0GMA >:O...don't waste your time on people who don't care...that's just silly :-)

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-19 02:50:05

At 10/18/04 10:25 PM, RedCircle wrote: I even try to tell some authors that the way the "Author's Comments" are worded, people will blind-blam, even though the flash might be decent.

very true. if i could be stuffed writing an extra 10 reviews a day that i new would get deleted, i'd be doing the same thing.
when i see the comments and they say "hi, this was mah FIRST EVA flash, so DONT BE HARSH." i hover over the 0 button...
95% of the time, its worth a blam and a half, but on the odd occasion the movie is excellent.

Bad D0GMA >:O...don't waste your time on people who don't care...that's just silly :-)

very true.
-----
BS, thanks for dropping by! haha. also, well done on hitting the big two-five-oh. lol.
also, you're RRR is a cheap thing dude. if i always reviewed movies i knew i'd get a response to, i would have like a 35% response rate... and thats a hell of a lot of responses considering how many rev's i have.
-------
Jon said in another thread that he MAY get around to making an update later on in the week. i think he said wed-friday is a posibility.
lets hope some time of his gets freed up! *takes plane to England and drives to Jon's town, and shoots all of his business associates, friends, family, etc etc so he has nothing to do but update the list*
lololol, ya know i jk :P
---
eh, havent done this in a while at all now....
View Your Reviews (2,625)
(With Responses Only (816))
:D

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-19 22:23:41

At 10/17/04 09:46 AM, D0GMA wrote: If that's your plan, you're better off waiting until after they pass judgment. Something like 80% of my reviews are in the graveyard ... not all of them are constructive commentary, but still lol

Taht the reason I stoped doign that, at one point I would have said 90% of mine.

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-20 02:04:57

At 10/19/04 10:23 PM, ramagi wrote: Taht the reason I stoped doign that, at one point I would have said 90% of mine.

wow, that would be suprising if you had more reviews! hahaha.
well, you have more than a lot of other people, i guess...
---
ATTN - WE NEED MORE POSTAGE, DAMNIT!

Response to Top Reviewers List 2004-10-20 06:53:43

Concerning an update, what I may do is go through SK's review response list and pull names out of that before updating again. I had a quick flick through and there's definitely people there that belong in the top 100. I'll do that (oops, just hit control there and opened up a new tab) before running a list update. Makes things more complete. I'll probably scan this evening, and then update probably tomorrow evening, depending on workload. My priorities right now are:

a) forcing my computer to make mlb.com's game 7 stream work
b) doing washing
c) see (a)
d) going bowling
e) see (a)
f) prepare gloating comments/finding place to hide depending on whether good stuff or shit happens in relation to (a)
g) if good stuff happens and Astros also win 1/2 from Cards, prepare flame war with gfox

Catch up later.