00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

605,606 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-15 22:31:43

At 3/15/09 10:28 PM, randompedestrian wrote: wtf was up with hank. Also TO BE CONTINUED??? that makes me mad...unless it was the joke one.

Think carefully RandomPedestrian, try to think of a question that wont be answered by other upcoming flash movies, one that is very...unique. The funny thing is, it doesn't even have to do with madness.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-15 22:38:26

Oh, even if you have already, check out the review with krinkels. There might be a few things that you've forgotten.

That's Madness!

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-15 22:40:25

At 3/15/09 10:31 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 3/15/09 10:28 PM, randompedestrian wrote: wtf was up with hank. Also TO BE CONTINUED??? that makes me mad...unless it was the joke one.
Think carefully RandomPedestrian, try to think of a question that wont be answered by other upcoming flash movies, one that is very...unique. The funny thing is, it doesn't even have to do with madness.

I have a good question well in my mind it is one. Why does hank look like he was drawn it 30 sesconeds, he looks so rushed... i'm disapointed with krinkels work for the first time i can remember.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-15 23:19:48

At 3/15/09 10:40 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 3/15/09 10:31 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
I have a good question well in my mind it is one. Why does hank look like he was drawn it 30 sesconeds, he looks so rushed... i'm disapointed with krinkels work for the first time i can remember.

I could probably answer that one. I think he rushed Hank's look to get the movie out sooner. Think about it this way, if you were barraged with private messages, posts, emails, ect. I doubt you would take your time to perfect it as much as you would like. You can tell in the ending, that it was an impromptu finish.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 00:31:04

Just saw it, was awesome, Loved the combat and the humorous parts at the start were awesome.
Hank was pretty uber too, although with this movie, I think as soon as I got into it it finished.

Btw, to bump my old post that nobody read, due to MC9: :3

But, Guys, we have to expect a lot of newer users with smaller post counts, When Mc9 comes out, alot of fans are going to register and find about this crew.
We don't know what they're really like. Maybe they've lurked for a while until they had something to post about. Maybe once they join they'll be a quality poster? Who knows? We can't just turn them down on the first chance, even if they are new.
Give them a chance or something?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 00:46:31

By the way, The one question i'd ask Krinks is when the Madness ends, like what number. Just curious. :)

Also, who do you guys like better? Sanford or Deimos? I reckon Deimos was awesome.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 07:34:50

At 3/16/09 12:46 AM, Bloodman101 wrote: By the way, The one question i'd ask Krinks is when the Madness ends, like what number. Just curious. :)

I'd probably either ask that since I think there is probably a lot more that would happen in the series, or what the next hank will look like.

Also, who do you guys like better? Sanford or Deimos? I reckon Deimos was awesome.

WHOA, WHOA!! Who are these guys? Are you refer to the two dudes who resurrect Hank? I'd have to say the dude with the hook since, well hooks are awesome. Oh and do you know if those two are the dudes in an earlier episode, I think it was depredation, that they gave him a sword or something?

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 08:02:27

At 3/15/09 09:42 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Words cannot describe it. Wow, just wow. I think Krinkels obviously went to the extremes when he made this. I have to admit, I laughed at that one scene where Deimos gets a "new look" :3

Is Deimos that one that was carrying Hank?

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 08:16:06

At 3/16/09 08:02 AM, joza1 wrote:
At 3/15/09 09:42 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Words cannot describe it. Wow, just wow. I think Krinkels obviously went to the extremes when he made this. I have to admit, I laughed at that one scene where Deimos gets a "new look" :3
Is Deimos that one that was carrying Hank?

Yeah he was the one that put on the mask, then sanford bitch slaps him, lmao.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 11:07:20

At 3/15/09 10:12 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Alright members, I have a task for you.

If you could ask Krinkels one question, what would it be?

how did krinkels get the idea for the new hank?

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 12:11:44

Guess I'll join on 197th page. I <3 madness.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 12:13:07

yay! finally mc9 is out. bit disapointed that it seems so short and the characters changed so much, but what are you gonna do. still voted 5 :D

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 12:39:37

Will you please make hank more like he was before?

I agree with idiot buster.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 13:03:32

Ok everyone, on Wednesday, the name contest winners will be picked!

Go HERE and scroll down to vote

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 13:54:33

At 3/16/09 01:03 PM, AntiAliasProductionz wrote: Ok everyone, on Wednesday, the name contest winners will be picked!

Go HERE and scroll down to vote

Kewl, I can't wait until the contest results are in.
You did a good job holding this contest, though there was a point in time that I doubted this contest, but it turned out great.
I went to your website & I voted for Culmination on the front page poll. :3

Btw, I saw the newest Madness animation, & alot of people seem disappointed about it, but honestly, I really liked it! I wasn't let down at all, I thought Hank's claw was going to be a let down, but when I saw him put it to use I liked what Krinkels had done with Hank.
& the animation was very smooth going too, I thought that he did a fantastic job on MC9.

Anyway, I thought that I deserved to give a long a sorta long post in this club since I hadn't been as active lately. So, the next time that I dont post for awhile, expect another update.
:D

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!!

My GT: FriskiestStraw

Add me if you must. :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 14:02:24

I guess my question would be...
Do you want some cheesecake?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 14:14:15

At 3/16/09 02:02 PM, joza1 wrote: I guess my question would be...
Do you want some cheesecake?

Nah, I'm filling myself up with bananas. :P
What does this have to fo with anything anyway?

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!!

My GT: FriskiestStraw

Add me if you must. :P

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 14:24:00

If anyone has any serious questions I can ask krinkels. I guess you could call us acquaintances. I got the MC9 soundtrack full from him. If you want it, PM me.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 16:18:23

1.What question would i ask krinkels?

Well, i would ask him what he was going to do with Project I.V in the futuer.

2.Who do I like more, Sanford or Deimos

Deimos is funnier, Sanford is cooler, over all its a tie.

Can we start accualy talking about the animation now, or do we have to wait till EVERYONE see's it

I mean the events of the animation

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 16:39:31

I saw MC9. Excellence. Although Sanford and Deimos wouldn't have made it to revive Hank if the 1337 troopers didn't pause for 2 seconds before swinging a weapon.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 16:48:11

At 3/16/09 12:39 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:

Will you please make hank more like he was before?

I agree with idiot buster.

SupraAddict i do agree that he was almost forced to rush it out because he was bombared with pm's, e-mails and what not. But it was just a bad ending and all that build up for hank was a big let down, i undersand the pressure he was under to make hank look cool but that was taking it farther than expected. I hate to sound so negative, but i usually worship his work so it's a big let down. I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks the same thing.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 17:06:03

YAY! Madness 9 is out! Everyone praise Krinkels!

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 17:59:33

The MCC Update 2.0
News

Members
Everyone who has participated in the Thing-Thing Arena screen shot has been awarded 1 MCC Token. For those who haven't participated in the screen shot event, don't worry there will be more opportunities later on.

Also, there might be a contest for the old school MC:Interactive. Only the 3 lives one applies, so download it here and have fun :}

Pre-Members

thelittleemo
Shoopufzilla
Jay11

DocSprite

Try to post more often, and you will be accepted in no time.

* =Member Posts Often
/\ =Member Posts Usually
/ =Member Posts Rarely
{@} MCC Token slot(only visible if member has received a token.
Members

Sinskae*
(+)MCC Commander(+)
{@@}

Chainsawmurderer53*
MAG Agent
{@@@}

Joza1/\
MAG Soldier
{@}

mooguy/
Genetic Agent

1337Leader*
Genetic Soldier

RandomPedestrian*
Genetic Agent

(+)Co-Leader(+)
Corky52*
Genetic Recruit
{@}

AntiAliasProductions*
1337 Leader

Bloodman101*
Genetic Recruit
{@}

TimZilla*
Genetic Recruit

Tejowlyinsurancedog*
1337 Agent

R-3-H-A-B/
1337 Recruit

Matt2k8*
1337 Recruit

Dead-Body-Man*
Deputy Sheriff

GoldenTank50*
Deputy Sheriff

Little-Timmy*
Deputy Sheriff

{Griffinite*
Deputy Sheriff
}

Idiot-Buster*
Madness Soldier

Traid333/\
Krinkel's Slave

----------------------
Promotions
Promoted members' Ranks 1-10 will be highlighted in Bold
Promoted members' Ranks 11-14 will be in Bold and italicized
Promoted members' Ranks 15-18 will be bold and underlined
Promoted members' Ranks 19 and 20 will have a unique Format
Promoted members by tokens will be in brackets. Example{NewRankHere}

------------------------------
-RANKS-

1. Krinkel's Slave
-A New, inexperienced Member

2. Madness Civilian

3. Madness Recruit

4. Madness soldier

5. Deputy Sheriff

6. Sheriff
-Unique
Has Authority over ranks 1-5

7. 1337 Recruit

8. 1337 Soldier

9. 1337 Agent

10. 1337 Leader
-Unique
-Has authority over ranks 1-9

11. Genetic Recruit

12. Genetic Soldier

13. Genetic Agent

14. Madness Elite
Has authority over ranks 1-13
If there is more than 1 Elite, power is distributed

15. MAG Recruit

16. MAG Soldier

17. MAG Agent

18. MAG LEADER
-Has authority over
ranks 1-16
-Monitors situations within the crew.

19. MCC Commander

20. MCC Superior

-NAME THAT CHARACTER/related contests
# of tokens required to be promoted.

ranks 1-10
1 token

ranks 11-14
3 tokens

ranks 15-18
5 tokens

ranks 19 and 20
8 tokens
------------------------------------
Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

For specific reasons, a list of offenses, or rules is below

List of Offenses

Flaming, or harassment of any other member regardless of reason Is prohibited.
Anyone who harasses another member will be warned via the Newgrounds PM system on the first offense, banned for 1-15 days based on the severity of their harassment and will be demoted 3 ranks on the second offense, and on the third, they will be stripped from their rank and banned from the crew.

Grammar- If a member(new or experienced) has constant spelling errors and punctuation flaws, it is encouraged that members out though it isn't mandatory. There is no punishment for bad grammar; We all make mistakes.

Spam posts, or posts unrelated to madness in any way are prohibited. Any new member that is known for spamming may be denied membership. Any member purposely spamming the MCC will, On the first offense, be warned via the Newgrounds PM system, the second offense the member will be demoted a rank and banned for a day, and on the third offense, they will be banned
from the crew until they noticeably improve on their posts. Continued spamming of the offending member after he/she is accepted back into the crew will result in a permanent ban.

Multiple posts(double-post, triple posts ect.) are to be avoided. If a member posts multiple times before anyone replies without contributing to any other member's post, then a warning will be sent via the PM system. Continued multiple posts may result in a ban. The exception is when newgrounds glitches and the same post is posted twice with the same date/time on it.
New Members Are to be helped in any way necessary to improve quality of their posts (if applicable). Experienced members should be more lenient towards them.

One Line Posts are to be avoided. If a member is found to have posted multiple one lined posts before they are responded to, then a warning will be sent. Rarely, yet still, continued one lined posts may result in a ban.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.
------------------------------------
(+)MADNESS COMBAT CREW LEADER(+)
Supra Addict
To Everyone Else, a Madness Interactive Survey coming up *wink wink*

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 18:14:00

At 3/15/09 10:31 PM, SupraAddict wrote: The funny thing is, it doesn't even have to do with madness.

Little timmy, here is your answer.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 18:16:34

At 3/16/09 05:59 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Joza1/\
MAG Soldier
{@}

Yeesh, gotta post more. Congrats with promo's people!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 18:17:36

No promotion, ahh well..

Also guys, i wasn't to happy with Hanks new look in MC9, i hated the alien claw thing.

Delmos deserved what he god. He used Hanks body as a sheild Lol. A nice installment from Krinkels!

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 18:24:56

At 3/16/09 06:17 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
Also guys, i wasn't to happy with Hanks new look in MC9, i hated the alien claw thing.

I don't know, the claw was actually pretty awesome in my opinion! It came in handy when hank didn't have a gun and had to fight the giant dude.

Delmos deserved what he god. He used Hanks body as a sheild Lol. A nice installment from Krinkels!

I don't think that he deserved that since he did end up bringing Hank back to life.

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 18:51:06

At 3/16/09 06:24 PM, thelittleemo wrote:
I don't know, the claw was actually pretty awesome in my opinion!

I think it's too big, but OK.

I don't think that he deserved that since he did end up bringing Hank back to life.

AND he threw Hank's body at that enemy on the room where he impersonated an ATP agent.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 19:00:24

At 3/16/09 06:24 PM, thelittleemo wrote:
I don't know, the claw was actually pretty awesome in my opinion! It came in handy when hank didn't have a gun and had to fight the giant dude.

I think it was a terrible addition, I would have preferred him back to normal. There were plenty of weapons to choose from around him. Not to mention the animation looks rushed.

He was already dead to begin with. Hank was just repaying the favor.

XDeeZeroZero4Two-thousand six.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-03-16 19:10:54

Hello there, guys! I don't know why, but i have delayed myself for, like, ever with joining this club. i <3 the madness series, however a feel that 9 was a slight dissapointment. I mean it was beautiful, but not enough storyline. I think 8 is the best so far. Intriguing storyline, great fighting, amazing graphics, thw works. 9 had too much to live up to. Also, I have a lot of friends in this club anyway (I'm lookin at you, AGMC members!), so may I join?!