00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

B/P ranks 51+

1,125,748 Views | 16,257 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-02 19:30:55

Coop, as much I want to defeat you for good, I must give you credits for standing toe to toe against me for so long. It has been more than 2 years since you had the lead. Back when we started to race against each other, people like Washu and Lazy-Drunk were also in the middle of heated races against me. Although I am still outside the door of the top 50 looking in, I have defeated many once zealous b/p users, just ask Washu and Lazy-Drunk. Coop, I am surprised that you never get demoralized in all the years fighting against me. For that, you deserve the credits. However, there has to be a point in your life that makes you give up b/p once and for all and at least significantly reduce your time sooner or later, (i.e: marriage) Tell you the truth, I am waiting for the big moment to defeat you for good, muhahahaha!!!

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-02 23:50:14

im hoping i can keep the pace ive been on the last few days ive had 80 points friday 86 yesterday and 75 today hopefully school does not get in my way to much this week perhaps i can be above 75 per day pace this week but its to early in week to tell unfortuneatly for me

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-03 08:29:12

At 3/2/08 05:00 AM, Timmy wrote: You guys ever wonder if they will set up more levels past 30,000 B/P, or spread them out so you're still leveling up at 60,000 or 100,000?

I did, so I carried on B/Ping. It's almost a secondary concern now, as if I'd have stopped at 30k, I wouldn't even have been in the top 100, which for me just won't do.

At 3/2/08 06:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 3/2/08 04:29 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 3/1/08 05:46 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Make mine with teh lemon twist, no olives for me. Not a fan.

And heavy on the vermouth. Mmm mmm.
Okay, it might be a little thick, but it's your drink, not mine.
Well, I can take one dry, too. But I like the flavour of vermouth. :::nods:::

Fair enough, I like the taste of Creme de Menthe, which is amazingly green and goes well in a Grasshopper Pie... Must get my mum to make me one for my birthday...

My abs have been hiding for YEARS. So I wouldn't know anything about that.
They're still hiding over here, but they are a lot better than they were this time last year :P
I see.

At first I was reading that as MY abs... are hiding over there... across the pond. You had me freaked out for a sec there, man. I was like... WHAT YOU DO WITH MY ABS?!?! THIEF!!!! THIEF!!!

Yeah. Like that.

*subtlety covers large jar containing bubbling liquid and what looks like a human male midriff* I wouldn't be so callous :P What sort of wierdo do you take me for?!

Does that mean everyone who got a save point had their saves revoked in return?
Doesn't look like it from the saves that certain people got this update (Dakka942, Crolpa etc)
So the new system... is that if a movie is protected but later gets deleted... all 200 voters got a blam or save from the vote on it while it was UJ?

Later gets deleted by an admin. I'd have liked to see rescinded save points, as they don't deserve them, for voting wrong, do they!

That's.... COOL and all... but seems to negate the purpose of the UJ system. Judgement, after all...

At 2/29/08 04:59 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Pffttt, I am finally done with my mid term exams. Now I have got a spring break for a week, so hopefully I will outgain Coop during the break.
IT'S ON!
*Deploys Afro_Stud in a van to steal Dream-of-Duke's wireless internet and vote on flash movies using the same IP Address as Duke* Would that be going too far?
Would Afro_Stud go along with that? You guys always depict him so uncooperative and all. #;-}>

Afro_Stud seems the logical choice, as he B/Ps whereever and whenever he is, so long as he has an internet connection.

Should be able to pass D0GMA this week, leaving Stormwarden for two weeks time, provided that this pace stays true.
NO!!! TEH LEGENDS.... THEY CANNOT FALL. ;_;

They can and they will. It's sad, but I am attempting to get my own legendary status, to replace the fallen titans

At 3/2/08 06:29 AM, simon wrote: you know what, i'm glad someone else brought that up.
i think they've got another 3 levels planned which will be spread between 30k and probably 100k or something and will probably go up to 100% added voting power.

Now I'd certainly appreciate a link to that!

At 3/2/08 07:19 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Ok, I gained roughly 80 points yesterday which should be enough to beat Coop for a day, 6 more days, and like you said, Coop...it is ON! >:( (Why do I sound like Cena?)

One week in 6. I'll give you that :P

At 3/2/08 07:30 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Coop, as much I want to defeat you for good, I must give you credits for standing toe to toe against me for so long.

I'm not standing toe-to-toe against you. I'm always interested in races between you and me, but I take every week as it comes, complete with the people that I am lining up to pass next. You're still a long-term goal and like I said, the Tortoise will win out in the end.

(i.e: marriage) Tell you the truth, I am waiting for the big moment to defeat you for good, muhahahaha!!!

But like I said, I won't be getting married at any point in the near future. I'm waiting for the point when you have to stop B/Ping (i.e. getting a job) to laugh at you for your own petard.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-03 14:12:16

At 3/1/08 02:47 PM, life wrote: UPDATE 3/1

75+ per day BPers

Crolpa 127.1
AfroUnderscoreStud 121.5
DrJam 111.1
Joshiwa 108.8
harryjarry 107.7
NEVR 106.8
Basspro55 89.5
azteca89 83.7
Timmy 83.4
Dakka942 82.1
AshtonNextGen 81.1
shunshuu 79
simon 78

At this time I cannot get 75+ points a day.

New Supreme Commanders:
Jake - CONGRATS!
030) 54981 0063 009.0 Sakurazukamori
031) 54422 0049 007.0 Andersson
032) 54367 0127 018.1 RenegadeGirl

It was a long time ago I quoted on this list. I didn't really bother anymore because of the points I get lately.

I should get more points, so I can pass Andersson early. And 18.1 a day is not much.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-03 15:42:25

Mmm...shunshuu is still behind me. If I can average 60 points/day for the week, it should be more than enough to keep him in his place for 1 more week.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-03 17:00:48

I'll be out for the most of the day tomorrow to investagate the theft of the " Fulp's Report ".

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-04 03:19:27

At 3/2/08 08:21 AM, simon wrote:
At 3/2/08 08:06 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I wouldn't mind a new b/p rank at 60k. BUT NO HIGHER. #;-}>

well, okay, 72,000 would be okay. BUT NO HIGHER.
i'm hoping my little theory may be right, the blam/save rank list keeps my hopes up because there is space for 3 more, they managed to get the levels page filled, but they didn't fill the b/p page.

I wouldn't read too much into that. For years, they had 30 exp levels and 27 b/p ranks. The fact that the situation is now 60 and 27 doesn't change anything. All that's constant is that whatever they do with the levels, they've left the b/p the same (aside from changing ranknames).

If they'd really wanted to add b/p ranks, they likely would have done so at the redesign.

That said, there's nothing to stop them from adding them someday, so that could all change. But I hope it doesn't.

a 100% bonus could mean ultimately a total of about 30 voting power exactly in the end.

Heh. We had a 30.00VP max on RG. And I hads it. #;-}>

At 3/2/08 09:49 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 3/2/08 08:21 AM, simon wrote: a 100% bonus could mean ultimately a total of about 30 voting power exactly in the end.
Surely a 100% bonus would only give a maximum potential voting power of 20.00? Unless I'm mistaken, the highest voting power one can acquire SOLELY from experience points is 10.00, thus a 100% voting bonus would add another 10.00 to that, coming out at 20.00.

You probably meant 20 in the first place and just made a typo, and this explanation will be rendered null and void :P

Maybe, but all the quirks of the new VP system haven't been explained yet, and it's just as (if not more) likely than new b/p ranks being added... that they'll make it where other stats affect VP, or perhaps that exp vs. b/p affect VP in different ways than they always have.

At 3/2/08 07:30 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Coop, as much I want to defeat you for good, I must give you credits for standing toe to toe against me for so long. It has been more than 2 years since you had the lead. Back when we started to race against each other, people like Washu and Lazy-Drunk were also in the middle of heated races against me. Although I am still outside the door of the top 50 looking in, I have defeated many once zealous b/p users, just ask Washu and Lazy-Drunk. Coop, I am surprised that you never get demoralized in all the years fighting against me. For that, you deserve the credits. However, there has to be a point in your life that makes you give up b/p once and for all and at least significantly reduce your time sooner or later, (i.e: marriage) Tell you the truth, I am waiting for the big moment to defeat you for good, muhahahaha!!!

Coop's told you he doesn't plan on getting married, so.... why you keep hoping for that, I do not know.

That said, your above post is a hilariously classic cliched villain rant/speech, so congrats on that. #;-}>

At 3/3/08 08:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: I did, so I carried on B/Ping. It's almost a secondary concern now, as if I'd have stopped at 30k, I wouldn't even have been in the top 100, which for me just won't do.

Yeah, the spot in the ranking is the primary concern... I can't fall out of the top 50 until I've made the top 50 exp list, at the very least. ;_;

At 3/2/08 06:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, I can take one dry, too. But I like the flavour of vermouth. :::nods:::
Fair enough, I like the taste of Creme de Menthe, which is amazingly green and goes well in a Grasshopper Pie... Must get my mum to make me one for my birthday...

Mmm. That sounds tasty. One of the comments said they have one every year on St. Patrick's Day. I may have to start that tradition myself...

At first I was reading that as MY abs... are hiding over there... across the pond. You had me freaked out for a sec there, man. I was like... WHAT YOU DO WITH MY ABS?!?! THIEF!!!! THIEF!!!

Yeah. Like that.
*subtlety covers large jar containing bubbling liquid and what looks like a human male midriff* I wouldn't be so callous :P What sort of wierdo do you take me for?!

... Are you going to make soap out of me fats?

So the new system... is that if a movie is protected but later gets deleted... all 200 voters got a blam or save from the vote on it while it was UJ?
Later gets deleted by an admin. I'd have liked to see rescinded save points, as they don't deserve them, for voting wrong, do they!

Well how else would a movie that was protected get later deleted, but by an admin? #;-}>

Well, seeing as how all I get now is save points, I wouldn't like to potentially reduce any saves I've gotten from movies from someone whose account is later deleted, but it doesn't seem right that all 200 voters get blams and saves all over the place, either. Some clarity from the admins should they change the system (again) would be welcome.

Should be able to pass D0GMA this week, leaving Stormwarden for two weeks time, provided that this pace stays true.
NO!!! TEH LEGENDS.... THEY CANNOT FALL. ;_;
They can and they will. It's sad, but I am attempting to get my own legendary status, to replace the fallen titans

;_;

You'll replace me one day.

I'm obsolete. ;_;

At 3/3/08 03:42 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Mmm...shunshuu is still behind me. If I can average 60 points/day for the week, it should be more than enough to keep him in his place for 1 more week.

Dude. If the guy gains more b/p than you every week, and all you can do is try to keep him from passing you for "one more week," then I hate to inform you that "his place" isn't behind you, it's in FRONT of you. #;-}>

This goes back to those traits of yours I was talking about with Coop and you in that other topic recently, but oh well....

At 3/3/08 05:00 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I'll be out for the most of the day tomorrow to investagate the theft of the " Fulp's Report ".

We'll all be waiting with baited breath to hear the results of your inquiries!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-04 08:47:12

At 2/5/08 08:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: Wow, what a great story. I quite liked the rambling aspect of it, although the paragraphs could ahve been spread out for a little, as my eyes have started to bleed...

ah yeah my story How long has in been a month well uh. I wanted a thick block of text to make it less easier to read rofl.

At 2/5/08 11:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Yeah, I couldn't finish it. Too much HUGE TEXT CHUNK, plus I was trying to get to bed last night when I noticed he'd posted. OH WELLS.

Well if you ever did re-read it I thanks you-a. Well um be thankful I didn't riddle it with typos, carpet bomb it with spelling errors and pepper it with grammatical mistakes.

At 2/9/08 12:33 PM, life wrote: 041) 49628 0164 007.8 iscrulz

Well I didn/t know I did that good.

At 2/16/08 11:59 AM, life wrote: 041) 49709 0224 032.0 Voidist 2
042) 49682 0054 007.7 iscrulz -1

lost another rank. I might get in the bottom 50 if I keep my pace up. Still did about the same as the last weeks one so yeah.

At 2/23/08 12:37 PM, life wrote: 042) 49722 0040 005.7 iscrulz

Well damn I did bad that week.

At 2/28/08 06:23 PM, Jake wrote: I'm now getting only blam points in an effort to raise my blams over my saves. Y'know, like how the portal used to be before everyone started protecting everything.

It's a lot harder than you'd think. :/

I feel your pain. I have a blamming alt. For a year and I barely have any blams. So with my main I quit blamming I may start up when I reach 1.000001 ratio

At 3/1/08 02:47 PM, life wrote: 042) 49788 0066 009.4 iscrulz

Well this must have been from me b/ping on the weekend. All this bullshit d0d is talking about with Coopa is getting me concerned. When they get to 44k I am quitting my job buying a vacutainer, ram it on my penis, only drink water and fast for 15 day periods only eating once per period, and never leave the computer. Thankfully I stopped having any social life 9 years ago.

At 3/3/08 05:00 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I'll be out for the most of the day tomorrow to investagate the theft of the " Fulp's Report ".

oh my I can't wait. I would just blame COop for this act. But thats just me.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-04 19:06:49

gfoxcook, thanks for considering me a villain. I feel awfully proud when people call me villain because I am one. That said, be prepared to face your ultimate downfall in the future, muhahahahahaha!!!

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-04 20:44:48

At 3/4/08 07:06 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: gfoxcook, thanks for considering me a villain. I feel awfully proud when people call me villain because I am one. That said, be prepared to face your ultimate downfall in the future, muhahahahahaha!!!

You need more handle-bar mustache twirling.

B/P ranks 51+

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-04 21:21:58

At 3/4/08 08:44 PM, Timmy wrote: You need more handle-bar mustache twirling.

One day I'm going to grow a mustache with twirly bits at each end, and I'll sit in my high-backed leather chair behind my enormous desk and laugh cruelly at the world's misfortunes.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-04 22:39:28

At 3/4/08 09:21 PM, NEVR wrote:
One day I'm going to grow a mustache with twirly bits at each end, and I'll sit in my high-backed leather chair behind my enormous desk and laugh cruelly at the world's misfortunes.

Here is an artists interpretation of your future self.

Needs more stache tho

B/P ranks 51+

Dancing Pineapple Guy!

128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.

Also cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-05 04:01:58

At 3/4/08 08:47 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 2/5/08 08:18 AM, Coop83 wrote: Wow, what a great story. I quite liked the rambling aspect of it, although the paragraphs could ahve been spread out for a little, as my eyes have started to bleed...
ah yeah my story How long has in been a month well uh. I wanted a thick block of text to make it less easier to read rofl.

Yes, it's been just about exactly a month, in fact.

Thick blocks of text /= easier to read, dude. Where on earth did you pick up that false idea? #;-}>

At 2/5/08 11:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Yeah, I couldn't finish it. Too much HUGE TEXT CHUNK, plus I was trying to get to bed last night when I noticed he'd posted. OH WELLS.
Well if you ever did re-read it I thanks you-a. Well um be thankful I didn't riddle it with typos, carpet bomb it with spelling errors and pepper it with grammatical mistakes.

Well, I read it just now. Interesting little story. One issue I had with it, though:

"But all of this was fixed and limited to only wires until data was able to travel through air without the aid of cables or wires, hence the coined phrase wireless data. Once the military had enough power to operate a global wireless network they had build the second most important aspect in human history the internet."

The internet, back in the old days when it was ARPANET and only for military use, was just on wired networks. Wireless networks came much later than that. Just wanted to point that out.

At 2/28/08 06:23 PM, Jake wrote: I'm now getting only blam points in an effort to raise my blams over my saves. Y'know, like how the portal used to be before everyone started protecting everything.

It's a lot harder than you'd think. :/
I feel your pain. I have a blamming alt. For a year and I barely have any blams. So with my main I quit blamming I may start up when I reach 1.000001 ratio

I'm only getting blams on gfoxclock right now. Over the past 100 or so saves I've gotten for gfoxcook, I've gotten about 10 blams for gfoxclock on most of the flashes I couldn't bring myself to "2" with gfoxcook that were UJ, so.... I hear you guys. They're just hard to come by, aren't they?

But still, gfoxclock has a good 100 less blams than saves, so I'm gonna keep dumping all the blams in there, and hopefully get gfoxclock up to 50:50 blam/save ratio.

And once I do that, I'll leave gfoxclock alone until I get gfoxcook up to 36k/36k. And then? I'll finally start 1:1 ratio blam/saving with gfoxclock again, like I did from time to time during the 1.5 years of gfoxcook retirement at 36k/24k. :::nods:::

At 3/4/08 07:06 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: gfoxcook, thanks for considering me a villain. I feel awfully proud when people call me villain because I am one. That said, be prepared to face your ultimate downfall in the future, muhahahahahaha!!!

I don't personally consider you a villain. But your little stereotypically-villianesque speech that you posted on/at 3/2/08 07:30 PM... well, that made it quite clear that you consider yourself Coop's archnemesis, if that wasn't already clear from the past few months, so.... it's entertaining.

Again, thanks to my immunity to some of your main reasons for existing on NG, I don't have to fear you bringing my ultimate downfall, because you never could bring that for me. SORRY. #;-}>

At 3/4/08 10:39 PM, Joshiwa wrote:
At 3/4/08 09:21 PM, NEVR wrote:
Here is an artists interpretation of your future self.

Needs more stache tho

LOL!

Yeah, someone photoshop that dude some villian stache, yo!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-05 08:39:55

Nah, you're not a villain. Villains tend to have competance at something as simple as spelling :P

You're a wannabe, at best.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-05 16:39:18

At 3/5/08 08:39 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Nah, you're not a villain. Villains tend to have competance at something as simple as spelling :P

Really? Have you ever played the X men arcade (1992 version)? Magneto's rant in the last boss fight was awesome. Quite frankly, he even did not speak proper English. (i.e: "X men come to die!") A villain does not have to have perfect English to be a villain. By the way, I hope that you are having a great week b/ping. I am determined to outgain you for the week and I am confident that I will achieve my goal. >:)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-05 18:54:46

At 3/2/08 06:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote: BACK OFF, FAKEY!!!

Just because I may be fake doesn't mean that I don't have feelings. :c

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-06 04:15:52

At 3/5/08 04:39 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
Really? Have you ever played the X men arcade (1992 version)? Magneto's rant in the last boss fight was awesome. Quite frankly, he even did not speak proper English. (i.e: "X men come to die!")

I've never played that game - circumstantial evidence :P

A villain does not have to have perfect English to be a villain.

They do in my book - if the villain is speaking English, he should speak the language properly. I have read books with the villain speaking flawless Japanese as his first language (Shogun - James Clavell) trying to work out who the villain is there is the challenge

By the way, I hope that you are having a great week b/ping. I am determined to outgain you for the week and I am confident that I will achieve my goal. >:)

You will beat me for pace this week - frankly I have more important things to attend to this week, so my mind isn't primarily on the Flash Portal. It's been a difficult week, but my goal is to average over 30 points per day and keep up the traditional pace of Coop :P

At 3/5/08 06:54 PM, X-Naut wrote: Just because I may be fake doesn't mean that I don't have feelings. :c

And what about the real X-Naut? He probably has feeligns too, doesn't he?! Have you ever considered that you might have hurt those?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-06 04:29:03

At 3/5/08 04:39 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 3/5/08 08:39 AM, Coop83 wrote: Nah, you're not a villain. Villains tend to have competance at something as simple as spelling :P
Really? Have you ever played the X men arcade (1992 version)? Magneto's rant in the last boss fight was awesome. Quite frankly, he even did not speak proper English. (i.e: "X men come to die!") A villain does not have to have perfect English to be a villain. By the way, I hope that you are having a great week b/ping. I am determined to outgain you for the week and I am confident that I will achieve my goal. >:)

Hahahaha. I loves teh Coop/DoD smack talk.

What are you going to do if Coop actually ends the week with more b/p than you, DoD? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

At 3/5/08 06:54 PM, X-Naut wrote:
At 3/2/08 06:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote: BACK OFF, FAKEY!!!
Just because I may be fake doesn't mean that I don't have feelings. :c

Awwww. Don't make me feel bad for you. #;-}>

I only still call you Fake X-Naut for tradition's sake, there's no ill will. If anything, I'm more upset with the original X-Naut for giving up the name he had for years.... than I am at you.

See, if you don't know... Molotov/X-Naut.... went by about 12 different names back in 2003-2004. I know this because I had to constantly deal with his namechangery when I was updating 3-4 lists back in those days.

By the time I was down to just 2 lists to update in 2004-2005, he had settled on X-Naut.

He stayed on X-Naut for years. I was amazed.

So when I kinda faded away from being active for awhile here, then came back and found out X-Naut wasn't X-Naut anymore, it was somewhat of a shock. But like I said, that's his fault, not yours.

So don't take offense when I call ya teh fakey and him tel realy. Maybe I should start referring to him as "The Abdicator" or something. #;-}>

Anyway, you'll be passing me by one or two updates from now, and you don't gotta worry about my feelings, at least.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-06 07:01:05

So far our investigation have gone nowhere.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-06 19:08:21

At 3/6/08 04:29 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Hahahaha. I loves teh Coop/DoD smack talk.

I am glad that you enjoyed it, so did I. :)

What are you going to do if Coop actually ends the week with more b/p than you, DoD? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

Given that I have wrapped up 300+ points, it is not likely that Coop will get a better pace. If he does, I will congratulate him. Wait...that is not very villain-like. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-06 19:14:45

Well, well...shunshuu is still in the Bay area. Guess that I will indeed hold him off for one more week. :)

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-06 23:03:39

At 3/6/08 07:01 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: So far our investigation have gone nowhere.

Like most things in Washington DC. Don't worry, man. It'll be okay.

At 3/6/08 07:08 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 3/6/08 04:29 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Hahahaha. I loves teh Coop/DoD smack talk.
I am glad that you enjoyed it, so did I. :)

Why else would you engage in it? I would hope so. #;-}>

Given that I have wrapped up 300+ points, it is not likely that Coop will get a better pace. If he does, I will congratulate him. Wait...that is not very villain-like. >:(

Yeah, I already saw his post since I made my post... where he basically said yep, he's gonna be defeated by you for this week, at least.

You'd better be ready for next week, I sense he'll be on the warpath.

In unrelated news:

This week's update on Saturday will be my highest bppd average since.... 2005, unless you count ClockDay week 2007, of course.

And that's even with me having stopped getting points yesterday and probably holding off until the weekend due to staying at 25k saves (61k total b/p) perfectly for a few days and being busy with the pentalist update. Both of those being connected, as well.

Anywho..... I'm quite proud of my performance as of late. THANKS AGAIN, AUZ! #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 12:52:00

I've had a really rubbish week for B/P - I've been ill for about 3-4 days now, and as a consequence I haven't felt much motivation to spend lots of time in the portal, as I'm generally feeling tired a lot, and just want to lie down on my sofa and watch TV.

Still, hopefully in a few days time my illness will wear off, and I'll be back in the portal racing up the ranks again.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 15:55:01

At 3/7/08 12:52 PM, NEVR wrote: I've had a really rubbish week for B/P - I've been ill for about 3-4 days now, and as a consequence I haven't felt much motivation to spend lots of time in the portal, as I'm generally feeling tired a lot, and just want to lie down on my sofa and watch TV.

Still, hopefully in a few days time my illness will wear off, and I'll be back in the portal racing up the ranks again.

You aren't missing much - the Portal has been really slow this week (at least for me).

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 16:01:55

At 3/7/08 03:55 PM, Timmy wrote: You aren't missing much - the Portal has been really slow this week (at least for me).

You know, I thought that too. I wasn't sure if it was just being inconveniently slow at the times I was visiting, but today especially I've been able to wander off for a few hours, and come back to the portal to see only about 5 or 6 more new submissions. I guess illness picked a good time to strike - I would have been pissed if the portal was crazy fast and I was missing out on it due to my illness-induced apathy.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 16:13:47

At 3/6/08 11:03 PM, gfoxcook wrote: You'd better be ready for next week, I sense he'll be on the warpath.

Well...school restarts on Monday, so my pace will drop since there is no way that I will skip any class. A week ago, I said that my mission for the week is to defeat Coop which I will. Mission complete there, I will worry about next week when it comes.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 18:29:33

Just found a lead, it was Brian McNamee. He told me he have photos of the perps who broke in and stole the files, he said that Roman Polanski may have been involved so I'll have to go to France to meet him.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 18:45:34

mission accomplished...
I'm on the list... =D
(place # 300 now... but.. maybe I will be 298 on the update XD)

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 22:17:06

At 3/7/08 12:52 PM, NEVR wrote: I've had a really rubbish week for B/P - I've been ill for about 3-4 days now, and as a consequence I haven't felt much motivation to spend lots of time in the portal, as I'm generally feeling tired a lot, and just want to lie down on my sofa and watch TV.

Well I hope you get to feeling better soon, and yeah I feel you on the bad week front. I just hope I can make 75 B/P a day before the update. Due to my social life being up a bit and work I have had limited time for B/Ping.

Dancing Pineapple Guy!

128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.

Also cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2008-03-07 22:33:32

It looks like that my pace will be over 60 points/day for the week. It has been a while since I had a solid week like this one. Although it will drop when school starts next week, boy...it feels gooooooooood to have a great pace....for a week. :D

BBS Signature