00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ctsg Collab

101,800 Views | 2,149 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-04 19:02:25

I could do it, just I would need all the .fla's sent to me. :P

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-04 21:01:53

BM has movies that others do not have(people who sent their movie by pm and are not always active). I'm not sure if we can collect all of the movies in just a day, then compile it all and think of some credits to make. It takes time, and within that time, BM might show up. Which I am sure he will eventually.

I might take the responsibility if he does not.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 01:35:47

At 9/4/08 09:01 PM, Whirlguy wrote: I might take the responsibility if he does not.

Looks like you have the job.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 02:23:23

Does that mean British Moose is out?

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 02:30:50

I said it fiiiirst. ):

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 08:42:03

We are forced to wait.
I just realized that we won't be able to compile this because we miss BritishMoose's animation..
I feel silly now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 10:24:37

At 9/6/08 08:42 AM, Whirlguy wrote: We are forced to wait.
I just realized that we won't be able to compile this because we miss BritishMoose's animation..
I feel silly now.

He posted the .swf file earlier...you can't use that somehow? :P

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 10:31:14

I'm being ignored, yay.

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 10:59:00

At 9/6/08 10:24 AM, Rig wrote:
At 9/6/08 08:42 AM, Whirlguy wrote: We are forced to wait.
I feel silly now.
He posted the .swf file earlier...you can't use that somehow? :P

Oh lol I hadn't thought of that. I'll try to find it.
It would also be helpfull if Millie could send me her flashes.

At 9/6/08 10:31 AM, Night-Mare wrote: I'm being ignored, yay.

Eh yeah.. I don't really know what to say actually..
Sorry? ):

You could still make the credits if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 11:41:52

At 9/6/08 10:59 AM, Whirlguy wrote: Eh yeah.. I don't really know what to say actually..
Sorry? ):

Lol, we still best of friends. <3
OMFG WHERES HECTOR?! I THINK I LOST HIM.
WE MUST FIND THAT TEA AND CRUMPET SCOUNDRUL BEFORE HE DESTORYS THE WORLD!

You could still make the credits if you want.

I'd destroy the collab if I'd do that. You do it kthx.

I'm bored. :D

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 11:53:05

I've got most of the movies I need now, but I still need those of:
> silly-stungun-millie
> WritersBlock
> xTOXICxEMPIRE

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 19:14:27

At 9/6/08 11:53 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I've got most of the movies I need now, but I still need those of:
> silly-stungun-millie
> WritersBlock
> xTOXICxEMPIRE

Let me check my email - I might have them all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-06 19:22:24

At 9/6/08 07:14 PM, Rig wrote:
At 9/6/08 11:53 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I've got most of the movies I need now, but I still need those of:
> silly-stungun-millie
> WritersBlock
> xTOXICxEMPIRE
Let me check my email - I might have them all.

That would be great (:

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-07 15:32:31

gadgadgagdadaa, you guys have no idea how this project has effected my life. Constantly in a mood of anticipation, constantly. My girlfriend asks "what have I done? Why are you always like this?" To which I respond "it isn't you... it's newgrounds."

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-07 16:47:28

At 9/7/08 03:32 PM, Quarl wrote: gadgadgagdadaa, you guys have no idea how this project has effected my life. Constantly in a mood of anticipation, constantly. My girlfriend asks "what have I done? Why are you always like this?" To which I respond "it isn't you... it's newgrounds."

I feel your pain.... I think.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-07 21:42:46

Three things:
> I need those flashes by WB, Millie and Toxic if I want to continue working on the menu. Please look through your mail Rig? ):
> Due to the upper border, each animation has to be moved down by 46 pixels. This could take days full of stress to correct each movie but it's easily solved just by importing the .swf file.
> I don't work with the latest version of flash but it seems I can still import shockwaves made with a higher version of flash than the one I am using. That is a relieve.

Sorry to hear this whole thing effects your mood Quarl(and everyone else). I'll try to get this finished as quickly as possible.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-07 22:57:14

Dude. I can't get it up anymore. Finish this thing.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 08:13:35

I wish I could.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 08:16:34

At 9/7/08 03:32 PM, Quarl wrote: "it isn't you... it's newgrounds."

Wow, that is sad.
I never get upset about anything on the internet..

UNLESS SOMEBODY CALLS ME A FAGGOT. :C

Anyway, THIS COLLAB NEEDS TO BE FINISHED. NOW.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING SO FUCKING HARD. >:C

Except for Quarl, he can't get hard.

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 10:17:58

At 9/8/08 08:16 AM, Night-Mare wrote:
I never get upset about anything on the internet..
UNLESS SOMEBODY CALLS ME A FAGGOT. :C

Haha, ur a fag, lol!

...Never take serious offense at some cowardly moron's catch-all insult on the internet. :P

Anyway, THIS COLLAB NEEDS TO BE FINISHED. NOW.

We'll.................get...............
................right...................
...................on...................
it.

..................................sir...

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING SO FUCKING HARD. >:C

Welcome to life.
---
Well, I sent the link to my part to Whirl.
I'm hoping that for CTSG2 there will be fewer people involved, like just 6 really good animators with reliable response times who can do 3 parts apiece.
And maybe I'm hoping for too much.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 11:05:12

At 9/8/08 10:17 AM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: Well, I sent the link to my part to Whirl.

Yarr you did. Thanks (:

I'm hoping that for CTSG2 there will be fewer people involved, like just 6 really good animators with reliable response times who can do 3 parts apiece.

6 People sounds like very little. Especially since CTSG2 was much bigger. Actually I hope to be sharing CTSG2 with more people, since so many people had to drop out in the first one. And I hope that once the first CTSG collab is finished, it will catch the attention of many great animators who hopefully want to participate in the next edition.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 12:51:50

At 9/8/08 10:17 AM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: I'm hoping that for CTSG2 there will be fewer people involved, like just 6 really good animators with reliable response times who can do 3 parts apiece.

Hahah! Good luck with that.

In other news, I'm banned again just after three hours of being unbanned from my last ban. OH MY!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 16:06:39

Just wanted to share with you all that the compiling is half way, and it's been going great so far!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 17:36:33

At 9/8/08 12:51 PM, Catobleper wrote:
At 9/8/08 10:17 AM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: I'm hoping that for CTSG2 there will be fewer people involved, like just 6 really good animators with reliable response times who can do 3 parts apiece.
Hahah! Good luck with that.

In other news, I'm banned again just after three hours of being unbanned from my last ban. OH MY!

What you been smoking to get yourself banned again, after getting unbanned? Can I have some? =D

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 19:10:44

My thanks goes out to Rig for sending me some of the flashes I still needed :P

As you all probably know, we're going to put signatures at the top and and the bothom of the movie. These spaces are 550x46 in pixels, so we can resize signatures of 599x50 to a perfect fit.

Some people decided resizing their signatures to 550x50. Though the width is good, this signature is still too big in height to fit, so it will be resized. This makes the signature smaller in width, which looks uglier ): It is recommended to make your signature 599x50 to make it look better.
But I guess it can't be helped then, we're not going to spend any more time making new signatures.

Also there are people who have screenshots for signatures. It doesn't look very personal. Should I ask these people to make or have made a signature?

And what should I do with people who don't have a signature at all?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 21:01:45

At 9/8/08 07:10 PM, Whirlguy wrote:

Tell them to make one :P

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-08 22:18:41

At 9/8/08 09:01 PM, Quarl wrote:
At 9/8/08 07:10 PM, Whirlguy wrote:
Tell them to make one :P

Great idea ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 07:36:15

At 9/8/08 07:10 PM, Whirlguy wrote: My thanks goes out to Rig for sending me some of the flashes I still needed :P

As you all probably know, we're going to put signatures at the top and and the bothom of the movie. These spaces are 550x46 in pixels, so we can resize signatures of 599x50 to a perfect fit.

Sup guys.
Two things, a bit off the topic of erect penises.

First, to accommodate the sig thing instead of using my annoying one, I made a new one which is 550x46.
I think it was time for a change, as much as I love Brawl.

Secondly, my CTSG flash.
Now I know you have it, and I've said this a couple times; there's an out of place pic on the 279th frame.
Now, two options. You can delete it, OR i've redone it it just a tiny bit. I've just made him fly off screen. Kinda for closure I guess. You can choose.

Sorry man, my computer's being a bitch at the moment, and won't let me upload. Mind if I upload it later? Like a day, seriously. It does make a difference, doesn't look as unfinished.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ITS DONE!!!

oh, and heres the sig.

The Ctsg Collab

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 07:59:02

Sorry to hear your computer is being a bitch. I hope it'll upload tomorow. See if you can maybe upload it on a different computer in the meanwhile. And thanks for making a new sig, it looks great and will fit in the menu just awesome (:

To anyone else who has second thoughts about the signature they're going to display: You still have time to change it if you want.
Remember:
599x50
or
550x46

Compiling progress: 9/12

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-09-09 10:43:46

At 9/9/08 07:59 AM, Whirlguy wrote: To anyone else who has second thoughts about the signature they're going to display: You still have time to change it if you want.

You have mine, right?

BBS Signature