00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

applessmillion just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

B/P ranks 51+

1,130,393 Views | 16,257 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 04:46:01

At 10/29/04 03:51 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
Your "great" denvish don't seem to have much to do lately :P

Bob's mentioned how much he had to do the week, none of which involved NG. The simple fact that he's pushed gold since his return, and dragged a number of other people up with him to keep MPA from getting lonely, should count for something a little less derogatory.

241.02 - Vagrant
):< and boy is that day ever comes :o
No, he's username is really vagrant :D

Actually that's Vagrant2, I just keep forgetting to change the default I have the DM spitting out.

At 10/29/04 06:56 PM, Bila wrote:
A: Five: The Gospel According to Mary.
NOT!! Mary didn't write a gospel for the bible. She's only a saint in RC doctrine. A any doctrine that "adds or takes away from the word of God's bible" goes against God himself.

Wrong Mary. "Saint" Peter wasn't necessarily misogynistic himself, but the people who came after him blackened Mary's name to the point that everyone thinks that she's a reformed prostitute. Her Gospel has statements that imply that Jesus had siblings ... who could challenge the primacy of the Roman Pope simply by even the thought that they existed. A similar situation is what divided Islam into Shi'a and Sunni, as after Mohammed's death, his uncle and cousin tore the religion apart in their power struggle.

See also the Gospel of Thomas. His statements are essentially that you don't need a priest to talk to God. If you don't need priests, you don't need a Pope, end of the Papacy.

You also missed entirely one of the major points I made above. The bible is the result of a synod and a council, three and two thousand years ago, where a bunch of old men sat down and decided what they were going to exclude from "the word of God's bible." When they were done ... how much of what was left was really God's word and how much was influenced by a bunch of stodgy, power hungry misogynists?

Those two books were left out of the Bible, in large part because they could challenge the authority of the people deciding what they were going to put in it. What else was left out that we don't even know about? Even of what was included, "God's Word" has a habit of changing an awful lot when you throw self-centered humans into the mix ... and let's not even start on the mistranslations.

You did well to break away from the Roman Catholic "cult"

Amen.

again Hon, you are confusing the born again christaions with born again catholics.

I'm not confusing them. I'm lumping them together. As I said above, I find the depths of their hypocrisy to be ludicrous. If someone wants to distance themselves from "other" Christians by pointing out "how bad" that other brand of it is, they need to understand that theirs ain't a bed of roses either.

Formerly rich??? But still greedy????

I got nailed in March 1999. I traded Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I went to Bermuda, the same day NASDAQ hit 5000. Everyone on the planet (except me) had sale orders in place for that event, which depressed the prices of every stock in every market. By the time I got back, I had lost ... well, Bermuda was nice, but it's not that nice.

I agree with you on Bush! and I understand what it's like to go from great to nothing. (my EX-wife toke everything I had and taken me from buy-cars-cash to bankrupt.

A: Pre-nup

At 10/29/04 07:02 PM, Bila wrote:
At 10/29/04 05:16 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 10/29/04 05:03 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: And i still do say that.
I made a picture.
very good, please DIE
NOW

lol
your post contributed NOTHING to the forum.
Please to not do that again or the mods will have to ban you

I'm hoping to simply have it deleted. If he and gfox want to trade crap as bad as his flash, that's their problem. I don't want it here.

At 10/29/04 07:26 PM, MPA wrote:
Looks like I have some new drinks to try. I've heard you, Recon, and I think Denvish talk about alcoholic cider. I've never seen it around here before. Is it basically just cider with alcohol in it?

Think of grape juice and wine. It's essentially the same kind of difference. English pubs almost always have it on draught, so you can try it out if you've got one around you. A lot of grocery stores are carrying Woodchuck (crappy hard cider). If you can find a specialty beer store in the area, you're better off asking them what they recommend of what they carry. Those you can usually pick up in a 6 pack of bottles, so you can try it out that way as well.

At 10/29/04 07:37 PM, BonusStage wrote:
BILA, there is no need to have that much anger at them, trust me i read your recent LUL post, you SEEM to be just a little be TO'd by P-o-s-t-a-l's comments (i believe it was him at least)

He was replying to my comments to Postal.

but let j00bie have his fun, after all that is his job ;P

j00bie can post that crap elsewhere, thanks.

I heard Joe beat him and Crono as well, both only like once, but that is what i heard o.0

a lot of people have "beaten" him, but his overall pace was something none of us could maintain.

Tell that to d0gma aka Mr/s. IfInevergotpointsformyvagrantsi'deasilybeahedorclosetofixitbynow ):<

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 06:27:32

At 10/29/04 03:06 AM, D0GMA wrote: It's my usual line-up. Left to right, Dallmayr black, Diet Coke, Snakebite and Black (half lager, half cider, splash of black currant)

Yes, we all know what snakebite and black is. Better known to myself as purple. Can be nasty stuff that.

And proper cider doesn't come in at anything below about 7%. Most stuff lower than that is factory processed shit, not real cider. Perry's quite nice as well.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 07:59:28

30 October: Huge grats out to leeboy105, our newest Elite Guard Supreme Commander. Well done and welcome ... now shut the door quick before MPA sneaks in ;)

Ozcar has filled out a profile again, so is no longer a vagrant. This would have dropped us back to three vagrants, except that a fourth has sneaked on to the list. I've got two other vagrants working their way up the Police Captains as well. Hopefully, these are just new profiles, and SK will catch them for us on his next full profile run. I've added the first profile ID over 1,000,000, and there's going to be a lot more of them to follow. The Full List will be updated shortly.

Mark your calendars, the next big list is coming to NG in two days. Once Mike gets me the last of the data, I can make the graphics and write the tables, and then we'll have the weekend to test everything out. Oh, you folks are going to love it ;) Stay tuned bat-fans ...

Congratulations to this week's Rank-ups:

leeboy105 Supreme Commander
_altr_ Brigadier General
IamNone Colonel
Denvish Major
AZPunisher First Lieutenant
NegativeONE First Lieutenant
Zicdeh First Lieutenant
Jen_the_Great Second Lieutenant
OSIRIS_CAPSULE Second Lieutenant
EKRegulus Praporshchik
HaroFreak Praporshchik
Sakurazukamori Praporshchik
Ya_Ya Praporshchik
--Jimbo-- Sergeant Major
ZIGZAGFOREVER Sergeant Major
Crossofdevil Master Sergeant
deck_head_tottie Master Sergeant
Illegal-Product Master Sergeant
RedCircle Master Sergeant
Vagrant2 Master Sergeant
AGH Sergeant First Class
ChaosFoot Sergeant First Class
phileeguy Sergeant First Class
sunhawk818 Sergeant First Class
Darkwolfe Staff Sergeant
iamnotnine Staff Sergeant
404 Sergeant
basilisk32 Sergeant
Bulletpr0oF Sergeant
ColossalBeltloop Sergeant
Dukeonurshoe Sergeant
dzy2566 Sergeant
Metal-Chuy Sergeant
turkeyindisguise Sergeant
BareNakedMike Corporal
Bman2004 Corporal
coolcricket Corporal
dr1zztt Corporal
Dragunfyre Corporal
hey_kramer Corporal
nocturnized Corporal
Omahdon Corporal
SABBATH-BOY Corporal
snayk Corporal
-xXx-Guardian-xXx- Corporal
banaan Private First Class
davaca Private First Class
Elite_Insane Private First Class
FoXcatO Private First Class
Jackass46 Private First Class
lapis Private First Class
LockLock Private First Class
Master_Inuyasha Private First Class
Miles11 Private First Class
schneelocke Private First Class
Seeko Private First Class
Shadow_God_X Private First Class
-stem- Private First Class
stick0 Private First Class
theCORPSE Private First Class
Tom_s00 Private First Class
Umsutfeersme Private First Class
zex15 Private First Class
and_the_magician Private
Armageddon_Films Private
BassBoy806 Private
Cypher_ Private
Dark-Sonic Private
Ehwaz003 Private
Fortey Private
Golbez_9 Private
Kalika999 Private
kazul Private
Kirk_Cocaine Private
Kosygin Private
MappyTheKlown Private
nana4k Private
NiTeAnGeL Private
Now_n_Again Private
Slash808 Private
terqui Private
the_man3001 Private
thisisanalias Private
Uberbarista Private
Vagrant4 Private
WoFat Private

The following people will be unavailable for NG next week as they will be cleaning the outside of their homes. Having spent the week BPing, they neglected to buy candy for the rugrats and can expect more than a few "tricks" (eggs, pumpkins, TP, etc.) tomorrow as a result of that lapse:

Denvish 116.43/day
Ya_Ya 115.71/day
BonusStage 112.71/day
MPA 107.71/day
the_puppet 105.43/day
Pure_Greatness 103.14/day
SevenStar 102.43/day

After so long with no changes, it should come as no surprise that this week has led to a huge change in the dynamics. Foxphere (FoxFEAR) has put on an incredible showing the last few days, raising the 50 bar almost 600 points since last week. Like bmxgamer, BVBG is finally remotivated and trying to stay on the list, although it seems inevitable that he'll fall to 50 before they zip past XwaynecoltX. dl_Monk has tended to get motivated any time he gets close to slipping, but there's no telling what the rest of the folks (wayne included) will do now that being on the 50 is under threat. I'm off to go pester Mike about that spreadsheet again, so good luck folks =)

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 08:08:31

Holy cows 29 more b/p and im gonna get a congrats on the next update w00t!!
---
Thx d0gma for an awesome update; congrats leeboy on EGSC and we'll see who will be first in one year from now, you or MPA ;D
---
Damn Bonus is so close to pass me O_o
---
I invented the green ppl and now they just forgot about me! Its not fair i wanna go back ;D
Altough i dont understand how im at newgrounds the same amount of time as much as i've been in my great b/p days, and im getting now 47 average instead of 80..
Oh well, it'll come.. ;D
---
Thx D0GMA again!

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 08:19:12

At 10/30/04 07:59 AM, D0GMA wrote: Mark your calendars, the next big list is coming to NG in two days. Once Mike gets me the last of the data, I can make the graphics and write the tables, and then we'll have the weekend to test everything out. Oh, you folks are going to love it ;) Stay tuned bat-fans ...

Two days? But I want to know NOW!!!

Congratulations to this week's Rank-ups:
Denvish Major

Thanks

The following people will be unavailable for NG next week as they will be cleaning the outside of their homes. Having spent the week BPing, they neglected to buy candy for the rugrats and can expect more than a few "tricks" (eggs, pumpkins, TP, etc.) tomorrow as a result of that lapse:

Denvish 116.43/day
Ya_Ya 115.71/day

Veeery close. He's good...

After so long with no changes, it should come as no surprise that this week has led to a huge change in the dynamics. Foxphere (FoxFEAR) has put on an incredible showing the last few days, raising the 50 bar almost 600 points since last week. Like bmxgamer, BVBG is finally remotivated and trying to stay on the list,

Bloody buggers, all of 'em. Oh well, I suppose 'tis only to be expected, coming up towards 50. Hermannator (my next target) is bombing along at a fair old pace, too. Wouldn't be surprised if #50 is 15500+ by the time I get there.

Cheers for the update D0gma. Good luck with your mystery project, here's hoping it runs smoothly...

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 09:52:58

It's not fair!
I got Green Text and I dont think I spent as much time B/Ping as I did last week.
As well as the power outage that happened last night at 9:30PM, which only came back about 4 hours ago..

Power Outage on a Friday Night... that pissed me off big time, I could have gotten to 80 Per day at least. >: (.

Sorry about that 'picture' i made as my response to Crossofdevil. If only I were to have actually typed out a response, that... well, was somewhat meaningful instead of a giant picture that said "ROFLMAO". Oh well...

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 15:03:15

At 10/30/04 07:59 AM, D0GMA wrote: UPDATE
Denvish 116.43/day
Ya_Ya 115.71/day
BonusStage 112.71/day
MPA 107.71/day
the_puppet 105.43/day
SevenStar 102.43/day

Nothing like waking up knowing there's some updates to sift through. Thanks again and congrats to Denvish/YY/BS for getting a shit load of b/ps. It looks like you finally pulled out of the 85-99 a day average and got gold again so extra congrats on that Bonus.

D0GMA, are my eyes playing tricks on me or are there different shades of gold on the B list? (gets brighter higher on the list)

/me awaits the new list unveiling on Monday.

At 10/30/04 08:08 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Thx d0gma for an awesome update; congrats leeboy on EGSC and we'll see who will be first in one year from now, you or MPA ;D

The b/p numbers in a year from now will be very interesting indeed.

At 10/29/04 07:47 PM, Denvish wrote: perfect explanation of cider.

Thanks a lot for the great explanation, I really want to try this wonderful tonic.

At 10/30/04 04:46 AM, D0GMA wrote: and dragged a number of other people up with him to keep MPA from getting lonely

I definately not lonely by any means now. Things might be getting a little too cozy actually.

another good cider explanation

That's it I'm going to search around for the nearest cider retailer today.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 15:14:49

At 10/30/04 07:59 AM, D0GMA wrote: leeboy105 Supreme Commander

Mpa is next.

Denvish Major

That's a surprise...

AZPunisher First Lieutenant
NegativeONE First Lieutenant
Zicdeh First Lieutenant

They are slow. I will catch them... in 2-3 months

Jen_the_Great Second Lieutenant
OSIRIS_CAPSULE Second Lieutenant

my targets are getting closer every day :P

EKRegulus Praporshchik

He's lame.

HaroFreak Praporshchik

Passed him.

Sakurazukamori Praporshchik

My next fast target. He's really challenging me.

Ya_Ya Praporshchik

Did you know that fixit had a son?

Vagrant2 Master Sergeant

I'm in love with him.

Vagrant4 Private

kekeke WE NEED MORE VAGRANTS!

Denvish 116.43/day
Ya_Ya 115.71/day
BonusStage 112.71/day
MPA 107.71/day
the_puppet 105.43/day
SevenStar 102.43/day

pfff they don't even know what is the outside world :P

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 15:50:13

Hey D0GMA, do you have a way to know how much b/p did i do today?
I think i've b/peed today like i havent b/peed in 3 months!!! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 15:50:27

At 10/30/04 03:03 PM, MPA wrote: D0GMA, are my eyes playing tricks on me or are there different shades of gold on the B list? (gets brighter higher on the list)

I think it just seems that way because they ranked up (getting bold font) and the other golds didnt.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 16:42:08

What the hell is this fall break you speak of?
I dont get a stinkin fall break!
Damn you BonusStage! DAMN YOU!!!!!

Christmas time should be swell for these lists.
That's something for sure.
Not some stinkin 'fall break'.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 16:42:41

At 10/30/04 04:25 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 10/30/04 03:14 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
EKRegulus Praporshchik
He's lame.
THAT'S FOR SURE ):<

</hate> :o

Ya_Ya Praporshchik
Did you know that fixit had a son?
Yes his name is Denvish :o

Unlike ya-ya, denvish is active on the forum and we know that he isn't a robot.

pfff they don't even know what is the outside world :P
Pfft they do know how to use correct english. Though of course some of them, choose not to use it that often <,< >.>

Try to type in french so I can laugh at you all day :P

Thanks again and congrats to Denvish/YY/BS for getting a shit load of b/ps.
Too bad Ya_Ya will probably never SEE this post XD

I saw him browse this forum several times. He just chooses to avoid posting.

Thanks for the update Dogma. Seeing my progress in the rankings keeps giving me orgasms o_O Alright, I exaggerating a little bit :P

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 16:47:32

At 10/30/04 04:42 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Unlike ya-ya, denvish is active on the forum and we know that he isn't a robot.

Not strictly true. I'm just VERY well programmed.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 17:35:29

At 10/30/04 08:08 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Thx d0gma for an awesome update; congrats leeboy on EGSC and we'll see who will be first in one year from now, you or MPA ;D

I have no aspirations of trying to keep up with MPA. If i'm in the top 10 next year, i think i'll ba happy with that.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 22:26:42

At 10/30/04 06:27 AM, jonthomson wrote:
Yes, we all know what snakebite and black is. Better known to myself as purple. Can be nasty stuff that.

You Brits do. I keep having to explain to bartenders that it does not involve Yukon Jack ~sigh~

And proper cider doesn't come in at anything below about 7%. Most stuff lower than that is factory processed shit, not real cider. Perry's quite nice as well.

Unfortunately, that's about all that's available here ... except home brews.

At 10/30/04 08:08 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Holy cows 29 more b/p and im gonna get a congrats on the next update w00t!!

Slaxor. I'll wait until next week to grat you for the rank-up you've gotten ;)

I invented the green ppl and now they just forgot about me! Its not fair i wanna go back ;D

Well, keep at it. They are your fault after all, you should be setting an example by at least being one of them.

Altough i dont understand how im at newgrounds the same amount of time as much as i've been in my great b/p days, and im getting now 47 average instead of 80..

Just you wait ...

At 10/30/04 08:19 AM, Denvish wrote:
Two days? But I want to know NOW!!!

Tough. I merged all of Mike's data and baselined all the pages. Just another 26 hours and we can cut it loose.

Bloody buggers, all of 'em. Oh well, I suppose 'tis only to be expected, coming up towards 50. Hermannator (my next target) is bombing along at a fair old pace, too. Wouldn't be surprised if #50 is 15500+ by the time I get there.

Good chance of that. The better bet might be to aim at ~16k. If 50 has notched up (from people waking up) past that point, you'll at least be pretty close to 50 by then.

Cheers for the update D0gma. Good luck with your mystery project, here's hoping it runs smoothly...

Except for Firefox failing entirely to run a javascript, it's fine. I'm in "hurry up and wait" mode now.

At 10/30/04 09:44 AM, BonusStage wrote:
a lot of people have "beaten" him, but his overall pace was something none of us could maintain.
Hmmm so would you happen to know who beat him the most, or would that require going back through page upon page :O

Anytime he's gone AWOL, virtually everyone has beaten him. Beyond that, I'd have to go back through old updates to work it out and, well, I'm just not that interested in finding out lol

Oh. Dear. God.

Which is why I split them up. I have exactly the same VP with 30k and with 100k.

At 10/30/04 09:50 AM, BonusStage wrote:
Also this whole top 50 racing business sounds pretty fun :), hope i'll be around it myself soon, but it seems that little Fox doesn't want to be caught :)

hmph ... seems I got myself sidetracked and didn't post a mini. I doubt I'll get to one for today's stats, so I'll pick them back up tomorrow.

At 10/30/04 03:03 PM, MPA wrote:
D0GMA, are my eyes playing tricks on me or are there different shades of gold on the B list? (gets brighter higher on the list)

Denvish and Ya_Ya both ranked up this week, so got bold. That's likely what's making you think it's a bit brighter ... there's just more colour there.

At 10/30/04 03:50 PM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Hey D0GMA, do you have a way to know how much b/p did i do today?
I think i've b/peed today like i havent b/peed in 3 months!!! ;D

Tally your current total BPs. Subtract whatever I posted this morning. End

At 10/30/04 06:05 PM, Gooch_20-04 wrote: Whoo-hoo! I just upgraded to a Master Sergeant this morning. I know a lot of other people have reached it way before I have, but it still seems pretty cool I got this ranking now.

Grats ... almost out of the Sergeant ranks too =)

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-30 23:22:36

At 10/30/04 11:01 PM, Gooch_20-04 wrote:
Thanks, D0GMA. It feels like a great honor hearing it from somebody of your status. :)

All my "status" means is that I have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands.

At 10/30/04 11:08 PM, BonusStage wrote:
heh, but you are saying that indeed people such as you, Denvish, Joe, Crono, Ramagi, gfox all of you, have beaten him, but staying at a high enough pace to continue doing that was basically ... impossible, correct?

Pretty much. At one time or another, we've all gone gung-ho at the BPs. For some of us, that means getting to 20BPs in a day, while others hit 200 ... plus all the people who were jamming before I even started the list. When fixit was BPing, he was like MPA ... even his bad days were pretty high up there.

hah I wonder, what will happen when one of those vagrants gets high enough to be REALLY noticable, aka top 100, or even 50 ... omg i just realized something once you get to the 36509 stopping point, it is not that you'll stop collecting points, it is that D0GMA the account will *faints* what a grand master plan i must say :)

Ah, my young padawan has gained some insight. Perhaps it is time to increase your training regimen. My ultimate NG goal is to get more than two accounts into the Top 50 ... remains to be seen if I can pull it off, or if they'll even let me ;)

heh just fine with me, and make sure to start anew, even though i do believe you do that every weekend, either way i just want to see a huge score before school starts again ^.^

Yep, it starts from scratch each weekend, so you folks will see huge paces on the morning mini.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 05:19:14

Morning mini:

Pace:

199.00 - RoweNuts
186.00 - Denvish
186.00 - good_guy_o
181.00 - BonusStage
178.00 - IamNone
169.00 - j00bie
168.00 - the_puppet
165.00 - Pure_Greatness
156.00 - EKRegulus
151.00 - Gooch_20-04
150.00 - Sakurazukamori
145.00 - QuikFox
144.00 - M-A-R-C-U-S
143.00 - MPA
143.00 - Bila
142.00 - Umsutfeersme
136.00 - SevenStar
127.00 - Ya_Ya
126.00 - gfoxcook
125.00 - Thobbe
123.00 - -Mazza-
121.00 - Vagrant
118.00 - Cyberdevil
113.00 - YoinK_VineS
113.00 - ThreeStar
111.00 - thisisasignin
102.00 - AGH
99.00 - schneelocke
96.00 - carmelhadinosaur
93.00 - General_Jarkeld
91.00 - phileeguy
91.00 - ramagi
89.00 - Hermannator
89.00 - Qwoxyl
87.00 - leeboy105
87.00 - Recon_Rebel
85.00 - csscblackbelt2000
83.00 - --Jimbo--
79.00 - g3tLoST
75.00 - Metal-Chuy
75.00 - BareNakedSneepioo
74.00 - D0GMA
73.00 - ColdstreamCooper
72.00 - AZPunisher

Days to 50:
3.78 - Denvish
5.84 - BonusStage
6.20 - Hermannator
12.19 - carmelhadinosaur
14.49 - QuikFox
23.63 - -Mazza-
23.82 - RoweNuts
39.05 - j00bie
48.99 - EKRegulus
50.41 - Sakurazukamori
51.77 - BareNakedSneepioo
53.44 - Kooldawg
58.82 - Cyberdevil
59.56 - the_puppet
60.51 - Ya_Ya
63.13 - M-A-R-C-U-S
64.41 - AZPunisher
66.33 - BeFell
66.88 - Gooch_20-04
67.15 - Pure_Greatness
84.98 - ornery_scotsman
86.33 - Thobbe
97.17 - g3tLoST
100.38 - Umsutfeersme
105.09 - ThreeStar
115.10 - AGH
117.94 - --Jimbo--
131.77 - General_Jarkeld
132.23 - phileeguy
149.16 - ColdstreamCooper
155.14 - schneelocke
161.74 - csscblackbelt2000
165.43 - ThineDoor
169.83 - DrKyle
177.46 - Crossofdevil
201.52 - Metal-Chuy
226.31 - dawsdani
244.95 - AloneInTheDark
250.13 - Tom_s00
297.71 - _MessiaH_
309.02 - mastershaked
384.89 - Vagrant
471.48 - Miles11
630.04 - FFF_Blade
1346.14 - Jen_the_Great
208824.63 - ChaosFoot

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 05:43:35

At 10/31/04 05:19 AM, D0GMA wrote: Morning mini:

Pace:

199.00 - RoweNuts
186.00 - Denvish
186.00 - good_guy_o
181.00 - BonusStage

Christ, who rattled RoweNuts' cage???

Cheers for the update once again. I think over this next period I'm gonna go all out for one of them shiny stars. Yesterday was a good start, hopefully today will be as good. Just gotta hope that the weekdays aren't too dead.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 08:16:43

At 10/30/04 05:35 PM, leeboy105 wrote: I have no aspirations of trying to keep up with MPA. If i'm in the top 10 next year, i think i'll ba happy with that.

Congratz to you. Welcome to the Club. Do as you wish, everyone chosen thier own path.

Congratz to everyone else on thier rank ups.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 08:30:53

At 10/31/04 05:43 AM, Denvish wrote:
Christ, who rattled RoweNuts' cage???

Well, he's usually up there, but hiding back a few places trying to keep from being noticed. He must have slipped up this week ;)

Cheers for the update once again. I think over this next period I'm gonna go all out for one of them shiny stars. Yesterday was a good start, hopefully today will be as good. Just gotta hope that the weekdays aren't too dead.

We'll find out tomorrow. Good luck on it.

At 10/31/04 08:16 AM, ramagi wrote:
At 10/30/04 05:35 PM, leeboy105 wrote: I have no aspirations of trying to keep up with MPA. If i'm in the top 10 next year, i think i'll ba happy with that.
Congratz to you. Welcome to the Club. Do as you wish, everyone chosen thier own path.

So long as what he wishes includes closing the gates ;)

Ah, poor MPA ... oh well, it's only a matter of time until we can't needle him about it anymore.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 09:22:56

At 10/30/04 10:26 PM, D0GMA wrote: Slaxor. I'll wait until next week to grat you for the rank-up you've gotten ;)

Hahaha thx ;D

Well, keep at it. They are your fault after all, you should be setting an example by at least being one of them.

Hehe well if there was an update every day i would have been green today ^_-

Just you wait ...

Yayay!! I finally did it yesterday!!! ;D

Tally your current total BPs. Subtract whatever I posted this morning. End

Haha no need for that since IM ON THE LIST!!!!! ^_^

At 10/31/04 08:40 AM, BonusStage wrote:
96.00 - carmelhadinosaur
"I've blammed and saved like i never have before" ... BUT OF COURSE :D

Sweeeeeet!!! I knew i will go back to it!!! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 10:04:41

At 10/31/04 05:19 AM, D0GMA wrote: Morning mini:

Pace:

199.00 - RoweNuts
186.00 - Denvish
186.00 - good_guy_o
181.00 - BonusStage
178.00 - IamNone
169.00 - j00bie
168.00 - the_puppet
165.00 - Pure_Greatness

Damn, I had no chance that time did I? lol I guess I shouldn't have gone to bed so early, I can only hope it doesn't screw up my numbers for the rest of the week =\

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 15:13:02

At 10/31/04 05:19 AM, D0GMA wrote: 199.00 - RoweNuts
186.00 - Denvish
186.00 - good_guy_o
181.00 - BonusStage
178.00 - IamNone
169.00 - j00bie
168.00 - the_puppet
165.00 - Pure_Greatness
156.00 - EKRegulus
151.00 - Gooch_20-04
150.00 - Sakurazukamori
145.00 - QuikFox
144.00 - M-A-R-C-U-S
143.00 - MPA

143 b/p is only good enough for 14th now, that's nuts. The amount of power b/p'ers these days are crazy I tell you, crazy.

At 10/31/04 08:30 AM, D0GMA wrote: So long as what he wishes includes closing the gates ;)

Ah, poor MPA ... oh well, it's only a matter of time until we can't needle him about it anymore.

Heh, get it all out D0GMA WHILE YOU STILL CAN BWAHAHAHAAHAHAH! After today is said and done I'll have less than 1,000 b/p to go. Yay and such.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 17:49:38

At 10/31/04 05:19 AM, D0GMA wrote: Days to 50:
66.33 - BeFell

That aint good.=( Just wait until the election is over and whiny local canidates stop sucking all of my time.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-10-31 19:52:52

At 10/31/04 05:19 AM, D0GMA wrote: 181.00 - BonusStage
169.00 - j00bie
145.00 - QuikFox

Haha, dammit, it always seems like those two are always ahead of me. BonusStage I can figure yeah, but j00bie, pfff, thats sad. I disgust myself with this poor ranking.

Days to 50:
5.84 - BonusStage

Haha, I think I'm gonna give you an early congratulations on this.

14.49 - QuikFox

Thank god I cut that 40ish thing back down to something thats pretty reasonable to me. Now, I just need to keep up the pace and keep it down like it is.

At 10/31/04 08:40 AM, BonusStage wrote: Hmm Quik do you really want someone with 2000+ reviews to beat you, with .... 2, makes it look like you don't try hard enough ;)

Ummm what? LMAO, I seriously didn't understand that. I dunno, it could be I'm just tried or something, but I'm confused as hell.

BBS Signature

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-11-01 02:21:43

121.00 - Vagrant
I WONDER WHY D0GMA IS SO LOW ON THIS LIST

That's actually Nijsse. When I ran the DM it pulled stats for PID 521190 from my typo, instead of 52190 ... must have forgotten to change his name when I fixed his stats.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-11-01 04:31:45

At 11/1/04 02:21 AM, D0GMA wrote:
121.00 - Vagrant
I WONDER WHY D0GMA IS SO LOW ON THIS LIST
That's actually Nijsse. When I ran the DM it pulled stats for PID 521190 from my typo, instead of 52190 ... must have forgotten to change his name when I fixed his stats.

Yeah I was actually wondering why I wasn't on the list, and who this 'Vagrant' guy was since he had exactly as much points as I had. I'm glad I have some more time to b/p now, I need my second star this week!:-)

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-11-01 09:53:06

At 10/31/04 05:19 AM, D0GMA wrote:
Pace:

199.00 - RoweNuts

Damn... 1 away from 200...

I blame sleep for this...

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-11-01 13:15:09

At 11/1/04 09:53 AM, RoweNuts wrote:
At 10/31/04 05:19 AM, D0GMA wrote:
Pace:

199.00 - RoweNuts
Damn... 1 away from 200...

I blame sleep for this...

Silly boy, lettign sleep get in the way. Oh Wait I let do that all the time. When you wake up with the key board key marks on your face, you know your spending too much time in front of the computer.

Response to B/P ranks 51+ 2004-11-01 15:23:45

Afternoon mini:

Pace*:

153.88 - Denvish
144.49 - RoweNuts
131.02 - the_puppet
127.76 - IamNone
123.27 - Gooch_20-04
119.18 - BonusStage
119.18 - Pure_Greatness
112.65 - good_guy_o
107.76 - SevenStar
106.53 - j00bie
104.90 - Nijsse
104.49 - Sakurazukamori
101.63 - EKRegulus
100.00 - Ya_Ya
99.59 - gfoxcook
98.37 - thisisasignin
96.33 - MPA
94.69 - M-A-R-C-U-S
91.84 - AGH
90.61 - schneelocke
89.80 - Cyberdevil
88.57 - QuikFox
85.71 - ramagi
85.71 - Bila
81.63 - -Mazza-
81.63 - Umsutfeersme
79.59 - YoinK_VineS
76.73 - Recon_Rebel
75.10 - g3tLoST
73.88 - Hermannator
71.84 - Thobbe

Days to 50*:

3.61 - Denvish
6.98 - Hermannator
8.70 - BonusStage
17.79 - carmelhadinosaur
25.22 - QuikFox
33.10 - RoweNuts
34.34 - BeFell
37.70 - -Mazza-
65.32 - j00bie
71.24 - AZPunisher
75.44 - Sakurazukamori
77.76 - the_puppet
78.86 - Ya_Ya
79.18 - Kooldawg
79.27 - EKRegulus
80.10 - Cyberdevil
83.14 - Gooch_20-04
88.28 - BareNakedSneepioo
96.09 - Pure_Greatness
101.63 - M-A-R-C-U-S
102.36 - g3tLoST
129.20 - AGH
134.82 - ornery_scotsman
165.61 - Thobbe
169.18 - --Jimbo--
171.19 - schneelocke
190.52 - Umsutfeersme
197.98 - ColdstreamCooper
203.56 - ThreeStar
204.49 - -Kyle
220.36 - General_Jarkeld
223.04 - phileeguy
225.72 - csscblackbelt2000
251.48 - Crossofdevil
261.35 - AloneInTheDark
271.78 - Metal-Chuy
335.34 - ThineDoor
335.44 - dawsdani
372.46 - Tom_s00
382.64 - mastershaked
450.87 - _MessiaH_
464.53 - Vagrant
555.01 - Miles11
619.57 - deck_head_tottie
823.45 - FFF_Blade
1536.00 - Jen_the_Great
6210.88 - ChaosFoot
57972.05 - Darkwolfe

* Because it's so late, I used 2.45 as the number of days that have elapsed, rather than 2. Days counts from now.