00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidraccoon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Forum Lounge

966,090 Views | 17,307 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 17:44:16

RNNR, I really can't believe you bothered to go on and on, after your incredibly witty and intellectual speech about gay love, jizz, profanities and such. Note that I haven't responded to you in such an uncivilized and obnoxious manner, and I for this am failing to take you seriously. Taking the argument out of the thread and continuing banging on about fucking nothing is the mark of a true loser, who cannot let things end as they are. Usually when an argument must be transferred from a thread, is this not a sign you should probably jus tleave it. Well you got the last word in, how very nice for you, you can sleep without tearing your hair out in a puddle of tears. You really think you've come out on top, don't you. Yeah, you do.
I can see the irony you can't, because if you didn't have a large head, you wouldn't be spitting in my face from the way you yell your pathetic little swears at me. You are not clever. You did not do anything right from me glancing at your profile, you funny, funny man, I honestly thought you were around 13 from the level of genius in your posts, even before we started faffin' about, but 20... just priceless, mate. Bravo.
It's also really nice to get gang raped by you lot, it really makes me feel I do actually serve a purpose here reducing you to silly little chinese whisper insults. "Oh yeah, Joe's this, Joe's that." well funny, but not my jokes, no they have to be taken seriously. Surprising that at the end of the day I am the one accused of an inflated ego, by the art forum, which I believe to be quite outstandingly laughable.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 17:55:23

Could have just said "tits, the lot of yas..."

Housecoat Neck Juts...

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:09:04

At 1/25/10 05:44 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: RNNR, I really can't believe you bothered to go on and on, after your incredibly witty and intellectual speech about gay love, jizz, profanities and such. Note that I haven't responded to you in such an uncivilized and obnoxious manner, and I for this am failing to take you seriously. Taking the argument out of the thread and continuing banging on about fucking nothing is the mark of a true loser, who cannot let things end as they are. Usually when an argument must be transferred from a thread, is this not a sign you should probably jus tleave it. Well you got the last word in, how very nice for you, you can sleep without tearing your hair out in a puddle of tears. You really think you've come out on top, don't you. Yeah, you do.
I can see the irony you can't, because if you didn't have a large head, you wouldn't be spitting in my face from the way you yell your pathetic little swears at me. You are not clever. You did not do anything right from me glancing at your profile, you funny, funny man, I honestly thought you were around 13 from the level of genius in your posts, even before we started faffin' about, but 20... just priceless, mate. Bravo.

And here I was thinking you could go beyond petty insults. Alright, I was angry. I shouldn't have compared you to a nymphomaniac homosexual.
I am sorry. Given the people I was replying I thought you could handle that. I thought you could see that I was rambling in sheer e-rage, rather than... taking it seriously.

Still...

Banging on is the mark of a true loser? Then what exactly are you doing now? Why did you even bother to reply when I took it out of the thread, into here?
If I'm such a loser then why not let me be a loser? Why do you care?

Why did you bother to look up my profile?

Why did you bother to write up something about my person, comparing me to a 13 year old, while you are laughing at me making gay jokes about you?

Why are you now coming off as the one who is trying to come out on top?

If this is 'fucking nothing', then why are you even here? Why do you go to an internet forum and reply to 'fucking nothing' to some random fuck on the internet who is 'trying to be genious and coming out on top'?

If you recognise someone as such, and you feel about someone as such, why do you care?

Why do you hold on to conclusions based on people's behaviour on the internet?

Why are you so overly presumptious?

Is it somesort of duty or something, that you feel you need to tell people they are incompetent?

You are so adamant on trying to be right. What's in it for you? Eternal glory on an internet forum?
The 'respect' of others? E-penis? I don't know.

- The Run -- Cargo || The Run -- Drop - The Run is an episodic sci-fi story, click the image to go to the Main Page.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:15:15

Well this debate just got the heat turned up on it.
but hey I got a better idea, instead of starting to pass around insults, how about we "let it go,"

radical idea right? yup I'm a free thinker

or we have the alternative, we can lay them out on the table and measure while a class of catholic school girls come in to laugh at us because were starting to look like a bunch of idiots.

basically this is starting to get personal and become a flame war, so how about we take it down a notch guys and be better men about it,

we'll start to look like General other wise.

so Truce?

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:22:16

At 1/25/10 06:15 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: a class of catholic school girls come in to laugh at us because were starting to look like a bunch of idiots

Sounds like a day in the life of back when I was in high school

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:23:44

At 1/25/10 06:15 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: but hey I got a better idea, instead of starting to pass around insults, how about we "let it go,"
so Truce?

i support this idea wholeheartedly

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:24:03

At 1/25/10 06:22 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/25/10 06:15 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: a class of catholic school girls come in to laugh at us because were starting to look like a bunch of idiots
Sounds like a day in the life of back when I was in high school

I'm suddenly thinking your high school was awesome?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:25:14

At 1/25/10 04:11 PM, idiot-monarch wrote:
Honestly, everyone on this forum needs to grow some fucking balls and not blindly protect everyone's nice little feelings.

Amen.

At 1/25/10 06:15 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: so how about we take it down a notch guys and be better men about it,

True men settle their problems with fists. They write insults to their opponents in their opponents blood, on their face, which they have flattened enough to use as an end table.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:27:40

At 1/25/10 06:24 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: I'm suddenly thinking your high school was awesome?

No, just me.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:29:45

At 1/25/10 06:27 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/25/10 06:24 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: I'm suddenly thinking your high school was awesome?
No, just me.

but, we already knew you were awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:32:12

link to calm everyone down

its relevant

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:32:52

At 1/25/10 06:32 PM, ashman112 wrote: link to calm everyone down
its relevant

DUDE! I love College Humor!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 18:44:36

At 1/25/10 06:32 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 1/25/10 06:32 PM, ashman112 wrote: link to calm everyone down
its relevant
DUDE! I love College Humor!

i made a good link yay

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 19:58:40

At 1/25/10 05:02 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: AwkwardStockPhotos.org

There is a contest to be had involving something like this, I just cant think of it.

Awkward drawings are just not as punchy as an actual photo of a lady listening to an empty jar on an oblivious guys head.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 20:17:33

In a dire effort to navigate the topic away form todays "tough love/ freedom of speech/speaking out" discussion, I bring you:

I want to thank all you art forum dudes and dudettes who made this possible, and most of all enjoyable for me!

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 20:43:34

At 1/25/10 08:17 PM, J-qb wrote: In a dire effort to navigate the topic away form todays "tough love/ freedom of speech/speaking out" discussion, I bring you:

I want to thank all you art forum dudes and dudettes who made this possible, and most of all enjoyable for me!

Hey Congratulations Q-Bles.
and may you be as wonderful when you hit 4000 post

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 20:55:31

At 1/25/10 08:43 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Hey Congratulations Q-Bles.

4000? Baby steps man, he's gotta hit 3000 first.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 20:57:46

At 1/25/10 08:17 PM, J-qb wrote:

Aww, how cute! I remember my 2,00th post.

...wait... hell no I don't!

Congrats anyway, J-qb! =D

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 21:30:34

Cypress, I agree with every single thing you just said. There is a very big difference between insults and critiques, and when you only say things to hurt the art and its artists rather than to help them, it is NOT criticism. Being a dick and saying "at least I have some balls" does not make you right. Not being a douchebag doesn't make you a coward; not everything you think is bad is actually bad. Some of us can appreciate the merits of a piece despite not liking the piece. This doesn't mean you can't tell someone what's bad about a piece. By no means does this mean you can't be harsh. You weren't being harsh, you were being hateful.

I hate to keep feeding a flame people are trying to put out, though, so can we all just calm down and let this topic die, now?

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 21:51:48

At 1/25/10 08:55 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/25/10 08:43 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Hey Congratulations Q-Bles.
4000? Baby steps man, he's gotta hit 3000 first.

Baby Steps!
Screw that, Think big man! the world is yours for the taking !!!

boy that sounded egotistical, didn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 21:53:14

At 1/25/10 09:51 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Baby Steps!

You gotta learn to talk before you can become a dictator.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:05:04

At 1/25/10 09:53 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/25/10 09:51 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Baby Steps!
You gotta learn to talk before you can become a dictator.

you threaten people to talk for you >:3
it all works out in a bloody end anyway :P

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:12:14

At 1/25/10 10:05 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: you threaten people to talk for you >:3

You gotta learn to fight before you can threaten people XD

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:33:57

lol! JessePants got shut down. It's quite sad though because the party was just getting started and I didn't even get to enjoy any corn chips.

At 1/25/10 10:12 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/25/10 10:05 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: you threaten people to talk for you >:3
You gotta learn to fight before you can threaten people XD

I usually just pretend that I've learnt how to fight and is still works.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:36:46

Ive actually been around here a long time, Cloud eater.

Old art thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /979013

If you love me, you will look at my clothing as well: http://surrealserendipity.bigcartel .com/

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:39:35

At 1/25/10 10:36 PM, JessePants wrote: Ive actually been around here a long time, Cloud eater.

Well so have I, but that doesn't mean that people realize these sorts of things.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:40:24

At 1/25/10 10:33 PM, CloudEater wrote:
At 1/25/10 10:12 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: You gotta learn to fight before you can threaten people XD

That's how Sylvester Stallone made Rocky.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:46:27

At 1/25/10 10:40 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/25/10 10:33 PM, CloudEater wrote:
At 1/25/10 10:12 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: You gotta learn to fight before you can threaten people XD
That's how Sylvester Stallone made Rocky.

lol not many people get to pretend to kick Mr. T's ass

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:56:41

At 1/25/10 10:36 PM, JessePants wrote: Ive actually been around here a long time, Cloud eater.

Did the way I said that make it seem like I thought you were new?? I went and looked for your old thread cos you said it was your second, and I was expecting your old stuff to be not heaps good but it was all awesome. It seems that you've just changed your style quite a bit since '08.

I've been on NG for longer than most of you! there's 3 on this page who have been at NG for longer.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-01-25 22:56:54

So, do you guys have favorite movies or what? Gimme your top 5.

My 5 (of the moment):

1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Rushmore
3. The Way of the Gun
4. The Iron Giant
5. Brazil

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature