00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme!

114,186 Views | 539 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-24 11:19:32

thanks NG i love it.

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-25 02:38:58

wow, very cool. i need a wii layout... damn pricey ps3's...

~Stan~

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-25 11:18:21

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-25 12:31:12

now i got the ps3!!! :D . but no internet :(

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-25 16:33:42

Downloading it now

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-25 18:48:12

I've got a PS3 for christmas too, plus a free PS3 game. i also got Ratchet and clank future - tools of destruction too!

P L A Y S T A T I O N 3 - Play beyond

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-25 22:36:45

Is there anyway to get NG backgrounds for the X-box 360?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 01:33:41

MAKE A PSP THEME!!!

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 07:56:55

FRIGGIN AWESOME !!

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 08:04:14

At 12/25/07 10:36 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Is there anyway to get NG backgrounds for the X-box 360?

It will come out soon so you just have to wait like me :)

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 09:36:33

nice cant wait to try it

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 13:22:47

That's freaking HOT!

Check out my profile! l Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 15:04:55

Just downloaded it for my PS3 ;D

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 16:08:07

Great Theme,

I was wondering if there could be a Newgrounds Windows Theme or somethin?

This signature will actually not appear at the bottom of this post.

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 16:39:43

At 12/17/07 02:44 AM, Afro-Ninja wrote: I WANT A THEME FOR MY BROKEN ATARI 2600

Haha yoo so funny :)

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 16:43:36

Your aidiot. If you hate how Americans are pissed about
Illegal Mexicans or any others taking our jobs, then why don't you take
your loud mouthed, appeasing ass down to Mexico and fight the good fight
with those Wetbacks? Oh, I'm sorry, That was Racist, but I guess I am,
so all those
foreigners come here and decide to take our job for less money
. And just for you, I will leave a spot right in the middle and
forget to wipe ya dumb

fuck you Your a fuckin idiot.

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 17:54:08

At 12/19/07 05:02 PM, pezzo wrote:
At 12/19/07 02:17 PM, Ghoulishtie wrote: sorry to say this, but PS3 sucks. stole a controller scheme from xbox and stole wifyi from nintendo. and crappy game choices.
ps3 controllers were made almost th same as the ps2 which is basicly the same as the ps1 which came out long before xbox was even thought of. and wifi is owned by nintendo lol

Oh and not to mention that the Sixaxis Controller has been been in the works long before WII or 360 came out. Oh and stating that the PS3 controller is a ripp off of Xbox is the most awesomly uberretarded thing one can say. Nothing wrong with nerdyness but when U try to sound geeky about somthing U dont have a single clue about, thats just laughable.

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 18:10:22

At 12/17/07 07:26 PM, xRedBlood wrote:
At 12/17/07 02:13 PM, Stamper wrote: EAT A DICK, GRAMMAR QUEEN
wouldn't a queen (female) want to eat a dick(male sex organ)?

also..

At 12/17/07 05:38 PM, Tekken9292 wrote: For you all Microsoft homeys I got 1 word and a name for you: Windows and Bill Gates (and his fucking lot of money to pay every living thing to come to Xbox) oh and also you Microsoft hardcore ppl. Get outta the arcade First Person Shooter land already please.
Bill Gates uses some Microsoft peoples money on good things.. like charity!

oh and to all you Sony users, Microsoft users, and Nintendo users..

follow these words of wisdom..

"All we are saying is give peace a chance."
-John Lennon

Whatever all I was saying is that its dishonorable to the length of disgust that they pay down other companies to abandone Sony and Nintendo. Everybody is like
"OMG Microfuck is da savior" well my ass! I can already see they will be selling mini millitary transformers disguised as PC's in the year 3000 and will take over the world with them on a push of a button. Cuz thats how they are. American greedy fat bastards. At least Nintendo and Sony are led by ppl who have been born to a country that has honor. 'Course Microfreaks just have to kick fair play out the window and fuck everything up. Its like back in my home country everyone was normal in school but then a kid came from America and started going to school here. He was all retardish and godlike. We eventually got bored of him and kicked the shit out of him. He's been whining for a whole year to go back to US.

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-26 20:02:02

I love you, PS3.

You 360 owners are TOO POOR TO EXPERIENCE THE GODLY HAND OF BLESSED.

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2007-12-29 20:08:16

To the trolls: Shut up already. You want something to fight about? Why don't you fight over the fact that the PS3 is already doing better than the 360. Think of it this way: If the 360 launched with the PS3 the 360 would be in last. But it would be a close race. But the PS3 would be at least 500,000 ahead. So shut up already.

For the people requesting a 360 theme:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you imply CAN NOT make your own customized theme for the 360. All the themes on the 360 you have to "BUY." I'm sure that if Microsoft really cared about you and your personalization rather than trying to get more of your money you'd already have this theme. (Think about it the 360 has been out 2 years and still doesn't give out anything other than demos and movie trailers for free. In order for the 360 to do anything other than play games it needs an attachment, or is COMPLETELY dependant on a computer connection with windows installed on it.)

For the Wii Owners... Well... I'm sure it will happen soon.

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-01-01 13:39:26

At 12/19/07 02:17 PM, Ghoulishtie wrote: sorry to say this, but PS3 sucks. stole a controller scheme from xbox and stole wifyi from nintendo. and crappy game choices.

well for one thing the controller scheme is the same as its always been, since the ps1, which came out before the xbox, and how does having wifi make it worse in any way?

Art Thread

Sig by ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-01-03 23:54:07

awesome theme guys

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-01-11 14:42:49

Yay! Now I have a PS3 and PSP NG layout! Now all I need is one for PS2...

"just because idiots are great in number does not mean they're not idiots" - alicetheDroog

The Atheist Army|English Gentleman's Club

Sig censored by: SevenSeize

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-01-11 16:56:42

it is sexually attractive

i get you unlimited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-01-14 09:59:21

At 12/16/07 02:58 PM, Stamper wrote:
Lemme clear some shit up. I wouldn't know where to begin with a 360 theme. My guess it that not only would it be incredibly difficult, but I'd have to suck a lot of dicks just to get it RELEASED...worse yet, released for people to BUY it. Nobody should ever have to buy a promotional theme, or a custom icon of the tank logo, or anything related...but whatever. Aside from that, I really wouldn't want to spend weeks navigating through the 360's slow, clunky interface and learning the ins and outs of a machine I've stopped using and caring about - all to customize the fraction I'm allowed to touch.
B...B...BIG...B-BIG BIG TITTIES

Damnit, thanks for clearing that up though... And:

BIG TITTIES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-02-03 12:37:33

I'm going to get that right now! I'll use method one and I'll have the theme in no time! Hurray!

To create, or not to create... That is the question...

Visit Playstation Empire!

PSN Name: Unreal-Vlad

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-04-27 22:26:29

Me and Utah just busted ass for a few days (MORE LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF) to bring you PS3 users a SEXUALLY HOT NEW NG PS3 THEME! The theme includes five new/remastered wallpapers (randomized on boot/log-in) and a ton of custom icons, cursors, and other stuff. The icon style is based around the tank logo (all black/white) so they go pretty well with most backgrounds if you'd prefer to use a different one. ANYWAY...

Idiot-Proof Installation - (Make sure you have the latest firmware installed, then choose one of these two methods.)

Method 1 (VIA PS3): Hop on your PS3, scroll over to NETWORK, go down and start up your INTERNET BROWSER. In the browser, hit START to enter a web address, and enter http://www.cockbomb.com/ngps3 - you'll get a page with a friendly little message. Hit the orange link with the (X) button, and it'll start auto-downloading/installing (to 'PHOTO', most likely). After the download is done, simply run over to SETTINGS > THEME SETTINGS > THEME and the NEWGROUNDS theme should be installed and ready to rock. Thanks to Mike for giving me some tips on making THAT miracle work.

Method 2 (VIA COMPUTER > PS3): If you have a little USB FlashDrive (or something similar), jack it into your computer and open it up. Create a folder, name it PS3. Create another folder INSIDE the PS3 folder, name it THEME. Right click here and save the NEWGROUNDS.p3t file into the THEME folder you just made. Once downloaded, un-jack your device, plug it into your PS3, and go to SETTINGS > THEME SETTINGS > THEME, and up to INSTALL. Find your device, hit the (X) button, and NEWGROUNDS should automatically be located. Hit (X) again to install the theme - once installed, it'll take you back to the main listing. From here, you can go back into THEME and load the NG theme.

Pretty sure I got that right...should be easy enough! We hope ya' dig it. As for you 360 users...I...I'm sorry. I'm sure you can find plenty of themes and wallpapers in the marketplace, though...JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FEW HUNDRED OF YOUR PRECIOUS, FAG-ASS XBOX TOKENS HANDY LMAO.

...peace.

OH, btw...make sure to read through Tom's most recent post about our HOT NEW TANK TROPHIES!!! These things are really important to us, so try to keep that discussion positive and stop BICKERING LIKE QUEERS, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A FAMILY HERE AND YOU DICKJACKING ASSHOLES ARE TEARING US APART, JUST STOP IT, PLEASE! DEVIANTART LOVES YOU!!!

ignvronvorenv

Become a Friend of the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus (FOTPNWTO)!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-05-02 10:39:42

Thats awesome shit man

Hey WTF u lookin at?

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-05-16 21:52:12

Just got it. It's fucking awesome guys. Great job. Also, is there any way where you can choose your background? I downloaded it after doing a system update and the backgrounds change randomly every time I log in, or turn on the PS3. Whatever though, they're all good backgrounds so I don't really care. Although, I do like the tankmen one more ;)

Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! 2008-05-21 20:58:00

I love it... I wont EVER EVER change it, EVER!