00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dasharky3D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,302,063 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-30 23:35:51

I SUPPOSE I could let you borrow my grading-cards this time. Next time be prepared. btw No one else may use them without my consent.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 00:17:52

At 3/30/08 11:35 PM, Darmealea wrote: I SUPPOSE I could let you borrow my grading-cards this time. Next time be prepared. btw No one else may use them without my consent.

Something tells me we'll need a better system next time. Even with your cards, grading was a hassle

Also, I intend to enter next contest....

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 00:36:24

I just came up with the biggest damn idea... Why not a flash...? I'd only need a weekend to make it... and support from the PFN. Also, I will absolutely not be the one to submit it. Not unless we find a way to make sure that it doesn't get blammed the hour it's submitted.

I also have another darkrai fusion for you guys.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 03:04:00

At 3/30/08 03:28 PM, Nitro-burner wrote:
At 3/30/08 02:56 PM, mikev007 wrote: sorry for double post but i found a converter and i would like to see opinions on this one.
Looks good (except where you've had to add a bit more to the join of the left wing)!

Also, inspired by the interesting Unown fusions (by loco-roco), I've made a couple myself!

thanx4 the comment ure good too

and i just finished another one

TYRANITAR,PUPITAR and LARVATAR yay

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 05:11:11

man when do u guys go on cause my last post was ages ago (i think)

i now finished my second animation yahoo (i cant do animations that well)

it's humping the air

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 05:21:59

Anyone who actually learns to sprite properly will undoubtedly hate all pokemon fusions. They are not original and take next to no skill to make.

Make custom sprites, drawn pixel by pixel of new pokemon and then that becomes impressive.

Don't want to sound like a killjoy here, but, as I actually can sprite, I hate pokemon fusions.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 05:28:48

At 3/31/08 05:21 AM, Hoeloe wrote: Anyone who actually learns to sprite properly will undoubtedly hate all pokemon fusions. They are not original and take next to no skill to make.

Make custom sprites, drawn pixel by pixel of new pokemon and then that becomes impressive.

Don't want to sound like a killjoy here, but, as I actually can sprite, I hate pokemon fusions.

then go away

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 05:34:04

im sure if you look further than your pompous nose you may find what you are doing is SCRATCH SPRITING, and if they take next to no skill to make, lets see you make one shall we? then we'll see your "SPRITING" skils, the art of spriting is all of the spriting arts together e.i. scratch spriting, fusing, revamping, devamping, over spriting, colouration and i could go on forever, just cos you can scratch sprite, that dos'nt make you a "spriter", so if you were a "spriter" then you would be able to create a decent fusion, and contribute to this thread.

please don't gawp, I'm english.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 05:48:44

if you wake up in the morning with starange bite marks on your neck, then wake up the next morning in a big cocoon made by the contents of your room. This is what bit you.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 06:25:55

im on a roll today, Have a regitrio, and a regichocolate!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 06:27:43

woops, my finger slipped

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 06:39:16

At 3/31/08 06:27 AM, Icelord182 wrote: woops, my finger slipped

nice but what did you change on regirock...made on last night just thought it looked cool

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 06:54:56

At 3/31/08 06:39 AM, mikev007 wrote:
nice but what did you change on regirock...made on last night just thought it looked cool

i chocolafied him stupid

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 07:19:31

At 3/31/08 06:54 AM, Icelord182 wrote:
At 3/31/08 06:39 AM, mikev007 wrote:
i chocolafied him stupid

sorry i couldn't tell but anyway because you said spriters revamp and fuse i thought i'd try. i also did this because i hate the nidoking sprite in all the other games.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 07:34:54

nice one, but i did'nt mean, revamp, then fuse, although it is quite good.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 13:44:00

fuck you i LREdy mDEA FUSION OF ALL 3 REGIs

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 13:45:21

sorry about caps im on a forein computer and the keys are all messed

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 13:51:11

and can i just say darmelea it was dodos contest and he said i can use my second entry u rate my first one bitch

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 15:28:53

You're gonna need to calm down. This is a friendly activity we all do for fun. You're doing a good job of being bad at both fusing and making friends. Good luck. By the way, your second entry gets a fail. You got disqualified in my book. Congrats.

Icelord nice Regi-fusion.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 15:38:24

At 3/31/08 07:34 AM, Icelord182 wrote: nice one, but i did'nt mean, revamp, then fuse, although it is quite good.

yea i know i just decided to put the 2 together... i think it would be cool if we had a contest where you have to revamp from the red, blue, and yellow series and fuse them together.

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 16:12:21

At 3/31/08 03:38 PM, mikev007 wrote:
At 3/31/08 07:34 AM, Icelord182 wrote: nice one, but i did'nt mean, revamp, then fuse, although it is quite good.
yea i know i just decided to put the 2 together... i think it would be cool if we had a contest where you have to revamp from the red, blue, and yellow series and fuse them together.

sorry for the double post but can someone make me a cool signature/banner type thing

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 17:00:39

My Artifly
Fusion of Articuno and Beautifly with some recolors

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 17:04:25

IM BACK
my wifi broke and was banned
i dont have much to show 4 it and GODDAM IT I MISSED A CONTEST
i made 6 fusions, cmon, how bou some feedback???
from left to right
top row: taurita, alquaza, and hypbro
bottom row: geotrode, vespiferno, and geocario

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

The world wont end today, its tomorrow in australia!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 17:52:30

At 3/29/08 02:08 AM, Cy-Uno wrote:
At 3/29/08 12:55 AM, Darmealea wrote: God... as many times as you people get told you never get it. The extra space is unnecessary. Also, please wait for Dodo-man1 to accept you into the PFN before you go crazy throwing fusions left and right. Okay?
Hm. Guess this 'experiment' will be the last one until I'm accepted then.

Oh, and thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it greatly.

So I present to you: Pimp Muk Nasty!

Ha ha ha ha ha... oh my god... that's the best thing ever!
That alone gets you in, dude.

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 18:09:09

Guess what? First contest is over! No one wins! Because this was a sucky idea and few people took it seriously. New contest with better rules starts now.

Contest #2: Deoxys Epidemic!
An idea from nitro-burner, fuse all three forms of Deoxys with one other Pokemon. This other Pokemon can be anything that you wish.

Here is where you get the three Deoxys sprites.
First, go here.
Then, type in 'deoxys' and click 'Find sprites' and then below it has 'alternate sprites' for Diamon/Pearl etc. and click to open the drop down box and screen shot it (with the Print Screen button and pasting it into Paint). Do NOT copy, copy gives it a black background that sometimes ruins the sprite.

RULES:
-You must follow the topic. Fuse all three Deoxys (Deoxyses? Deoxi?) with one other Pokemon, whatever you wish.
-You can use sprites from any game (ex. a Red/Blue/Yellow Charmader with three Deoxyses).
-Anyone can enter the contest, even judges, although they cannot judge their own entry.
-Entries MUST be .jpgs, no .gifs allowed.
-Do NOT trash talk. Trash talking will lead to your disqualification.
-You can only submit one entry. Please make it good; you have till Sunday to do this.
-You MUST recolor the sprites.

Entries will be graded on:
Imagination: A new head on a body... bleah. Get more involved with your fusing! Put arms as tails and eyes as tits, for all we care, so long as it's imaginative!(Out of 5)
Coloration: Don't leave unchanged pixels! Recolor that outline, for God's sakes! Yes! YES! You're the man now, dog! (Out of 5)
Mutation: Fuse it good and fuse it right! Don't make a half-assed arm floating or shoved into the side of the Poke's body! Put it on there good! (Out of 5)

Impartial judging will be conducted by amp-D, Darmealea and Nitro-burner; if one or two cannot judge, myself and homeless-old-man will be backup judges.
Each judge will grade each entry out of the above-mentioned 15 points; I will take the average of the 15 to decide the winner.

Contest ends Sunday the 6th of April. Have a nice fusing time!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 18:17:59

Just so everyone knows, the lastest additions to the PFN are
Cy-Uno
Loco-roco
Puredragon222
Truplaya1012
Shurikencluster
Chaosgremlin
NOT WhiteFirer1r1

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 18:22:01

o and dodo man
theres 4 forms not 3, can we just choose 3 of them or all 4

The world wont end today, its tomorrow in australia!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 18:23:44

At 3/31/08 06:09 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: Guess what? First contest is over! No one wins!

Aww, man!
Ehh, whatever. Deoxys it is then.
Oh, and glad you like Muk. =]

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 19:06:42

Alright... I know next to nothing about the pokemon games after gold/silver, so I'll sound like a noob saying this but: there are 4 deoxys at the sprite generator thing. Which 3 do we use?

Support Fine Arts. Shoot a rapper.

I push my fingers into my eyes...

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-31 19:27:11

deoxys and vinisaur(sp?) is mine i started it but i have to leave so i can not finish it.

he

BBS Signature