00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last.Fm Club

522,902 Views | 9,303 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 00:49:06

Yeah, a bit late.

Last.Fm Club

Visit my brilliant Last.fm account by clicking the breathtaking signature below. Disappointment is futile.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 02:55:43

At 5/31/09 11:08 PM, agustana wrote: (:

Yeah, lol, that's why I don't really like to talk about overrated/underrated. It's all really subjective and you'll just keep going in circles.

hi

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 03:40:16

At 5/31/09 08:36 PM, Nev wrote: Wasn't that only if you picked them yourself? As opposed to it being your Last 7 Days, Overall, etc.

Pretty sure it's always shown 8 on mine, and mine's been set on "past 3 months" since it started...

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 03:50:40

At 5/30/09 06:27 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: animal collective rocked my face off

Anything else to add?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 04:07:56

At 5/31/09 08:36 PM, Nev wrote: Wasn't that only if you picked them yourself? As opposed to it being your Last 7 Days, Overall, etc.

Did you see it from a different computer? I always thought it had to do with the size of your monitor. On my old computer that had the old, bulky small-as-fuck monitor, I could only see six, then when I switched to my new computer, it started showing 8.

hi

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 07:23:51

At 6/1/09 04:07 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
Did you see it from a different computer?

This.

Just resize the internet window that you have last.fm in and see what happens

:O

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 10:40:46

At 6/1/09 03:50 AM, Gagsy wrote: Anything else to add?

Setlist:

Chocolate Girl, Summertime Clothes, Guys Eyes, Leaf House, Lion in a Coma, Who Could Win a Rabbit, What Would I Want Sky, Bleed, No More Runnin', Essplode/Fireworks, Brothersport. Encore: My Girls and Slippi.

I have a newspost of youtube videos i found.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 16:17:54

idk

Last.Fm Club

hi

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 16:24:13

Let The Dominoes Fall is awesome.

Last.Fm Club

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 16:26:56

Taylor Swift is lovely, I shall not have to defend this point!

Last.Fm Club

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 18:23:02

The worst thing is that all the Bobby Darin plays are one song.

Last.Fm Club

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-01 23:02:06

Since I usually don't really post here other than to show my charts, I'd like to take this moment to talk about 2 new albums that I heard recently.

First, Enter Shikari's new album. Yes, Leo, I know you think they're shit. But this song just wowed me. Some great dubstep. I love these guys and I always will.

Secondly, the new Oceana album, Birtheater. This album is so moving and it is really really good (in my opinion). I'm fucking glad this band got rid of their old singer/screamer; he was fucking shite. The new album has more of an alternative rock sound to it, and most songs (if not all) have birth/abortion/parents theme. Apparently, Brennan, (The new vocalist of Oceana), was supposed to be killed as an infant. He was to be killed by abortion. This whole CD is his story. "Something didn't want you to live in me, my body rejected you, you don't belong to me, and after my body's clean they have to make room for me to sleep.." Anyways I give this album an 8/10. Really good. Check it out.

Btw, charts.

Last.Fm Club

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-02 03:33:44

At 6/1/09 06:23 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The worst thing is that all the Bobby Darin plays are one song.

lmao

Last.Fm Club

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-05 14:59:25

Your musical compatibility with mullacore is Low

Music you have in common includes Anal Cunt and Cannabis Corpse.

Welcome to the club! Sorry for the week or so long absence guys, I've still been listening.

At 6/1/09 04:26 PM, Nev wrote: Taylor Swift is lovely, I shall not have to defend this point!

Oh God, don't even get me started, she's on the radio around here 24/7. I practically know all the words to Love Song.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-05 17:49:21

At 6/5/09 02:59 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Oh God, don't even get me started, she's on the radio around here 24/7. I practically know all the words to Love Song.

As do I :P.
Her album is good. Its really lovely stuff. She's a cute lass and it comes through in her writing and voice. Its soothing.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 02:12:11

Got a new iPod which seemed like a big enough occasion to erase my Last.fm history for no good reason. I never really used it much since my old Sansa didn't save my recently played songs for upload and I had this odd thing about last.fm only showing the music that I listened off my computer. Something about not showing all the music I'd listen to really bothered my.

In any case for this week I have new albums from Meat Puppets (Sewn Together) and Heaven and Hell (The Devil you Know). Sewn Together was a pretty nice surprise, I would have been happy with a decent Meat Puppets album, but it's just a little short of fantastic with some filler songs bringing down the affair. If you're interested definitely check out Blanket of Weeds, Rotten Shame, and Sapphire, especially the Spanish inflected Sapphire.

Heaven and Hell is pretty much the Dio era lineup of Black Sabbath and it doesn't stray to far from the strengths of Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell. It's pretty cool how Iommi and crew are still as solid as they are being that they're well into their grandpa years.

Last.Fm Club

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 02:28:44

http://www.last.fm/user/Jercurpac

My profile, if you're so inclined.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 03:16:55

At 6/6/09 02:28 AM, Jercurpac wrote: http://www.last.fm/user/Jercurpac

"Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is High

Music you have in common includes Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age, The Fratellis, Oasis and The Smashing Pumpkins."

Welcome.

hi

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 03:53:47

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is High

Music you have in common includes Guns N' Roses, Oasis, The Clash, Megadeth and Tenacious D.

Righteous.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 05:30:27

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is Very High

Music you have in common includes Thin Lizzy, The Clash, Tenacious D, Pink Floyd and Europe.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 08:40:08

poop

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is Medium

Music you have in common includes The Fratellis, Radiohead, The Rolling Stones, Tenacious D and The Who.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 10:12:02

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is Medium

Music you have in common includes Judas Priest, Big Black, They Might Be Giants, Rush and Weezer.

Good shit.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 13:04:47

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Nine Inch Nails, Tenacious D, Weezer, Megadeth and Pink Floyd.

Blah.

Welcome!

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 14:02:21

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is Low

Music you have in common includes Tool, Jane's Addiction, The Clash, The Doors and Rush.

Welcome, mate.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 14:58:17

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is Low
Music you have in common includes The Mars Volta, Megadeth, Guns N' Roses, Europe and Nirvana.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-06 18:09:20

At 6/6/09 02:28 AM, Jercurpac wrote: My profile, if you're so inclined.

Your musical compatibility with Jercurpac is Very High

Music you have in common includes They Might Be Giants, Tenacious D, Blue Öyster Cult, Pink Floyd and Cream.

Nice taste, Mr. Moderator. Welcome to the club.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-07 18:55:55

At 6/7/09 01:17 PM, NickScott wrote: tee hee

I guess its a bit late for this but
Your musical compatibility with NickScott is Very High
Music you have in common includes Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Unicorns, Joy Division and Sufjan Stevens.
Hey.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-07 19:01:30

Have you ever looked through the charts of people that share the same musical tastes as you?
I never thought I could agree more with someone on music.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-07 19:08:54

At 6/7/09 07:01 PM, aninjaman wrote: Have you ever looked through the charts of people that share the same musical tastes as you?

I feel quite alone in terms of music taste :P.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2009-06-07 23:52:52

At 6/7/09 07:01 PM, aninjaman wrote: Have you ever looked through the charts of people that share the same musical tastes as you?

I'll look at my neighbor's charts every once in a while. It's cool how some stuff can be so different from what I listen to but still a super rating is possible because of top artists.