00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Steven Segal 2003-06-15 00:25:45

Quite a while back there was a steven segal flash movie by the toilet boys or soemthing along those lines.I beleive it was the 3rd one they made.is it possible to view ever again i thought that was so amazing and hilarious.

Response to Steven Segal 2003-06-15 00:37:22

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Steven Segal 2003-06-15 00:49:57

At 6/15/03 12:37 AM, TheShrike wrote: www.thetoiletonline.com

Haha! I was wondering where those movies went. Episode III is the best!

Steven Segal

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Steven Segal 2003-06-15 01:28:12

At 6/15/03 12:49 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Haha! I was wondering where those movies went. Episode III is the best!

The reason they were removed from Newgrounds is because Atom Films bought the series and the contract stated that it is to removed from all other sites.

Wade Made a post on the BBS about it. Click here to view it.

Or if your too lazy I copied the post below:
Wades Post:

At 9/17/02 09:11 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I am getting a lot of emails from people wondering where the Steven Seagal Show went. Well, the author showed his work to another company which was very impressed by it! Who wouldn't be? I think the 3rd episodes is one of the funniest and best Flash movies to ever come to Newgrounds. Well, the company was so impressed they offered to purchase the exclusive rights to the series. I do not know how much it was purchased for, so don't ask, and if I did know, I wouldn't tell you anyway. However, it must have been enough for the author to go ahead with the deal. It was very painful for him to have to request the series be removed from Newgrounds, but the deal required it. So that's where it went. If you see anyone asking where it went, now you can tell them. We did announce this on the Steven Seagal Show series page, but I doubt many saw it there.

Response to Steven Segal 2003-06-15 02:00:51

At 6/15/03 01:28 AM, JDTV wrote: Wade Made a post on the BBS about it. Click here to view it.

I must have missed it. Don't see you post much JDTV. Thanks for the info!

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature