00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,298,282 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 21:55:20

At 7/22/08 05:27 PM, Dmabster wrote: Shut the hell up NGMASTAh

i finally know why ngmastah is here... he hates dmabster for sumthing like spamming his thread so he goes to where dmabster goes and spams that thread... (probably)

click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 22:16:23

At 7/22/08 09:55 PM, Orilean wrote:
i finally know why ngmastah is here... he hates dmabster for sumthing like spamming his thread so he goes to where dmabster goes and spams that thread... (probably)

i dont spam (asshole)

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 22:33:28

More Requests out of the giant request bucket called my mind

Growlithe
and warturtle

Where the fuck are my pubes????

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 22:37:19

At 7/22/08 10:16 PM, Dmabster wrote:
At 7/22/08 09:55 PM, Orilean wrote:
i dont spam (asshole)

im not saying u spam, ngmastah does wt the freak... and thats according to ngmastah

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 22:46:48

and also to anybody that thinks copy pasting isn't art, ur saying that a collage isn't art, a collage is just cut and pasting but its the same thing.

just that our collage is made by sprites, which are made by nintendo, but if u make a collage, the paper isn't made by you either, its made by the paper company...

and also, if editing sprites isn't art, how bout origami? origami is basically editing paper, so is paper cutting, editing paper, art?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 22:57:30

Haha, you guys are so funny, this was actually just an attempt to get a good laugh or two and see how you guys totally blow it out of proprtion and insult me ^^

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 23:04:25

At 7/22/08 10:57 PM, ngmastah wrote: Haha, you guys are so funny, this was actually just an attempt to get a good laugh or two and see how you guys totally blow it out of proprtion and insult me ^^

haha yes very funnynowgetout
and also you wasted quite a lot of time just to play with us

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 23:05:33

At 7/22/08 11:04 PM, Orilean wrote:
At 7/22/08 10:57 PM, ngmastah wrote: Haha, you guys are so funny, this was actually just an attempt to get a good laugh or two and see how you guys totally blow it out of proprtion and insult me ^^
haha yes very funnynowgetout
and also you wasted quite a lot of time just to play with us

It's fine, I love volunteering at these daycares ^_^

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 23:14:42

sorry i was out for a little bit and theres tons of new pages >.<

has the mythical creature contest been graded yet? =O

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 23:42:38

At 7/22/08 11:05 PM, ngmastah wrote: It's fine, I love volunteering at these daycares ^_^

*sigh*

Well get your kicks now, you lowlife, because when you move out of your mother's basement you'll have to do something with your life besides toying with people who just want to have a good time.

Only thing I'm ever contributing to these pointless arguments again. People who want to fuse, fuse. People who don't, go away and let us fuse in peace.

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 23:50:42

Drifloon/Remoraid. Good night.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 00:04:27

yes dodo-man-1 is right
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DODO-MAN-1
also did you see my late entry umm i know you didnt grade this week's contest but darm wont reply to my to my question so i was wondering could you grade it unofficially (you know i wouldnt get a place or anything) but you know i would like it if i still did well if i could be higher ranked. cause gopher-in-chief doesnt sound high ranked it sounds like i am low ranked for an unknown reason (know one told me why i have ask for a while) if anyone (preferably dodo-man) tell me why i am this rank or even if it is good or not (i have ask this alot never got answer)

i am not whining i just wanna know
i am famous for long posts arent i.....

plz d-man grade my entry or if you dont wanna do that couldya just tell what the gopher-in-chief
is and if it is a high or low ranking and why i am this ranking cause to me ambassader sounds higher ranked than chief (i was here long before dmabster or some others in that were named ambassaders so could ya tell me
i just really wanna know if you cant give me higher ranking for a reason just could changer the name to like somthing that more emphasizes my rank
if g-in-c is a high rank tell me its okay retard g-in-c is a high rank or sorry g-in-c is a low rank
i know i am a bitch about these things

also here is the requested Grortortle

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 00:14:23

Ok, instead of taking up space with you're long post you can use the pm system. The sprite is decent. I suggest learning how to shade. Look at the legs to see what I'm talking about.

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 00:31:18

I smell more REQuestS =)

can someone do Hitmonlee Machamp and Mime Jr.

I sense this fusion will be great....

thank you

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 00:34:21

At 7/23/08 12:14 AM, mikev007 wrote: Ok, instead of taking up space with you're long post you can use the pm system. The sprite is decent. I suggest learning how to shade. Look at the legs to see what I'm talking about.

your right but, BUT, i know how to shade and scratch i just didnt notice the fact that the one part on both legs is lighter than the rest and doesnt look right i seriously did not see that

to proove i can sratch (crudely but still) look at the right of the sprite (your left) i scratched the ear

on your right (the sprites's left) i made the whole bottom of the tail it would have looked strange without out the sratching

i know it isnt much but hey still is scratching
and about the pm system i normally would have pmed it to him but i posted it in the forums for 2 reasons
1. for some reason dodo-man-1 doesnt like it when i pm him
2. i wanted to know if anyone besides the d-man could tell me if gopher-in-chief is high enough

plus if i pm it to darm he would get pissed cause he is touchy bout the whole wanting [whining] (no offence i dont like it either but i need to know)
srry i post long i just have a habit of saying alot at one time

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 00:38:04

sorry about the double post but i know this is what the art forum is for but jeez mike it is like all your replying post are always so contructive they sound like your being a negative nelly instead of a positive polly
plz reply dodo-man-1 to my very long post if you overlook it like the other 2 times ill pm it to you and darm

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 00:40:03

srry if i double posted i know i usually end up saying that then i dont double post so anyway......

ill pm it to you and darm anyway just to be sure

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 00:43:10

At 7/23/08 12:40 AM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: srry if i double posted i know i usually end up saying that then i dont double post so anyway......

ill pm it to you and darm anyway just to be sure

You Like Quatuple posted ...lol

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 01:07:01

At 7/23/08 12:43 AM, Yufffie wrote: You Like Quatuple posted ...lol

*LIKE* quad posted i did but technically i didnt yuffie because there is ppl "blocking"
[couldnt think of a better word]
my posts so there for i didnt even triple post
REPRESENTING!! *snap* *snap* randomness to the maX

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 01:13:39

has the mythical creature contest been graded yet? =O

also, C+C on milotic - mewtwo fusion

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 01:15:46

At 7/23/08 01:13 AM, namtlaks wrote: has the mythical creature contest been graded yet? =O

also, C+C on milotic - mewtwo fusion

simple but great fusion
and unfortunately yes it has been graded

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 01:17:17

sorry bout the double post but just wondering can somone tell me what c+c means and btw and ftw means plz i dont know those ones

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 01:28:06

At 7/23/08 01:17 AM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: sorry bout the double post but just wondering can somone tell me what c+c means and btw and ftw means plz i dont know those ones

C+C = comments and criticism

ftw = for the win

thats 2 bad about the contest, i was working on an entry before i went to visit relatives =(, has a new theme been decided on yet?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 01:29:33

C+C= comments and critisism. FTW=for the win

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 01:43:07

At 7/22/08 04:07 PM, ngmastah wrote: So, you're calling me retarded, and you won't even bother to capitalize your sentences?
Also, I'm not the one that has 274 posts, and signed up in '08, so smarten up before you call someone else a noob.

Oh no. I'm afraid of the big scary man on the internet. And by the way, post count =/= anything. When someone runs out of good arguement, that's always their fallback.

But I shouldn't even be responding. Now you'll come back and troll even more, due to the fact that you are watching this thread ever so closly, so that you can masterbate to pictures of pikachu.

no witty signature at this time.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 03:09:23

I have a PFN website under-way.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 03:13:05

At 7/23/08 12:31 AM, Yufffie wrote: I smell more REQuestS =)

can someone do Hitmonlee Machamp and Mime Jr.

I sense this fusion will be great....

thank you

no rush just dont want this to be lost in the vastness of this thread =}

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 03:22:05

When you has a spare second..

Turtwig + Squitle

:D

Who Ever Said Nothing Is Impossible, Obviously Didnt Try Nailing Jelly To A Fucking Tree.

| NGC - Madness Collab |Merry Toast Day :3|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 03:22:28

Everyone, I'm gonna have to ask that if you're a member of the PFN, put all your fusions up till now on one post. IT MUST BE A CLEAR IMAGE WITH A WHITE BACKGROUND.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-23 04:12:33

Here ya go.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature