00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stringbeanmachine just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,298,313 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 09:59:04

At 7/22/08 09:48 AM, Orilean wrote: to clarify karlu..... this is the guy saying we're retards

At 9/8/07 11:46 PM, ngmastah wrote: a magikarp with a pikachu and mudkip.
At 9/8/07 03:47 PM, ngmastah wrote: i want a..... latios with pikachu plz.
yes he's crazy...

um... didnt i just point that out - that was *the entire reason* i linked to it...

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:00:09

look at this guy...

august last year he requests for sprites and now this
sShdfhtgjyhkut
Posted by ngmastah Jul. 9, 2008 @ 5:07 PM EDT

It seems i have made many enemies on the Art forum.
Here's alist of 'em.
1. Dmabster-contributing shitty useless artwork, and screaming at me for telling him to stop.
2. Randomname555-constantly argues with me in the destroy that char. thread, and doens't like my criticism.
3. Crazygiraffe-thinks he's a great artist, and compares himself to other people.
4. dodoman-1-thinks editing sprites is art.

note he doesn't like ppl who doesn't like his criticism

and also he makes friends with ppl that think we're spamming newgrounds when he asked for fusions and also posted quite sum posts here (spamming? hmmmmn)

also look at his job...

Job: Freelance Artist
see y he thinks 'editing sprites' isn't art

click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:01:12

At 7/22/08 09:59 AM, karlu20 wrote: um... didnt i just point that out - that was *the entire reason* i linked to it...

yes yes u did but sum ppl dont go to the page to find it ok?

click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:06:06

At 7/22/08 10:00 AM, Orilean wrote: look at this guy...

august last year he requests for sprites and now this
sShdfhtgjyhkut
Posted by ngmastah Jul. 9, 2008 @ 5:07 PM EDT

It seems i have made many enemies on the Art forum.
Here's alist of 'em.
1. Dmabster-contributing shitty useless artwork, and screaming at me for telling him to stop.
2. Randomname555-constantly argues with me in the destroy that char. thread, and doens't like my criticism.
3. Crazygiraffe-thinks he's a great artist, and compares himself to other people.
4. dodoman-1-thinks editing sprites is art.

note he doesn't like ppl who doesn't like his criticism

and also he makes friends with ppl that think we're spamming newgrounds when he asked for fusions and also posted quite sum posts here (spamming? hmmmmn)

also look at his job...

Job: Freelance Artist
see y he thinks 'editing sprites' isn't art

and if you saw his criticism (note this includes 'sprites suck its not real art youre all pathetic blah blah blah') its no wonder people hate him for his criticism, theyre justified
but why should he hate them? :s
my guess: his artwork sucks/ he thinks it sucks and therefore he makes fun of others to make himself feel bigger
also, more fusions, too lazy to upload the high quality version on photobucket atm though... ive gotta headache (cat woke me up about 4 hours after i went to bed, i couldnt fall back to sleep)

also also: dont you just loooove stalkers, i got a random pm from someone who i dont know - this was the pm/ my response:
are you really female???you're userpage makes me horny and my dick is as stiff as wood! i'm just saying it....:D
---
...uh, yes i am

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:29:07

I think he has a point though.
I mean, taking two Van Gogh pictures, chopping them up, and slapping some paint on them isn't exactly art. It doesn't take too much effort to do, sprite fusing. It's when you start doing scratch, and such it may reach the borders of art, but this will never be art in the traditional sense. Not even in the impressionist sense. I mean, their art was, at least, their creation entirely.

But like fireworks, they aren't art, but they attracts small children, and can occasionally look pretty awesome.
I like to think we are the same.
Especially the small children part...

If you want to waste space making us look like a bunch of silly brats who won't listen to any arguments made against them, then fine. But do it in another thread. This is where we put little pieces of Nintendo sprites on top of other sprites of the same game, not where we bitch about our detractors using pur grummor and SHITBUNCHES OF FUCKING SWAERWURDS. WANKTITTEHS.

As much as I agree with Ngmastah, and appreciate his arguments, I am still, (kinda) on the PFN's side.

INB4 'Kill the Wise One!'.

Logic, the only natural resource not yet tapped by modern man.

Things you learn in a thread full of 3 year olds.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:33:41

At 7/22/08 10:29 AM, Howtopian wrote: I think he has a point though.
I mean, taking two Van Gogh pictures, chopping them up, and slapping some paint on them isn't exactly art. It doesn't take too much effort to do, sprite fusing. It's when you start doing scratch, and such it may reach the borders of art, but this will never be art in the traditional sense. Not even in the impressionist sense. I mean, their art was, at least, their creation entirely.

But like fireworks, they aren't art, but they attracts small children, and can occasionally look pretty awesome.
I like to think we are the same.
Especially the small children part...

If you want to waste space making us look like a bunch of silly brats who won't listen to any arguments made against them, then fine. But do it in another thread. This is where we put little pieces of Nintendo sprites on top of other sprites of the same game, not where we bitch about our detractors using pur grummor and SHITBUNCHES OF FUCKING SWAERWURDS. WANKTITTEHS.

As much as I agree with Ngmastah, and appreciate his arguments, I am still, (kinda) on the PFN's side.

INB4 'Kill the Wise One!'.

1 problem with your theory:
those sprites are the materials we use, just like a painters paint is the materials he/ she uses
would they have to make their own paints for it to be considered art? no, that is their medium
and sprites are ours
it is a form of art, whether its acknowledged as one or not
also: B is art - a blank flash is art (yes i actually have seen one on ng) a blank canvas is art, why?
because an artist = someone who attempts to evoke certain emotions from the people that view their subject, we certaintly evoked anger/ hatred from ngmastah (somehow) and spammers have evoked the hatred of all of newgrounds for years, so actually spammers are perhaps the best artists, able to completely control their audiences emotions x.x

so were artists, even if its in a non traditional sense of the word

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:44:52

At 7/22/08 10:29 AM, Howtopian wrote: I think he has a point though.
I mean, taking two Van Gogh pictures, chopping them up, and slapping some paint on them isn't : exactly art.

Well technically, art is defined as something creative. What we do here is creative, no?
Btw, fireworks can be art, if you arrange them creatively.

*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:51:25

At 7/22/08 10:33 AM, karlu20 wrote:
1 problem with your theory:
those sprites are the materials we use, just like a painters paint is the materials he/ she uses
would they have to make their own paints for it to be considered art? no, that is their medium
and sprites are ours

You've missed the point entirely... the whole idea is that we haven't actually made the artwork we are using. Paint is a medium, not an piece of art.

Sprites = made by Nintendo
In the credits of these games, it should say Director of ART, or something similar.

Maybe these are the materials we use, maybe that is true. But the fact remains we are taking pieces of ART and pasting them together, not taking two different types of MEDIUM and mixing them together.

it is a form of art, whether its acknowledged as one or not

Hence the Impressionist reference. This is disimilar to the impressionists, as although their art wasn't recognised as art at the time, they still used original medium.

also: B is art - a blank flash is art (yes i actually have seen one on ng) a blank canvas is art, why?

B is art because it is very funny. It is the art of fucking people off, as you've said. B is legion.
A blank flash is lazy.
Or a screamer.

because an artist = someone who attempts to evoke certain emotions from the people that view their subject, we certaintly evoked anger/ hatred from ngmastah (somehow) and spammers have evoked the hatred of all of newgrounds for years, so actually spammers are perhaps the best artists, able to completely control their audiences emotions x.x

Newgrounds doesn't hate spammers.
Self-righteous 13 year olds hate spammers.
<3 Seanjoystik
The majority of Newgrounds (I hope...) is perhaps sensible enough to see through the games of the spammer. It only angers you if you care that someone has posted a picture of your character being cummed on by a giant penis in the Destroy-that-character thread.

so were artists, even if its in a non traditional sense of the word

Never said we weren't, dear.

Lulz.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:54:52

At 7/22/08 10:44 AM, Luke755 wrote: Well technically, art is defined as something creative. What we do here is creative, no?

True, true, but we all have different ideas of what art is, no?
And to be honest, I was fishing for an analogy that allowed me to call people little children, and was relevent. So fireworks, I admits, can be the arts.

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 10:56:31

Actually, I did say, traditional sense.
To paraphrase;
Hey Einstein, I'm on your side!

Hurrah for blackmail!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:02:49

At 7/22/08 10:54 AM, Howtopian wrote:
At 7/22/08 10:44 AM, Luke755 wrote: Well technically, art is defined as something creative. What we do here is creative, no?
True, true, but we all have different ideas of what art is, no?
And to be honest, I was fishing for an analogy that allowed me to call people little children, and was relevent. So fireworks, I admits, can be the arts.

Ok, how about leave it at "we do a less hard and involving form of art, but it is still art." K?

WOO! 200th post! La empanada es bueno!

Could somebody please rate this? Danke schon.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

*****Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it.*****

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:03:42

At 7/22/08 10:51 AM, Howtopian wrote: You've missed the point entirely... the whole idea is that we haven't actually made the artwork we are using. Paint is a medium, not an piece of art.

Sprites = made by Nintendo
In the credits of these games, it should say Director of ART, or something similar.

Maybe these are the materials we use, maybe that is true. But the fact remains we are taking pieces of ART and pasting them together, not taking two different types of MEDIUM and mixing them together.

Hence the Impressionist reference. This is disimilar to the impressionists, as although their art wasn't recognised as art at the time, they still used original medium.

B is art because it is very funny. It is the art of fucking people off, as you've said. B is legion.
A blank flash is lazy.
Or a screamer.

Newgrounds doesn't hate spammers.
Self-righteous 13 year olds hate spammers.
<3 Seanjoystik
The majority of Newgrounds (I hope...) is perhaps sensible enough to see through the games of the spammer. It only angers you if you care that someone has posted a picture of your character being cummed on by a giant penis in the Destroy-that-character thread.

Never said we weren't, dear.

Lulz.

if what we do isnt artwork (you did say that) than how can we be artists?
obviously if you claim one, you MUST claim the other
also: b requires virtually no effort, neither does the blank flash that also passed
why should one letter - typing one letter that anyone can do - make the difference between artwork and not
they were both art
paint = made by... some paint company
and no, i didnt miss the point
what we do is artwork, it might not be appreciated, nor be the very best or hardest - or anywhere close - but it IS artwork, thats like saying when someone writes a fanfic (see sinners by slashfirestorm) or when someone draws skilled artwork of their favorite whatever (that they dont have a copyright of some sort on) its not art - or at the very least not their art, because they didnt create it
so slash never created pokemon, he created a romance novel around it (though hell never be able to publish it without nintendos say so, which sucks because nintendo will never approve something so blatantly sexual)

anyways as nice as it is to have an intelligent debate (compared to the argument before) I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE FUSIONS I MADE :s
which is your favorite? why? what should i make next (something thatll turn out cute/ sexy only)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:10:27

At 7/22/08 11:03 AM, karlu20 wrote: I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE FUSIONS I MADE :s
which is your favorite? why?

I like the purple floating Gardevoir. Why? Well... it's purple... and all floaty!

what should i make next (something thatll turn out cute/ sexy only)

Idk.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:13:02

At 7/22/08 11:10 AM, Luke755 wrote: I like the purple floating Gardevoir. Why? Well... it's purple... and all floaty!

Idk.

lol really? its one of my least favorites... :o
i like the skismur, skinary, plby bunny gardevoir (how can you NOT like it?) and the mermaidy gorebyss-gardevoir one
x.x
oh and the glameow-spoink-skitty

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:17:19

At 7/22/08 11:13 AM, karlu20 wrote: oh and the glameow-spoink-skitty

Crap, I missed that one, it's pretty neat.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:19:11

At 7/22/08 09:59 AM, karlu20 wrote:
At 7/22/08 09:48 AM, Orilean wrote: to clarify karlu..... this is the guy saying we're retards

At 9/8/07 11:46 PM, ngmastah wrote: a magikarp with a pikachu and mudkip.
At 9/8/07 03:47 PM, ngmastah wrote: i want a..... latios with pikachu plz.
yes he's crazy...
um... didnt i just point that out - that was *the entire reason* i linked to it...

That's right, did you see how old those were? Jesus fuck, I don't even remember the page it was on, like, 25..?

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:19:40

At 7/22/08 11:17 AM, Luke755 wrote: Crap, I missed that one, it's pretty neat.

yay thanks ^.^
now give me another idea already, lol

pwease?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:22:02

At 7/22/08 11:19 AM, ngmastah wrote: That's right, did you see how old those were? Jesus fuck, I don't even remember the page it was on, : like, 25..?

*sigh*
What are you still doing here?
If you hate us and our thread so much, than why do you watch it?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:22:27

At 7/22/08 11:19 AM, ngmastah wrote: That's right, did you see how old those were? Jesus fuck, I don't even remember the page it was on, like, 25..?

follow the damn link and see for yourself
its in the late 40s and continues to the 50s, it might continue further idk
and point is you have neither anything nice to say, nor anything to contribute
you have nothing to request, nor do you any constructive criticsm
so either start treating this like its art - which it is - or fuck off and go to another thread
no one asked you to come here, and you dont have to be here, if you dont like it its as simple as NOT VIEWING IT

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:27:44

At 7/22/08 11:22 AM, karlu20 wrote: you have nothing to request, nor do you any constructive criticsm

fuck me
*nor do you OFFER any constructive CRITICISM

and fuck newgrounds for the exceeding my allocated number of replies to a topic...

Saving Meridian A Hentai Story

Written by: Jaclyn

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:33:59

Look guys, art is in a form that is creative, and I'll give you guys that, your fusuions are creative, but the quality also matters, see the pic? I drew a guy with a penis for a head, and a head for a penis,it's creative too mirite? does that suddenly make it art? No, it's shit, because it's drawn so badly, seriously you guys get some sense here.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:39:59

At 7/22/08 11:33 AM, ngmastah wrote: Look guys, art is in a form that is creative, and I'll give you guys that, your fusuions are creative, but the quality also matters, see the pic? I drew a guy with a penis for a head, and a head for a penis,it's creative too mirite? does that suddenly make it art? No, it's shit, because it's drawn so badly, seriously you guys get some sense here.

grow the fuck up
1. quality has NOTHING to do with it - b isnt quality, but its art
2. fusions ARE quality if done correctly
look through this topic, yes youll see some utter shit thatll make you want to cut your eyes out with a spoon
but youll also see some incredibly detailed things that is art, and thats not even factoring into the mix scratching
we dont go into threads you contribute to and bad mouth your work so dont belittle ours
and besides, that quality gap is true of any art across the board - hell, of more than just art, its true of everything in life - including life itself

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:43:00

B'but..he has a penis for a head..that's creative.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:46:40

At 7/22/08 11:43 AM, ngmastah wrote: B'but..he has a penis for a head..that's creative.

Then go make a penis-head thread, don't put it here.

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:46:46

At 7/22/08 11:43 AM, ngmastah wrote: B'but..he has a penis for a head..that's creative.

lol, yes and its very funny/ entertaining
also *b-but not b'but
lol, dammit now i dont want to argue with you, *gives you cookies* there there, its very cute and good artwork, dont be sad :o

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:50:07

Gah, whatever, I'm done here, cya guise.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:52:59

At 7/22/08 11:19 AM, karlu20 wrote:
At 7/22/08 11:17 AM, Luke755 wrote: Crap, I missed that one, it's pretty neat.
yay thanks ^.^
now give me another idea already, lol
pwease?

K, how about... skitty + Growlithe?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 11:53:22

At 7/22/08 11:50 AM, ngmastah wrote: Gah, whatever, I'm done here, cya guise.

dont you like my cookies...? i made them from scratch just for you </3

also: cooking is an art form, writing is an art form - so that means im very artistically inclined since those are my fortes, this is more along the lines of an artistic hobby

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 13:38:04

At 7/22/08 01:52 AM, ChaoticTrashCan wrote:
At 7/22/08 01:51 AM, ChaoticTrashCan wrote: Everyone, shut up.

Yufffie, here's your uber robo chicken.
Haha... forgot pic...

lol thanks

Where the fuck are my pubes????

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-22 14:21:38

Do you take special requests? 'Cause this is one. Can you merge Ash and Sasuke together? If you can, thanks. If you can't, I'll settle for Ash with Snorlax. :)

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature