00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

XXTheKillerBoss just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ctsg Collab

101,489 Views | 2,149 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 10:45:21

At 9/9/08 10:43 AM, Rig wrote:
At 9/9/08 07:59 AM, Whirlguy wrote: To anyone else who has second thoughts about the signature they're going to display: You still have time to change it if you want.
You have mine, right?

You mean the one you are using right now?
Yeah, it's displayed in the border right now, but you can change it if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 10:57:12

At 9/9/08 10:45 AM, Whirlguy wrote: You mean the one you are using right now?
Yeah, it's displayed in the border right now, but you can change it if you want.

No, that's the one I want. Cool. How many sigs are you still missing?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 14:43:26

I've got all sigs I need now.
But.
BritishMoose and Father-of-Death's sigs look very unpersonal to me.
2nd-Edition's sig is good in width but too small in height. I figured out a good way to fix this though.
Envy's sig is very small.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 15:26:24

At 9/9/08 02:43 PM, Whirlguy wrote: I've got all sigs I need now.
But.
BritishMoose and Father-of-Death's sigs look very unpersonal to me.

I remember BM had another sig when we started this thing...maybe it's still somewhere? And I think FoD's sig is the best we'll be able to do right now.

2nd-Edition's sig is good in width but too small in height. I figured out a good way to fix this though.

Sweet!

Envy's sig is very small.

If he doesn't have a bigger one, why not just center it in the area and call it a day?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 15:58:11

At 9/9/08 03:26 PM, Rig wrote: I remember BM had another sig when we started this thing...maybe it's still somewhere? And I think FoD's sig is the best we'll be able to do right now.

Ok, and hopefully we can find BM's old sig somewhere.

Sweet!

Yeah.. :P

If he doesn't have a bigger one, why not just center it in the area and call it a day?

Alright, I'll do that :3

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 16:25:01

FoD's sig is the best we'll be able to do right now.

Can't i get another one!?!?!!?

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 16:27:01

At 9/9/08 04:25 PM, Father-of-Death wrote:

GOOD!?

Or would you want a sig that doesn't move??? i have shit loads.....

The Ctsg Collab

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 17:28:28

At 9/9/08 04:27 PM, Father-of-Death wrote:

Post them all and we'll vote on it :D

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 18:01:29

At 9/9/08 04:27 PM, Father-of-Death wrote:
At 9/9/08 04:25 PM, Father-of-Death wrote:
GOOD!?

I prefer your personal favourite sig, 599x50 or 550x46 :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 18:03:12

Oh and yeah I'd rather have a non animated sig (:

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 20:37:51

BTW maybe we should eat a rhubarb pie and stab some hobos in a park!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 23:55:31

At 9/9/08 08:37 PM, Catobleper wrote: BTW maybe we should eat a rhubarb pie and stab some hobos in a park!

Yes, I believe that BritishMoose is already on his way!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 04:47:25

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S38I8X04

Here ya go man. The slightly updated version. Also, if you could make the transition the Quarls part smoother, so it looks like a whole animation, instead of parts. 'Cos I'm pretty sure that's the look we're going for, right?

Anyway, fucking AWESOME news.
I've finally got, A NEW COMPUTER!!!
Well, I'm getting it on Sunday. Anyway, the point is, I'll finally be able to finish a LOT of projects on my new one, instead of my shitbox excuse for a computer, where flash keeps "unexpectedly quitting" on me.

I'll post the specs up later, its fucking KICKASS! Well, for what I could afford anyway.
$1000 worth of AWESOME.
Finally I have the power...

The Ctsg Collab

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 08:37:19

That's great Toxic! I've got a new computer to work with myself :P A desktop this time, much better (:

Erm, I forgot that Quarl works with Flash CS3(I work with Flash 8). I can't open his .fla and I tried importing, but it fucked up his animation. Can you send me your animation in Flash 8 format, Quarl?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 13:03:36

At 9/10/08 08:37 AM, Whirlguy wrote:
Erm, I forgot that Quarl works with Flash CS3(I work with Flash 8). I can't open his .fla and I tried importing, but it fucked up his animation. Can you send me your animation in Flash 8 format, Quarl?

NO!

Also, I allready sent you a link in pm form. teehee.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 14:20:19

At 9/10/08 01:03 PM, Quarl wrote: NO!

FINE ):<

Also, I allready sent you a link in pm form. teehee.

Teehee, I am Quarl. I hate being bothered.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 14:22:23

At 9/10/08 02:20 PM, Whirlguy wrote:
Teehee, I am Quarl. I hate being bothered.

Actually I love being bothered. I just act like I don't. I learned back in high school that loners=cool, regardless of how little friends they actually have. Trust me ;)

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 14:38:32

At 9/10/08 02:22 PM, Quarl wrote: Actually I love being bothered. I just act like I don't. I learned back in high school that loners=cool, regardless of how little friends they actually have. Trust me ;)

Haha yeah, I've heard of that. Lonely people are mysterious to others, makes people want to get to know them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 15:51:05

I was the quiet nerd who went through friends like toilet paper. :(

Anyway, thought I'd let you guys know that my sweetie and I are going to visit his family out-of-state for the upcoming week from the 12th to the 21st. Since they're on the east coast, the hurricanes have been messing things up and their basement got flooded... which is where the computer was. :X So I might or might not have access to the internet, but more likely not.

I'll be online tonight and maybe tomorrow morning, and then the computers will be packed up and transported to storage for safe keeping. So if you guys need anything else from me for the collab, say so ASAP.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 16:48:10

I wonder where the hell BM is.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 17:33:17

At 9/10/08 04:48 PM, Rig wrote: I wonder where the hell BM is.

Yeah me too, I wonder if he will still do the credits. If he will not, I've got a cool idea myself.
Also, let's play a game of spot the difference.
Upper picture: Last frame of WritersBlock's movie.
Picture down: First frame of BritishMoose's movie.

The Ctsg Collab

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 19:08:52

At 9/10/08 05:33 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Upper picture: Last frame of WritersBlock's movie.

The transparent thingy in the bottom left corner. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 19:39:10

At 9/10/08 07:08 PM, Rig wrote:
At 9/10/08 05:33 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Upper picture: Last frame of WritersBlock's movie.
The transparent thingy in the bottom left corner. :)

The rainbow is also blurry in Writer's frame. And the wall to the left is different. This game is SO FUN!!

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 21:02:58

Ooooooh I'm an alien I'm a legal alien
I'm an Englishman in New York.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 21:11:55

lol yeah those were all the differences, a little too many though. The transition isn't as smooth as I hoped it to be.

What BritishMoose probably did was make a screenshot of WritersBlocks movie when it was still in progress, made 5 copies of it, put motionblur on each of them and put them together in his flash afterwards.

I think I can get it to look the same with a new screenshot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 21:16:13

At 9/10/08 09:11 PM, Whirlguy wrote: I think I can get it to look the same with a new screenshot.

Maybe he could do it himself.

...nah, you'd better do it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-10 23:20:37

At 9/10/08 09:16 PM, Rig wrote:

Truth. If we wait up on bm we'll be here till next year... which is only a few months away but that's still way too fucking much. This has taken so much longer than it should have. Seriously. My dick is limp >:(

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-11 10:01:31

At 9/10/08 09:16 PM, Rig wrote:
At 9/10/08 09:11 PM, Whirlguy wrote: I think I can get it to look the same with a new screenshot.

odd... I was sure my final movie had those bricks, and the transparent thingy (saliva) fades so when you play it, it shouldn't be there. As for the rainbow, since he's blurring the whole thing, I doubt it'll be noticeable.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-11 11:04:08

Rig probably sent me an older version of your flash then.
If you want I can replace it.

Btw, the whole thing is compiled now, and the signatures are all in place and clickable.
I'm thinking of adding a button that will take you back to the menu, and I'm still thinking out what to do for the credits. I believe you were working on a menu song, weren't you Rig?

The only problem I see right now, is that the uncut version of the CTSG has to be mastered. Towards the ending it all gets too loud and screws up in flash when it reaches my song ):

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-11 17:20:43

At 9/11/08 11:04 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I believe you were working on a menu song, weren't you Rig?

Yeah, it's http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 65416 , remember? :)

The only problem I see right now, is that the uncut version of the CTSG has to be mastered. Towards the ending it all gets too loud and screws up in flash when it reaches my song ):

Oooooh, THAT'S what you were talking about. I'll work on it!

Ok, so Night-Mare wants to do the credits. Any updates on that?

BBS Signature