00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cdum88 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

username change 2007-12-21 15:23:51

is it possible to change ur username because i cant find it out in the faq

BBS Signature

Response to username change 2007-12-21 15:26:33

At 12/21/07 03:23 PM, HypaShadow wrote: is it possible to change ur username because i cant find it out in the faq

No.

Response to username change 2007-12-21 15:38:35

A possibility would be to create new account with another username. Seeing as your account isn't very old yet you won't lose a lot of stats like posts or experience. And a shiny start might be something you better do now than later, when it will be 'too late' because of your higher stats.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to username change 2007-12-21 15:40:54

At 12/21/07 03:38 PM, Casualty wrote: A possibility would be to create new account with another username. Seeing as your account isn't very old yet you won't lose a lot of stats like posts or experience. And a shiny start might be something you better do now than later, when it will be 'too late' because of your higher stats.

i do have high stats atm. but not as high as most peoples.....

BBS Signature

Response to username change 2007-12-21 15:47:13

you already knew you couldn't so stop pretending please :)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to username change 2007-12-21 15:48:07

At 12/21/07 03:40 PM, HypaShadow wrote: i do have high stats atm. but not as high as most peoples.....

Honestly, no. You don't have high stats. At all. You only have 4 days worth of depositing, you barely have any B/P points, and you have a garbage whistle. Your post count is still lower than 100, and post count doesn't really matter after all, the posting itself is more important.

The only thing you'll really lose are your 2 Flash movies (if they pass). But you could just resubmit them with your new account and add a note saying you had to switch accounts.

So seriously... Now's your chance. I'm not making fun of you because of your 'low stats' or anything, but you might regret not changing it later, when it will be impossible to leave your stats behind.

BBS Signature

Response to username change 2007-12-21 16:02:39

At 12/21/07 03:48 PM, Casualty wrote: So seriously... Now's your chance. I'm not making fun of you because of your 'low stats' or anything, but you might regret not changing it later, when it will be impossible to leave your stats behind.

well im not rly bothered about my stats just my username but seriously thx 4 ur help :)

BBS Signature