00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My request thread

14,919 Views | 286 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to My request thread 2008-06-12 00:15:03

this one is a bit odd but so am i
a king sitting on a throne laughing but in a dark evil insane kind of way dressed kind of viking like but no horned helmets

I'm not a butcher, I'm not a Yid Nor yet a foreign skipper,

But I'm your own true loving friend,

Yours truely-Jack the Ripper.

Response to My request thread 2008-06-12 18:37:53

Draw i pirate thats obviously a pirate but dressed up as some sort of ridiculous halloween costume.

Response to My request thread 2008-06-12 23:55:09

At 6/11/08 08:26 PM, imnotageekimanerd wrote: that is definitely the spiffest thing ive seen all day. did you have a reference?

no references, all outta mah head.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-12 23:56:09

I will do all three tommorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-13 17:05:29

Pirate in costume...

My request thread

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-13 17:06:59

Evil King...

My request thread

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-13 17:08:29

Sunset scene...

My request thread

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-13 17:19:14

When I saw the hunter picture, I jumped with glee. I wonder if I can make a request...

I want one super awesome, elite. (The Halo Elite...) And make it red and white. Those are my colors when I play halo on xbox live. Also, don't put any crazy helm or body gear on them, I just like the normal gear that they use in the campaign.

So if you aren't already full on requests, it would be awesome if you did that <3 :D

Response to My request thread 2008-06-13 17:31:52

Can i make a request? Can you draw a Ninja-like Assassin wielding a Kusarigama.
Nothing on his head, except a white completely blank mask thats is smooth and has no eye holes or anything else. Kind of like Tobi's from Naruto but with no eyehole or design on it. His hair should be down to his shoulders.

Sorry if that's too much.

Response to My request thread 2008-06-13 21:35:11

Draw someone dramatically, explosively, and gleefully liberating themself from a straightjacket.

If you feel like it.

Response to My request thread 2008-06-14 00:36:09

Alright all three of these will be done by tommorrow. It seems three at a time is about the right number.

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-14 06:18:48

At 5/21/08 07:14 PM, Vousielle wrote: Im trying to decide on a title. The more subtle, "Aren't you forgetting something?" or the more obvious "There are always two, bitch!"

Yes for such a long wait it was worth it!

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-17 13:47:28

Sorry folks, I am alot busier with summer classes than I thought I would be. These will get done, but not as fast as I first thought.

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-06-17 13:56:51

draw a kitten

Support Help a Noob day By Putting ur sig as

BBS Signature

Response to My request thread 2008-07-12 03:48:27

Draw ... A Monkey in a cage throwing his poop at a kid who when getting hit by said poop drops his icecream and cries while his mom is surprised and everyone around is laughing while another monkey is picking the bugs off another monkeys back in a tree and the monkey who is getting bugges picked off his back is pointing and laughing... while a zookeeper just momentaraly enters the scene...

Heh have fun doin taht... AND I DEMAND COLOUR so i know what's poop and whats icecream... :3

rn't i evil

Response to My request thread 2008-07-12 05:03:28

At 7/12/08 03:48 AM, szafranko wrote: Draw ... A Monkey in a cage throwing his poop at a kid who when getting hit by said poop drops his icecream and cries while his mom is surprised and everyone around is laughing while another monkey is picking the bugs off another monkeys back in a tree and the monkey who is getting bugges picked off his back is pointing and laughing... while a zookeeper just momentaraly enters the scene...

Heh have fun doin taht... AND I DEMAND COLOUR so i know what's poop and whats icecream... :3

rn't i evil

where are my manners of flattery.... OH please your holy woshipness of goly configurations of which are unknown to man!... :3

also a new request... :P this one will blow ur balls off you know halo3 yes?. ok well the eleites... without there armour r like skinny doods.. soo a elithe with like half of his armour ripped off in random segments so you see his tender alien body ... just about to finish off a human (missing a leg)... dont make it look haloy i just wanted to give you a idea and refrence... and again with the godlynes and asomeness flatttery blah blah blah.. luv ye

Response to My request thread 2008-07-12 17:30:02

Sorry, I am kinda taking a break from requests, very busy with class and projects.

BBS Signature