00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nsflave just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,298,261 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 19:29:19

At 8/4/08 07:23 PM, Roulin11592 wrote: Hi everyone. Dodo_man left me in charge and so I don't get 5,000 message complaining why, it's because I actually know him and he knows that youd all cry about not having someone to lead your non-existing lives for a week.

Why are you even doing this if you think we're all people with no lives?

*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 19:35:37

At 8/4/08 07:28 PM, Roulin11592 wrote: Ok, so you may have a life but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck.

who are you to judge our lives suck because we spend them on the computer?
and quite a few people here dont spend them on the computer anyways
i spend my life on it, but my life is much more enjoyable having the computer than it would be without

also: after i finish the fusion im working on ill post all of my fusions :s

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 19:49:59

At 8/4/08 07:35 PM, karlu20 wrote:
who are you to judge our lives suck because we spend them on the computer?
and quite a few people here dont spend them on the computer anyways
i spend my life on it, but my life is much more enjoyable having the computer than it would be without

Maybe you should just shut up and let him do his job! Some of us with no lives (me included) want to get our fusions judged.

I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 19:54:11

At 8/4/08 07:49 PM, Mormagon wrote: Maybe you should just shut up and let him do his job! Some of us with no lives (me included) want to get our fusions judged.

i dont think im stopping him
and explain this: if he thinks so little of pokemon newgrounds pokemon fusions and what not, how accurately do you expect him to judge? its not a matter of bias per se, its a matter of how do you judge something that personally you think is pointless? even in trying to be non biased and fair it would be very difficult

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 19:57:23

At 8/4/08 07:54 PM, karlu20 wrote:
i dont think im stopping him
and explain this: if he thinks so little of pokemon newgrounds pokemon fusions and what not, how accurately do you expect him to judge? its not a matter of bias per se, its a matter of how do you judge something that personally you think is pointless? even in trying to be non biased and fair it would be very difficult

It doesn't matter if he doesn't think much of pokemon, any idiot (not that I am calling Roulin an idiot) with half a brain should be able to see who's fusions are crap and who's are decent.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 19:59:17

At 8/4/08 07:57 PM, Mormagon wrote: It doesn't matter if he doesn't think much of pokemon, any idiot (not that I am calling Roulin an idiot) with half a brain should be able to see who's fusions are crap and who's are decent.

well obviously anyone can see the difference between that
but what about subtler differences?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:00:58

At 8/4/08 07:59 PM, karlu20 wrote:
At 8/4/08 07:57 PM, Mormagon wrote: It doesn't matter if he doesn't think much of pokemon, any idiot (not that I am calling Roulin an idiot) with half a brain should be able to see who's fusions are crap and who's are decent.
well obviously anyone can see the difference between that
but what about subtler differences?

Differences like what? He is brand new to this thread, there is no way he would give any special treatment or anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:08:54

At 8/4/08 08:00 PM, Mormagon wrote: Differences like what? He is brand new to this thread, there is no way he would give any special treatment or anything.

i never said he would
hed treat us equally but its about the equivalent of ngmasah or seanjoystick judging us except he doesnt spam and has common sense
differences like differences between these two fusions (the very first two on the page)
both are good fusions
but theyre not the same quality
anyways, thats just an example, im not going through the contest entries to find examples, i just went around clicking on random pages to find that :s

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:19:02

At 8/4/08 08:08 PM, karlu20 wrote:
At 8/4/08 08:00 PM, Mormagon wrote: Differences like what? He is brand new to this thread, there is no way he would give any special treatment or anything.
i never said he would
hed treat us equally but its about the equivalent of ngmasah or seanjoystick judging us except he doesnt spam and has common sense
differences like differences between these two fusions (the very first two on the page)
both are good fusions
but theyre not the same quality
anyways, thats just an example, im not going through the contest entries to find examples, i just went around clicking on random pages to find that :s

I would say that if dodo-man trusts him to judge our fusions that he isn't gonna be anyuthing like ngmastah or seanjoystick, I'd say he must be a pretty good guy (I'm trying not to sound like a suckup but I think I am failing) and would take time in judging our fusions. And pokemon isn't everybody's thing but I'm not gonna judge him for that. You don't have to be a fan of something to take part in it.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:26:08

At 8/4/08 08:19 PM, Mormagon wrote: I would say that if dodo-man trusts him to judge our fusions that he isn't gonna be anyuthing like ngmastah or seanjoystick, I'd say he must be a pretty good guy (I'm trying not to sound like a suckup but I think I am failing) and would take time in judging our fusions. And pokemon isn't everybody's thing but I'm not gonna judge him for that. You don't have to be a fan of something to take part in it.

i would say that itd be better if dodo had left one of the older members in charge of judging it
theyd have a much better idea of what fusions entail, have an appreciation for it, and what not
im not saying that he wont try, he most likely will, but that doesnt mean it was the best choice
and for the record, dodo is human, he can make mistakes, and from what i can tell he did
fucks sake the first thing he said was:
"youd all cry about not having someone to lead your non-existing lives for a week"

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:34:46

Fusion. I felt like turning Gardevoir's hair into pincers. So I did.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:36:15

Why are you even doing this if you think we're all people with no lives?

Because my friend asked me to.

Go ahead hate me I really don't care.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:36:55

At 8/4/08 08:34 PM, Luke755 wrote: Fusion. I felt like turning Gardevoir's hair into pincers. So I did.

Lmao but the one on the right looks messeded up
@karlu I am dropping this. You can say you won but I don't care really.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:39:46

Oh, and Dmabster, here's my team.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:44:53

thnkx, also I'm only being harsh because from what John (dodoman's real name) says you people obsess over this thing way to much.

oh and for you others saying I have no right I used to make fusions myself and John also is making me and one other permant contest judges. I my self may post my fusions if I can.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:49:08

Oh man, with one post you go and upset like 3 people.
Funniest shit I've seen on this board in a while. You have my approval.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:49:20

At 8/4/08 08:36 PM, Mormagon wrote:
At 8/4/08 08:34 PM, Luke755 wrote: Fusion. I felt like turning Gardevoir's hair into pincers. So I did.
Lmao but the one on the right looks messeded up

Hmm... you're right. I fixed it.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:49:49

At 8/4/08 07:23 PM, Roulin11592 wrote: Hi everyone. Dodo_man left me in charge and so I don't get 5,000 message complaining why, it's because I actually know him and he knows that youd all cry about not having someone to lead your non-existing lives for a week.

hey screw you, i have a life unlike someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:D

hate on the player not the game

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:54:06

oh my additional rules to the contest if they are obsene (I know i spelled that wrong) I will ignore them and I f you could Just e-mail them to me it would be much easier for me and john Hack11592@hotmail.com is my e-mail and Ill post a pic of the winner. If you dont e-mail them to me I can't gaurente the pic will be judged.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:55:17

At 8/4/08 08:36 PM, Mormagon wrote: Lmao but the one on the right looks messeded up
@karlu I am dropping this. You can say you won but I don't care really.

im not going to say i won or didnt, you dropped it
theres a difference, though in some cases dropping it is running away
i wouldnt say that here though

also: roulin, im not posting it for you, just for the sake of posting it, and if you read this none of us are really obsessive about this, except maybe noobs who come here and start posting stuff (not saying all noobs are like that, just the vast majority) thats horrible horrible HORRIBLE and expecting to get in

also also: killin, with that one post you pretty much managed to convince me you dont... no offence just calm down a bit, god, even when i pointed out my reservations about roulin i stayed calm and mature... *shakes head*

anyways, i finished my newest fusion so...
high quality, all
3 versions of wailorgre
which wailogre is best people? and yes i know theres a typo, ill fix it later asdf

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:56:56

At 8/4/08 08:49 PM, Cy-Uno wrote: Oh man, with one post you go and upset like 3 people.
Funniest shit I've seen on this board in a while. You have my approval.

nice to know someone doesn't hate me and I am very good at aggrivateing people so if they tick me off they will get flamed.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:57:30

At 8/4/08 08:54 PM, Roulin11592 wrote: oh my additional rules to the contest if they are obsene (I know i spelled that wrong) I will ignore them

Ehh... what?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 20:59:01

At 8/4/08 08:54 PM, Roulin11592 wrote: oh my additional rules to the contest if they are obsene (I know i spelled that wrong) I will ignore them and I f you could Just e-mail them to me it would be much easier for me and john Hack11592@hotmail.com is my e-mail and Ill post a pic of the winner. If you dont e-mail them to me I can't gaurente the pic will be judged.

obscene = ignored?
why the fuckre (yes i know thats not a real word. but idc) you changing the rules?
also: im not e mailing you mine, and i dont see why anyone should have to e mail you theirs either
not everyone can e mail it anyways
at the very least i cant
just go through the pages since the contest has started to now
it wont kill you

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 21:07:29

Erhm, I think it is a bit much to ask people to email them to you, at least I am not, I am reposting it instead.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 21:18:25

At 8/4/08 09:07 PM, Mormagon wrote: Erhm, I think it is a bit much to ask people to email them to you, at least I am not, I am reposting it instead.

i also think its a bit much to try to change the rules of a predetermined contest when the contest is already over
especially when even dodo didnt pick the contests theme

the fact that none of the entries are obscene is irrelevant

but i suppose reposting the entry is acceptable
high quality

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 21:48:26

And Roulin, are the results gonna be displayed today or tomorrow?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 21:51:16

At 8/4/08 08:54 PM, Roulin11592 wrote: oh my additional rules to the contest if they are obsene (I know i spelled that wrong) I will ignore them and I f you could Just e-mail them to me it would be much easier for me and john Hack11592@hotmail.com is my e-mail and Ill post a pic of the winner. If you dont e-mail them to me I can't gaurente the pic will be judged.

That's a stupid plan...

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 21:51:55

At 8/4/08 09:48 PM, Mormagon wrote: And Roulin, are the results gonna be displayed today or tomorrow?

how could it be either
hed have to wait at least 2 - 3 days for everyone to either repost or e mail it to him
unless he plans on only judging ours and anyone else who posts/ e mails him immediately

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 21:57:02

At 8/4/08 09:51 PM, karlu20 wrote:
At 8/4/08 09:48 PM, Mormagon wrote: And Roulin, are the results gonna be displayed today or tomorrow?
how could it be either
hed have to wait at least 2 - 3 days for everyone to either repost or e mail it to him
unless he plans on only judging ours and anyone else who posts/ e mails him immediately

Ya know he could go back through the pages and look for everybody's but since he wants us to send them to him something tells me he is gonna be too lazy to do that.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-08-04 22:04:41

At 8/4/08 09:57 PM, Mormagon wrote: Ya know he could go back through the pages and look for everybody's but since he wants us to send them to him something tells me he is gonna be too lazy to do that.

if hes too lazy to just look for the pictures wont he be too lazy to judge and write out the results? i mean, surely its harder to judge fairly than go through a dozen or so pages and find the pictures
my theory: demanding we e mail them to him reduces the contests participants by a large amount, he doesnt have to look through it and hell only get like 3 - 4 people he has to judge, assuming there were obscene entries he cuts down even more

BBS Signature